Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social anxiety is going away

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I've been struggling with it forever, and instead of going down the road of medication like some of my family, I've been using self-talk to improve. I no longer feel like I'm being looked at or criticized nearly as much when I'm outside. I don't obsess as much about trying to hide my profile view or to look a certain way. 

Still, I know I'm below average looking, so my question is how do I try to get girls now? How do I speak to them, and where do I do so without a social circle? I probably won't go through with it anyway, but I'd like to know.

QuantumDummy said:
Still, I know I'm below average looking, so my question is how do I try to get girls now? How do I speak to them, and where do I do so without a social circle? I probably won't go through with it anyway, but I'd like to know.
afaIk you are hermitlike so getting male acquaitances must be your 1st priority, gradually you may make irl friends

you know, just going every afternoon for coffee at the bar I met a lot of people, all males eh, because only males talk to me, but I also frequent another bar in another city and there I also met some females, always treated like the sub5 I am though, so no puni

the above isn't cuckoldry at all fyi, I do not give two shits about them anyway, never did, never will

weed demolishes it completely

nausea said:
afaIk you are hermitlike so getting male acquaitances must be your 1st priority, gradually you may make irl friends

you know, just going every afternoon for coffee at the bar I met a lot of people, all males eh, because only males talk to me, but I also frequent another bar in another city and there I also met some females, always treated like the sub5 I am though, so no puni

the above isn't cuckoldry at all fyi, I do not give two shits about them anyway, never did, never will

I don't want friends.

Indari said:
weed demolishes it completely

Weed has always made my anxiety worse.

I still have it. I won't recover from the years of people calling me ugly.

Kointo said:
I still have it. I won't recover from the years of people calling me ugly.

I still have it, too, just not as bad as before. Its a work in progress.