Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So whats your opinion on elliot rodger?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Fakecel? Incel? Mentalcel?
Personally i feel he was a mentalcel. He could have easily scored a foid with the money his parents had

Last edited:
He wouldn't have ascended during the rest of his college years, and it would probably be over after that unless he became a millionaire. The only other way, would be if his famous dad hooked him up with a girl. He had at best normie looks, but to ascend as a normie you have to be NT, which he was not.

Overall, having to see hundreds of couples walking past you every single day, is a form of torture. His mind was in a tortured state, therefore he was not mentally stable when he commited his act of rebellion, and hence he was not responsible for his actions.

This is my final take on ER.

Last edited:
1. He was a 22 almost 23 year old khv
2. He didn't really try hard to get laid which is what normals use as excuse
3. He was half Asian, the least sexually desired race in US , maybe in Asia he would look attractive to Asian foids
4. He was quite short at 175 cm or 5'7 feet height
5. He was a very feminine looking guy and at best average looking facially
6. He was high inhibition
7. He was actually poor despite all the lies on the internet

I would say that he met about a dozen conditions which made him an incel. He was fucked.

He was sub5. He had fish lips, he had a skinny nose and was short and scrawny and looked underage

He was sub5. He had fish lips, he had a skinny nose and was short and scrawny and looked underage
Yah but allot of girls are into the with guys he was definitely a mentalcel

He was cucked for killing more ricecels than actual femoids. Dude got stopped by a fucking door. Nigga buy a crowbar.

Think he was more of a locationcel than anything.

我想整天和大乳房女人做爱。我所能想到的就是整日与黑夜与大乳房女人做爱。请上帝让我整日与大乳房女人做爱
上帝不存在

he could've dated aisan women

he is a saint

he was a supreme gentleman

The problem with him is that he killed a lot of ricecels. I understand why he ultimately did what he had to do as he was bullied. He just killed the wrong people except for the foids and he also failed to enter the sorority houses.
我想整天和大乳房女人做爱。我所能想到的就是整日与黑夜与大乳房女人做爱。请上帝让我整日与大乳房女人做爱
我也想操大乳房女人。这是我的欲望可是我不可以操大乳房女人所以我吃黑色丸。我现在知道女人不应该有权利。

I don't even know. He kinda mogs me and I dislike moggers

Incel and mentalcel.

He also had the problem of only wanting white blonde girls

Personally i feel he was a mentalcel. He could have easily scored a foid with the money his parents had
Self hating mentalcel with ridiculous standards. Fuck him, he would bully us if he was still alive (although i do concede that he was important to this community)

Okay. He was kind of an mentalcel. But on the other hand, he was a low-tier normie.
Now, if we superimpose these two facts on top of each other, we will understand what happened.

I would say incel.

He's a faggot and I kinda hate he's the incel icon.

Location/ mental cel

He still mogs a good percentage of men even today.