Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So what are we gonna do?

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Im soon to be 22. Incel as fuck.

So whats next?

We will live to maybe 85, or more, this generation of young people. So we have over 60 years .. to do WHAT exactly? 60 years is a shit ton, 10 years is alot, 20 years is a hell of a lot, SIXTY YEARS IS THREE TIMES A HELL OF A LOT.

So what are we gonna do with all this time?!

22. hmm :waitwhat:
what. to. do.

Fap to loli hentai

Cope till death by the looks of things. Maybe things will turn around for us eventually.

Not much older than you, but my life is like the last mission of Halo Reach where my only objective at this point is to survive.

Rot like the rest of us.

It's time for last desperate attempts if you haven't done it already. After that just rot and cope, I guess.

I have set myself the goal of becoming a polymath.

I’m making a list and checking it twice (like Santa)

you'll get used to it and just go through the days and will be old before you know it

we dont have to live that long. there is always the rope.

i wont make it past 25, so sad for you bro

So whats next?

We will live to maybe 85, or more, this generation of young people. So we have over 60 years .. to do WHAT exactly? 60 years is a shit ton, 10 years is alot, 20 years is a hell of a lot, SIXTY YEARS IS THREE TIMES A HELL OF A LOT.

I'll just be more depressed and in I'll health as I age probably

So whats next?

We need to distract ourselves using games and other means of entertainment

I am 27, I plan to rope around 60, the retirement age is 68 and by then it'll be over 70, there is no way I'm wage cucking for another 10 years at that age so I will choose the grave