Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee social anxietyyyyy

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
listening to a foid right now that claims to have social anxiety. she has also had 7 dicks inside of her. she claims she wants to be a housewife because she is retarded and wants people to do things for her.
is it fair to be completely and utterly disgusted by these vagina having creatures? they can't help being like this but it's still awful

yes it is very fair

I have hard times with strangers and i dont say ''i have anxiety broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo''

I have hard times with strangers and i dont say ''i have anxiety broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo''
I can't relax when somebody is around watching me and stiffen up unless I am completely alone, meaning I am always on guard in public, probably as a feature of asperger's or something, and yet I don't go out of my way to tell random people in communities only tangentially related to personal problems about it like it's an interesting defining feature. Bad things being so mild they make you interesting must be part of life on tutorial mode.

You're an orbiter or just some acquaintance?

"Foids", "Social Anxiety". Thats funny because foids usually don't have those things. From my own personal experiences, they're probably lying to you so they can use you as an emotional tampon to give them some sort of validation that they aren't the things that they say. Foids NEO.

You're an orbiter or just some acquaintance?
Involved in an interest based community it happens to be in as a token foid, I don't orbit I just avoid because I couldn't get it to fuck off even if I tried (also cucks, some of which are ok people otherwise, would crucify me). I've never been a big orbiter or an orbiter at all for that matter, I never saw the point when she's so far away.

listening to a foid right now that claims to have social anxiety. she has also had 7 dicks inside of her. she claims she wants to be a housewife because she is retarded and wants people to do things for her.
is it fair to be completely and utterly disgusted by these vagina having creatures? they can't help being like this but it's still awful
:woke:

Most women claim to have social anxiety, but most of them are liars.

Literally most beta cucks and normies will do their bidding if they asked and chad and chadlites will flirt with them if they wanted to. Social anxiety is bullshit in most women.

More have it than men so the stats say, but it doesn't have the same devastating effect on them in hindering their sex lives or earning money, even if they are friendless shut ins.

Its impossible for foids to have true social anxiety, especialy in this modern day society, they’re just attention whores, a foid wouldnt last a month in the shoes of a guy who suffers from true SA

More have it than men so the stats say, but it doesn't have the same devastating effect on them in hindering their sex lives or earning money, even if they are friendless shut ins.
More women claim to have depression than men too, but it's clear that is not case as womans depression is not even remotely comperable with a mans.

Social anxiety is more to do with everyone's reactions of you imo

I bet they are not that NT tbh. Most of them are bipolar
woman non-NT is being neurotic and so cunty she starts being a cunt to herself
male non-NT is life-destroying actual retardation

can't relax when somebody is around watching me and stiffen up unless I am completely alone, meaning I am always on guard in public, probably as a feature of asperger's or something
That's how I feel every day.If you have real social anxiety like us you wouldn't want to tell anyone because it's embarassing and people would just see you as weird autist.But for foids it only provides positive attention

Would you be so conniving and manipulative if it were socially acceptable for you to be? Gotta admit, I'd be tempted.

Everyday feel disgusted by femoids. That is result of enlightenment

They don't have anxiety. They are lazy and use it as an excuse for people (betabux cucks) to do things for them like you just said in your post.

Foids who claim to have anxiety, depression, ect. are huge sluts. It's almost always done to attract extra attention from Chad.

the only people capable of having real social anxiety are incels. fuck all these chickenshit normies and instagram foids claiming they have "social anxiety"

They have anxiety because they have to see ugly fuckers all day. It only goes away when a chadlite/chad stays overnight.

Foids rarely have social anxiety, an in the event that they do, it almost never negatively affects them. They have to be extremely fucked up for it to ruin their potential to be functional, and in the case that it does, they have a social safety net to fall back on which is exclusive to foids.

It's also pretty hilarious to see them post about their boyfriends on r/socialanxiety, meanwhile the men there are all mostly incel.
I mean just look at this, a perfect example of what I mean.

JFL@ that dogpill as well.

Meanwhile if she were male, she'd probably have roped.

Last edited:
"I hate people, like, ewwww, I can't talk to people, I'm so weird >.<!"

Cunts claiming to have social anxiety, pffft ... yea fucking right whore ... you want attention, end of story.

Most females are just attention seekers.

Social anxiety and being female are oxymorons

And every e girl claims to have it so she could get $8,000 a month on patreon, hundreds of dms from cucks she could use as emotional tampons, and an e boyfriend she has when Chad isn't around