Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So you got yourself a girlfriend yet, buddy?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
$_32.JPG

What would you answer to his question be? along with a reason to the answer.

My family knows better than to ask.

If I had to, I would tell them that my experience with women has shown me that compromise on your values is ego death, pursuit is self-endangerment, friendship is low level cuckoldry, that my inhibition is too high, my opinion of self too low to allow myself to inflict myself on another human being, that I am not attractive enough to make up for the fact that I have a broken-looking nose, look too young for women my age and am too old for women who look as young as I do, and that I am not successful enough for me to have any respect for myself. That 99% of the women I meet, I can't relate with. I'd tell them that it's over.

blickpall said:
My family knows better than to ask.
If I had to, I would tell them that my experience with women has shown me that compromise on your values is ego death, pursuit is self-endangerment, friendship is low level cuckoldry, that my inhibition is too high, my opinion of self too low to allow myself to inflict myself on another human being, that I am not attractive enough to make up for the fact that I have a broken-looking nose, look too young for women my age and am too old for women who look as young as I do, and that I am not successful enough for me to have any respect for myself. That 99% of the women I meet, I can't relate with. I'd tell them that it's over.

That's when they respond with "so you're saying you're a virgin?"

"*sigh* No I haven't, Uncle Jerry."

"Why's that? You're a handsome guy. Just put yourself out there!"

"Mhm, yup ok, could you please pass the salt"

"Sure nephew"

Got back home from uni (Winter Break in the US). Luckily, my parents don't ask me those sorts of questions.

One of my old friends from high school asked me this question and I just say: "Focusing on my studies first. I don't have the time and money for a girlfriend." Most of them understand since they don't have girlfriends either.

thankfully i don't get asked this by family because in 90% of my childhood photos I'm the only one still alive

I would just start fucking the turkey till its meat is spread all over the room.

Incelibate anarchist said:
I would just start fucking the turkey till its meat is spread all over the room.

this, go for broke

My family knows I'm gonna die alone.

I think I'm just gonna get sloppy drunk this year and blackpill everyone.

They don’t ask anymore.

gonna be forced to attend a family christmas dinner with all my relatives. all are married, have girlfriends, and perfect social life. then there's me. they ask me the most awkwardest questions as well and treat me different.

They never ask because they know I'm subhuman garbage.

Never been asked that question.

CopingGymcel said:
Never been asked that question.

Just be like Charlie Sheen. Aka, 'I pay Hookers to leave'.

Crustaciouse said:
$_32.JPG

What would you answer to his question be? along with a reason to the answer.

I just awkwardly laugh, look at the floor and say nothing

"I haven't found a girl that I like" -> That implies that it's gonna happen someday.

I'm only 19 therefore this answer works really well. However I tell them that it's over when I'm in my mid 20s. I'll tell them that most women have beauty standards that I can't fullfill.That I have a severe attachment disorder when it comes to "dating"

I am gonna say I am gay and start drama. Tell them I am a homo and it’s time to come out of closet.
Hopefully that will make them feel bad about giving birth to me.

Giving birth to a faggot!

Families are disgusting

Hahahaha i alway come with an excuses that im busy with school.
Every day homework etc.
Since everyone know im quite intellegent, they believe me.
But in reality i dont even bother approaching women and yet i still want a gf

poorcel said:
gonna be forced to attend a family christmas dinner with all my relatives. all are married, have girlfriends, and perfect social life. then there's me. they ask me the most awkwardest questions as well and treat me different.

how are you forced to go? dont.