Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So you're a white nationalist who gets treated like an "ethnic" by your own women...

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
How does it feel to be a "proud white nationalist" who gets treated like a non-white/ethnic by """"""his"""""" own women?

How does it feel to take pride in a race, 50% of which (the wimmens) don't see you as fit for reproduction?

What goes through your head as you try to promote the preservation of your race, yet your individual genes are likely to be weeded out by women of your own race?

Do you feel like you are whiteknighting "your" women only for them to not see you as human?

How does it feel to know that women have less racial loyalty than most men of your race, and that "your" women would be fine with you being killed if it would get them a chad of any race?

Don't roasties want whites the most, though?

Under my White Nationalism all white females will be married off at 14. Doesn't bother me too much tbh

Kointo said:

Deffo, but if you're a LEGIT white incel (not a fakcel) then your own women see you how you see nonwhites. Irony.

FACEandLMS said:
Deffo, but if you're a LEGIT white incel (not a fakcel) then your own women see you how you see nonwhites. Irony.

Yeah they probably do see me like that. How do I perceive nonwhites? I don't take pride in my race. Why would I? I didn't work for it or choose it.

Where is this white privilege feminist are talking about because I could use it

lol.

yeh the handcuffing and policing of women who dismiss them is amusing. Particularly when some of the ones yelling "white genocide" are the same ones taking sex tourism trips to South East Asia.

ujLVFrE.jpg

Could you imagine if this Pig woman clamored about "white genocide" in response to WMAF couples after failing to find a long-term white partner? "Why do you need a chink when you got all this Vanilla right here?"

Also, it's a bit of a historical irony. Because of European colonialism and hegemony, racial admixture has historically occurred because of white males. Often via rape. The US isn't excluded in this:

[font=Arial, Helvetica,] Through comparison of estimates of X chromosome and genome-wide African and European ancestry proportions, we estimate that approximately 5% of ancestors of African Americans were European females and 19% were European males[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica,]https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929714004765[/font]

That's what I thought of before and mentioned a few times back on r/Incels, but its not going to change their minds.

People would still cling onto every little hope they have, its a part of human nature.

Kointo said:

Only good looking ones, just like in every race. 

If you're ugly, you are invisible and looked down at by all women

I dont have any pride in being white incel but denying the fact that whites are the greatest race is pure denial. White males are the chaddest, white women are the staciest. We were the catalyst of whole world developement. We gave civilization to America, we gave civilization to India, we gave civilization to Asia (they were fucking swordfighting in XX century) and tried to give civilization to Africa but niggers gonna nig. Everything by force and with victims but we could just make you our slaves with our superior technology and warcraft.

Kointo said:
Not if you're subhuman. The reason white men are considered attractive is because they have the perfect mix of neotenous traits and masculine traits. I am a white male but I have a disgusting feminine body. No girl wants me. I am more disgusting than any ethnik because I don't conform to the expectations of my race.

I'm not a white nationalist, but you'd have to be retarded to not appreciate the fact that niggers are rowdy and extremely obnoxious. I don't see how being an incel would impair you from understanding that. It's not about loving the white race, it's about hating niggers.

Racial supremacist incels are pathetic, society treats us like scum.

If you're white and not a nationalist you aren't blackpilled.

There is no nation worth feeling loyalty to as an incel. Society is cucked and actively trying to destroy us. The incel revolution must prevail.