Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious so what happens when giga uberchad isnt enough?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Looksmaxxing is the lamest cope in the world and dosnt work their is no point becuase giga uberchad wont be enough for these sluts they will become lesbian faggots i bileve by 2025 all woman will be asexual and the chaddiest of chads wont be enough for woman
soon chads will be browsing .co :feelskek:

That's true, with all the greek statue celebrities the 80/20 theory will be soon 99/1 and the rest of women who don't have any greek statues near them will become lesbian or asexual.

I don't even want to think about that

I hope I'll be long gone by that time

That's true, with all the greek statue celebrities the 80/20 theory will be soon 99/1 and the rest of women who don't have any greek statues near them will become lesbian or asexual.
soon it will be 100/0

Looksmaxxing is the lamest cope in the world and dosnt work their is no point becuase giga uberchad wont be enough for these sluts they will become lesbian faggots i bileve by 2025 all woman will be asexual and the chaddiest of chads wont be enough for woman
That is until the sexbot AI's come, then women are finished.

Women will be forcibly enslaved once it gets too extreme

This is likely the case amongst female dominant species. Another Geruda in the making. Next you will see a ganon like figure.

Hopefully for the qweens, another type of Chad will step up. One bigger, stronger, with infinite financial resources who is also 7 foot tall, perfect weight to match height, perfect body and chiseled jaw without a day spent on either gym or skincare products, a vampire, deep voice and can attract every single woman on earth with his existence: The Ultimate Terra Uber Vampire GigaChad.

LMAo LOLOLOL your post made me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: BASED
Women will be forcibly enslaved once it gets too extreme
I hope man, i hope

Lots of chadlites and chads from USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia posting on looksmax website and having to travel to Ukraine or Thailand to ascend. It's happening...

Lots of chadlites and chads from USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia posting on looksmax website and having to travel to Ukraine or Thailand to ascend. It's happening...
Brootal

Maybe game will reset. They will go for 0/10 omnitruecel

The Harem Age begins.

By 2025 only UberChad 10/10 males get laid and have 20-50 women in his harem. Once women abandon monogamous relationships there is no point for them to settle for anything but the best that they deserve. Being in a harem will be seen as a luxury, like a super-fashionable thing that only the most beautiful and privileged women get to be.

Tinder will be a thing of the past, and in it's place there will be a new form of a "harem dating" app that Chad's will use to collect women for his harem.

The Harem Age begins.

By 2025 only UberChad 10/10 males get laid and have 20-50 women in his harem. Once women abandon monogamous relationships there is no point for them to settle for anything but the best that they deserve. Being in a harem will be seen as a luxury, like a super-fashionable thing that only the most beautiful and privileged women get to be.

Tinder will be a thing of the past, and in it's place there will be a new form of a "harem dating" app that Chad's will use to collect women for his harem.
High iq post