Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Social Circles are CUCKED!!!!

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I have come to a conclusion that we have truly engaged into THIS era of men, which practically worship women at every corner and orbit, and through a LONG minute and a half have come to a conclusion that, EVERY SOCIAL CIRCLE HAS THESE:
  • Chad
  • 1,2, OR 3 FOIDS.
  • 9000 NORMIES TRYING TO MIMIC CHAD TO GET FOID
AND WHY DO THESE SAD MEN NOT JUST BE THEMSELVES AND STOP BEING GAY? BECAUSE. THEY THINK CHAD IS OBVIOUSLY DOING SOMETHING RIGHT SO THEY HAVE TO EMULATE HIM TO GET THIS FOID. THEY THROW ALL PRIDE OUT THE DOOR TO GET WITH FOID. THESE MEN HAVE NO WILL TO LIVE THEY LITERALLY COPY OTHERS BEHAVIORS AND TRY TO GET FOID

just be urself bro

That's something that I've observed. The foid is always in the spotlight, and typically holds hands with chad as she talks shit to the normies in a "jokingly" way.

People just use you anyway. It's much better avoiding people

never been part of one of those social circles in my entire life

just be urself bro
If you're in a social circle exclusively for a interfering foid and not some friendship with other dudes then you have already lost. Incels should walk into such situations knowing there is no chance which is why friendship is there and a female showing up to ruin shit is worse case scenario in male social groups

it's on the same level as hanging out with chimps that are all there to eat berries and have a go at displacing king monkey so they can fuck all the females

Most normies get laid by running social circle game. They almost always fuck foids below their looksmatch, though. It's the only way to have sex these days if you're sub7. On top of at least having normie looks (5-6/10), you also have to be NT.
Chad gets average and above average foids, basically a harem.

Society is shit.

I have never been in one of these types of social circles in my life. My social circle consists of 4 people, three of them who agree with my ideals and principles about society and they also agree with some blackpill ideology. One of my friends in the circle looks like an ethnic truecel.

I have never been in one of these types of social circles in my life. My social circle consists of 4 people, three of them who agree with my ideals and principles about society and they also agree with some blackpill ideology. One of my friends in the circle looks like an ethnic truecel.
Then it's safe to assume there is no FOID in your social circle

Then it's safe to assume there is no FOID in your social circle
Nope theres no foid in my social circle, our autistic acts and how we interact with others repulses normalfags and foids alike.

Based fellow autist tbh

I tend to avoid those kinds of settings too.

I have come to a conclusion that we have truly engaged into THIS era of men, which practically worship women at every corner and orbit, and through a LONG minute and a half have come to a conclusion that, EVERY SOCIAL CIRCLE HAS THESE:
  • Chad
  • 1,2, OR 3 FOIDS.
  • 9000 NORMIES TRYING TO MIMIC CHAD TO GET FOID
AND WHY DO THESE SAD MEN NOT JUST BE THEMSELVES AND STOP BEING GAY? BECAUSE. THEY THINK CHAD IS OBVIOUSLY DOING SOMETHING RIGHT SO THEY HAVE TO EMULATE HIM TO GET THIS FOID. THEY THROW ALL PRIDE OUT THE DOOR TO GET WITH FOID. THESE MEN HAVE NO WILL TO LIVE THEY LITERALLY COPY OTHERS BEHAVIORS AND TRY TO GET FOID

It's awesome when you make a post a year ago based on observations then eventually people make the posts with the same observations.

Normies are too dumb to see Chad does nothing, it's just his looks.

Based fellow autist tbh

I tend to avoid those kinds of settings too.
Its also because we eat in a stairwell which foids consider "dirty" and that we dont attempt to talk to anyone at all.

We either watch TF2 videos on our phones, eat our lunch, listen to music. At one point when our stairwell was still in construction and nobody ever used it, we would REEEEEE into the stairwell as well as shouting or screaming offensive & racist words and terms. We also made new people who wanted to be apart of us do r9k's robot test but we stopped as of recently because we dont desire for our social circle to go up.

We were either autistcels, mentalcels and we were bullied and joked about for our general appearance, our faces, our clothing and the vibe we give off. We get called weirdos, school shooters sometimes just because we're not like them.

Our hobbies are essentially anime, vidya, tabletop games, imageboards, me and my friend group are essentially a bunch of nerds. But we also like to look at foids getting beaten up, gore videos, and shooting videos.

Last edited:
The last time I had a foid in my social circle, I was 11 years old. Nobody had hit puberty yet. We were just little kids.

Ever since puberty, foids have hated me for failing to develop chad traits.

I agree to 100%

And they dont realize this even after decades. Thats the wierd thing

it's on the same level as hanging out with chimps that are all there to eat berries and have a go at displacing king monkey so they can fuck all the females

You do have to be cucked to fit into a social circle these days. If you weren't cucked you would quickly fall out.

Only social circle I can remember was when I was 5-7, it consisted of a curry, an Arab guy and me.

Call those creepy cucks out on their toxic masculinity. :feelshaha:

just bee yourself