Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Social collapse is cope

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
If society collapses, I have bad news for us. It will be a much worse scenario than now. And is a cope due to TRIBALISM.

"Tribalism is the state of being organized by, or advocating for, tribes or tribal lifestyles. Human evolution has primarily occurred in small groups, as opposed to mass societies, and humans naturally maintain a social network. In popular culture, tribalism may also refer to a way of thinking or behaving in which people are loyal to their social group above all else, or, derogatorily, a type of discrimination or animosity based upon group differences".

This means that in the ruins of the west a new world would be created , a world where harems will be most present than now and females will be out of reach forever for incels aka sub5 men.

Of course we have a chance to create our tribe. But how is supposed that our tribe can work being a minorit?

Lets see some escenarios:

1-Some of us managed to stay in touch and be in person together (since if there is a collapse, the Internet will most likely be eradicated or before that our sites will be banned from the network), which will be difficult or impossible, since Many of us are poorcels.

and being together we are easy targets, since if we refuse to belong to any of the new Normie tribes, they will simply tear us apart.
and our tribes will be less numerous.

2-Many incels will leave with the new Normie tribes. They will do it by the principle of belonging.

"Belongingness is the human emotional need to be an accepted member of a group. Whether it is family, friends, co-workers, a religion, or something else, people tend to have an 'inherent' desire to belong and be an important part of something greater than themselves. This implies a relationship that is greater than simple acquaintance or familiarity. The need to belong is the need to give and receive attention to and from others.

Belonging is a strong and inevitable feeling that exists in human nature. To belong or not to belong can occur due to choices of one's self, or the choices of others. Not everyone has the same life and interests, hence not everyone belongs to the same thing or person. Without belonging, one cannot identify themselves as clearly, thus having difficulties communicating with and relating to their surroundings".

3-many of us can be killed in that mad max. They could even do it for sport. Having no pussy we have no value unless some tribe that is in red numbers requires our presence.

4-some of us could be incognito in some of those normie groups and attack from within or remain silent or communicate on a new internet where we would have to create our online community in a more effective way in times of more censorship.

5-Emigrate to places where we can either individually or in groups live far from collapsed societies and make our groups "tangible" and safe.

6-The last option will be to stay in the country where that happens and die as a hero (surely many USAcels will love this option, in addition to having it easy to acquire weapons).

-My conclusion is that those scenarios also depends on how society is in terms of feminism and cuckism. If from here to that feminism is more hated than now among other things, we probably do better than now.

tl;dr social collapse will be worst if the actual PC culture create that new society. But will be better if feminism loss more popularity.

The only good thing about a collapse is, that no female is able to driver licence mogg me anymore.

By social society i tend to mean the rise of some dictator and the end of democracy or something like that. The west is never gonna completely collapse.

The only good thing about a collapse is, that no female is able to driver licence mogg me anymore.
Idk maybe like in mad max movie some tribes have cars and maybe some queens can drive it!:soy:

in the tribal life style after the collapse, incels will enslave stacies, chads and cucks.
believe in the collapse
those who haven't been ruptured have no value in thus life. they are asleep

By social society i tend to mean the rise of some dictator and the end of democracy or something like that. The west is never gonna completely collapse.
Well a dictatorship is worst if the leader want us dead.

Nah man in a social collapse, chad's looks won't mean shit if he doesnt know how to survive. If theres an incel that knows how to build his own shelter and catch his own food theres a chance he could pull some desperate 6 or above, even if shes just using him.

Yea, alpha violent chads would just take all the women and wreak havok on lesser men.
in the tribal life style after the collapse, incels will enslave stacies, chads and cucks.
believe in the collapse
Just lol. You mean to tell me the ppl here with anime waifu avatars are low inhib and high T enough to forcibly enslave women?

Idk maybe like in mad max movie some tribes have cars and maybe some queens can drive it!:soy:

But driver licences do not matter anymore. I will drive as well. Also I can kill as much as I want.

believe in the collapse
yes this is a good escenario, but we are minority , that's why I'm pessimist about social collapse. normies,cucks, bluepillers, outnumber us, before we can get some young pussys normies will already did that.
That's why if that happens we need organization.
But driver licences do not matter anymore. I will drive as well. Also I can kill as much as I want.
Yeah good point. Even I can drive and I don't have driver license too.
Nah man in a social collapse, chad's looks won't mean shit if he doesnt know how to survive. If theres an incel that knows how to build his own shelter and catch his own food theres a chance he could pull some desperate 6 or above, even if shes just using him.
Yeah good point, but I mean it will be worse for us in more populated areas such as cities but in remote areas, there we could have a chance, of course we have to kidnap, that would be a maximum if you want to pussy being an incel.
Yea, alpha violent chads would just take all the women and wreak havok on lesser men.

Just lol. You mean to tell me the ppl here with anime waifu avatars are low inhib and high T enough to forcibly enslave women?
We can kidnap foids but in large groups. That's why we need make tribes now and in that escenario.

Last edited:
i dont want a social collapse

A world collapse will never occur. A national one is highly unlikely. A regional or district collapse is unlikely.

I think it will be city wide due to power outage or aftermath of natural disaster such as tsunami or earthquake.

it won't be long term, but will be resolved quickly through external intervention.
why? at least we can have some action.
I welcome it

Society won't collapse in our lifetime

A world collapse will never occur. A national one is highly unlikely. A regional or district collapse is unlikely.

I think it will be city wide due to power outage or aftermath of natural disaster such as tsunami or earthquake.

it won't be long term, but will be resolved quickly through external intervention.

I welcome it
Well maybe if it is something global. Like a big world war or economical crash.
Society won't collapse in our lifetime
suifuel and ragefuel.

Honestly I dont care, I just want as much misery as possible.

Yeah major news for copers of all kinds, lookism will never collapse as long as there are humans.