Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Social exclusion / ostracism is almost exclusively experienced by men

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
I honestly can't really remember a time in my life where I've witnessed women experiencing any difficulty entering a social circle or group. This is especially true for women who infiltrate male spaces in particular. They're often welcomed with open arms and usually end up being the center of attention within the group. It's funny because it's almost the complete opposite for men who successfully end up in female social circles. With the exception of chads and chadlites women only really allow sub8s into their circles if they pity them, it's some sort of elaborate inside joke, or if they see them as good beta-orbiter material. You'd think that if there was this 50/50 ratio of men and women who are equally lonely and depressed which is the narrative that the neurotypical media spins women would be equally as enthusiastic about men entering their female dominated spaces seeing as there's all this equality now and what not :soy: . But that's not the case at all. Women are VERY selective with who they allow to associate with them on a non-superficial level. Even cucks/orbiters have to meet a sort of rigid criteria to experience the "privilege" being an emotional tampon with none of the real perks of being in an actual romantic relationship or just being some beta-male financial provider.

Women are ironically the most reactionary and regressive thinking among the populous. They are the ultimate social darwinists. They pit us against one another all within the context of being with whoever comes up on top. It is a means of streamlining the process of determining who's the best in terms of relationship quality. Whoever ends up beating his chest while standing triumphantly atop a pile of genetically inferior corpses is who will end up experiencing women in a genuine / romantic way. It is raw genetic superiority and the will to dominate others that women truly find attractive. It is why women can't experience social exclusion. The most alpha / high T of the male population are constantly putting each other down and attempting to dominate one another to garner female approval while the less alpha are just excluded from the entire process. Women are entirely responsible for this conflict among men because they are the choosers. Women are the ones who sit on the sidelines and choose who they want to be in relationships with. And they choose the aforementioned high T domineering narcissists. It is an established fact that the previously mentioned archetype preforms exceedingly well in the free market of the dating world.

This sort of behavior is rewarded by women and is thus unsurprisingly perpetuated by men. The expectations that women have of men are just so rigid and ridiculous that the men who can't meet them are excluded from being able to experience women in any non-superficial way and are also rarely if ever respected by their male peers. The expectations that men have for women on the other hand are comparatively very diverse and honestly not very difficult to meet. Vast majority of women however desperate or used up can always find companionship and thus can never experience the same level of ostracism that men do.

Last edited:
I rotted alone my whole youth, nobody gave a fuck. Meanwhile foids could be autistic or quite and still have a social circle. Its kind of obvious that social skills mean jack shit.

It all started when women were considered to be equal.