Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Social Anxietycels, how are you able to survive financially?

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
I'm financially dependent on family. Are you in NEETbux or in employment. Jobs can be fucking hell. How do people manage to hold shitty, soul crushing jobs is beyond me so is how they're able to do fake smiles and fake courtesy.

I have the exact same job as this curry in the video so i'm very lonely. Working in a job with alot of chads and stacys would be suicidefuel for me.

By leaching off my dad lol. I only have to go into school one day a week

I leech of my mother, and i will apply for neetbux soon (not like it's enough here)

How do people manage to hold shitty, soul crushing jobs is beyond me so is how they're able to do fake smiles and fake courtesy.

If they would give at least a somewhat decent salary, but this is not even a thing anymore.

I have the exact same job as this curry in the video so i'm very lonely. Working in a job with alot of chads and stacys would be suicidefuel for me.

Is your salary at least acceptable?

That curry mogs me, damn.

I work hard all day then go back home to my copes with the usual weekend drinking. Having money is a Lifefuel I can’t imagine having to beg my family for money.
That curry mogs me, damn.
No he doesn’t he is a curry that’s instant -5

I'm financially dependent on family. Are you in NEETbux or in employment. Jobs can be fucking hell. How do people manage to hold shitty, soul crushing jobs is beyond me so is how they're able to do fake smiles and fake courtesy.

Wage slave but it's hell for me to have to sit in an office Monday-Friday around normies..

Good thing is I don't have to really talk to anyone if I don't want to as it's just a desk job. I couldn't do a customer facing job having to deal with the public.

live with parents right now. i do have a part time job which doesn't pay that bad, even though i fucking despise it. just one of the things you gotta do i guess

I wish I could become a NEET. It's (almost) practically impossible to live as a socially incompetent reject. I can't talk with people even if my life depended on it, I would literally die, which would actually be better.

Get free rent, electricity, gas, internet, food etc from mom.
My social anxiety and autism stops me from getting a damn job.
She keeps barking at me to get one, but she doesn't understand it's a mental thing

I'm a STEMcel and somehow got promoted to management. I am extremely reserved and don't talk to anyone at work without an express purpose for communication. All of my reports are incels or borderline incels. My boss is a massive betabuxx coper who has implied that he is "genetic trash" (his words).

I live with my mother, i'm a neet, but I'll be getting my neetbux in the coming months.

For me it has been tough. I had to quit several jobs due to anxiety. The shit part is nobody knows it was for anxiety, so I had to make some dumb excuse every time.

Eventually I got a job that could have been cool but my boss was a incel autist jerk and produced a lot of anxiety for me. For some reason I resisted the urge to quit the first week and hung on for a year. It was kind of like “exposure therapy”. I knew my next job would have a much less chance of being as anxiety producing.

I got lucky and after a year, found a decent job about a month ago. The people there are very friendly and produce very little anxiety for me. This is just my story. Everyone is different, I guess what I learned is that sometimes you have to not hesitate to quit and change jobs because less stressful jobs are out there, just may be harder to find.

Also worth mentioning is that in my interviews I now make sure to specify that company culture is very important and that I am not afraid to work, but I do appreciate and demand a pleasant work environment. I obviously can’t tell them I have anxiety but at least I can screen out some companies with shit culture and high pressure.

She keeps barking at me to get one, but she doesn't understand it's a mental thing

I need to find a way I can work from home and earn a living.

Been leeching off my folks for years, god bless em

If they would give at least a somewhat decent salary, but this is not even a thing anymore.

Is your salary at least acceptable?
1785$ a month. That's the income before taxes so it's very low for a european country.

I had a job for three summers and it was horrible. Every night going to sleep with a stomach ache because I dreaded waking up and every day at work feeling nauseous and nervous. Now I'm just on studentbux and I think I'll never go back to being a wagie.

1785$ a month. That's the income before taxes so it's very low for a european country.

That is still more money than I have made in warehouse logistics, working two shifts at the same day. But still, this is not much. While men are working hard to maintain this system, females have it all cozy and easier and they also have a better income.
There is no reason anymore to work as a man. Most jobs are low-level jobs.

I work hard all day then go back home to my copes with the usual weekend drinking. Having money is a Lifefuel I can’t imagine having to beg my family for money.

No he doesn’t he is a curry that’s instant -5

I have no copes except internet.

family i didnt ask to be brought into this hell

Wage slave but it's hell for me to have to sit in an office Monday-Friday around normies..

Good thing is I don't have to really talk to anyone if I don't want to as it's just a desk job. I couldn't do a customer facing job having to deal with the public.

Sitting jobs are hell. Look busy do nothing

No one can understand lest they suffer from it themselves. People call us lazy and bums etc. like we enjoy being that way.
I'm a STEMcel and somehow got promoted to management. I am extremely reserved and don't talk to anyone at work without an express purpose for communication. All of my reports are incels or borderline incels. My boss is a massive betabuxx coper who has implied that he is "genetic trash" (his words).

All your reports are incels?

Woah, an inceltier boss? wtf
For me it has been tough. I had to quit several jobs due to anxiety. The shit part is nobody knows it was for anxiety, so I had to make some dumb excuse every time.

Eventually I got a job that could have been cool but my boss was a incel autist jerk and produced a lot of anxiety for me. For some reason I resisted the urge to quit the first week and hung on for a year. It was kind of like “exposure therapy”. I knew my next job would have a much less chance of being as anxiety producing.

I got lucky and after a year, found a decent job about a month ago. The people there are very friendly and produce very little anxiety for me. This is just my story. Everyone is different, I guess what I learned is that sometimes you have to not hesitate to quit and change jobs because less stressful jobs are out there, just may be harder to find.

Also worth mentioning is that in my interviews I now make sure to specify that company culture is very important and that I am not afraid to work, but I do appreciate and demand a pleasant work environment. I obviously can’t tell them I have anxiety but at least I can screen out some companies with shit culture and high pressure.

My last job years ago was in a warehouse but I quit due to extremely shit pay that was not getting a raise.
I had a job for three summers and it was horrible. Every night going to sleep with a stomach ache because I dreaded waking up and every day at work feeling nauseous and nervous. Now I'm just on studentbux and I think I'll never go back to being a wagie.

Being low inhib is a blessing man!
That is still more money than I have made in warehouse logistics, working two shifts at the same day. But still, this is not much. While men are working hard to maintain this system, females have it all cozy and easier and they also have a better income.
There is no reason anymore to work as a man. Most jobs are low-level jobs.

Yet they bitch incessantly. Employment has been reduced to a scam, unless it's a high paying job.
family i didnt ask to be brought into this hell

Be rich or good looking. Or get btfo.

Last edited:
I have severe social anxiety, but the good thing about my job is that my fellow workers are foriegn men and don't speak good enough English, I still get neetbux as well due to the job paying me cash in hand and not through a bank account

I live with my parents and I'm studying for uee. If it doesn't work, I'll have to wagecuck instead of NEETing. It's indeed gonna be brutal.

get a job where you (almost) dont interact with people like truck driver

get a job where you (almost) dont interact with people like truck driver

Impossible to get a truck driver license as an autistic here

I'm a neet that leechs his parents

Autismbux, NEETbux and I’m financially supported by my family.

For now i'm technically still in college (first year) but i'm basically skipping all classes.Really hope my parents are gonna to live till 90 or i will be homeless ngl.Best salary you can get in my country if you don't STEMmax is 750€ a month working 10H a day every day of the week and getting paid for 8.This not even taking into account the shitty low-class tatoed thugs you'll have as co-workers

For now i'm technically still in college (first year) but i'm basically skipping all classes.Really hope my parents are gonna to live till 90 or i will be homeless ngl.Best salary you can get in my country if you don't STEMmax is 750€ a month working 10H a day every day of the week and getting paid for 8.This not even taking into account the shitty low-class tatoed thugs you'll have as co-workers

its better to NEET than having a shitty, soul sucking, and low paying job.

My social anxiety, is one of the reasons why i became a neet in the first place tbh. I just can't deal with strangers, expecially not on a regular basis. I imagine it would get easier over time, but the reward i would get just isn't worth the effort, so i will just stay a neet as long as i can.

My social anxiety, is one of the reasons why i became a neet in the first place tbh. I just can't deal with strangers, expecially not on a regular basis. I imagine it would get easier over time, but the reward i would get just isn't worth the effort, so i will just stay a neet as long as i can.

It doesn't get easier over time. You can't outgrow social anxiety. Improvement is insignificant. I've only now started to feel a bit low inhib when I reached 30. But its too little too late. Truth is you either have social anxiety or you don't.