Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media So who is watching JOKER 2019 movie 4th October 2019 on release?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date

Will you watch JOKER 2019 on release?

• Oh yes this is my bag

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Yes but I'll wait for the crowds to die down (all 15 people in the audience these days)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No- this looks shit

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No because Jack Nicholson or Heath Ledger did it better (BATMAN 1989) and (THE DARK KNIGHT 2008)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No the character eventually, has Harley Quinn as a girlfriend. Fake-cel.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I'll wait for the DVD/Blu Ray or Home Cinema

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I'll download it illegally so Jews don't get my Shekels

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
This Friday 4th October this movie is released in the UK and USA. Other country-cels check your local press for listings.

Joker_%282019_film%29_poster.jpg

It's been memed for an incel audience already and gotten mainstream attention already. I get its very popular here on incels.co

So now for a head count. Whose going?

I'll pirate it because I dont want to give jews my shekels

nope, hollyjew is hollyjew. just another movie to get your shekels

Will watch and skip the racemixing scenes.

I'd like to watch it but I live in a non-english speaking country and I really don't feel like watching the dubbed version.

If nothing interesting happens next 4th I'm going to be pissed.

I usually get bored while watching capeshit, so i'll probably just torrent it, unless I somehow get magically invited to view it by a coworker.

I'll download it illegally so (((;)))) don't get my Shekels

I'll wait until a high quality version appears online

I saw it today. I barely even touched my copesnacks, it was a captivating performance. The soundtrack is haunting as well. After seeing it I walked in the rain and laughed out loud at seeing all the happy couples walking around while all my 'friends' have been ghosting me and no one even wanted to go watch Joker with me. I'm glad I went alone.

I'll watch it on release day.The film just looks really good,tbh.
Maxresdefault 1

I'll be going in the morning before all the normscum crowd the theater.

me and my little bro are watching it. pretty much only thing I'm looking forward too

I always wait for the bootleg version. I hate going to theaters

i watch later not now

Saw it yesterday (Saturday morning), although getting to see this film was an ordeal.

First cinema I purposefully chose an early booking (9.30am) assuming normies would still be in bed. All was good, plenty of incels, depressed-cels and alonecels. Until two couples turned up with two knuckle dragging boyfriends talking loudly during the trailers- including when the movie started playing for 15 minutes.
Demanded a refund from box office and got one.

Went to an arthouse cinema (where screenings of mainstream movies are empty) but their projector was broken.

Gambled on another cinema and got my experience.

I went crazy after a combined 60 minutes of horrendous SJW propaganda adverts, film trailers, but got to see this masterpiece of a movie.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back