SuicideFuel Social media pill is impossible to avoid if you want to be normal

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
79d 19h 50m
At work yesterday, a group of foids were watching their tik tok videos that they make and it reminded me that all Norman’s have social media’s while I have never had any. It’s so embarrassing, I wouldn’t know how to even navigate through the app if I wanted to. Not having any social media presence is a death sentence.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Chicken nuggets for one, please
★★★★★
35d 19h 5m
its pure suifuel tbh, i dont have anything else other than snapchat, basically the bare essentials. an app if someone needs to contact me (which almost never happens)

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★
59d 11h 51m
Reminds me when a guy at the gym asked me to record him using snapchat on his phone and I didn't do it right because I had no idea what I was doing

WorldYamataizer

WorldYamataizer

Officer
★★★★★
25d 20h 7m
I had Instagram for a while, but deleted it later. I realized that it was sort of just a cope to trick myself into thinking I had some sort meaningful existence that others cared about.

foidologist

foidologist

mentally crippled by dot-filled sewer years
★★★★★
77d 5h 12m
I use non-normie social media like Gab

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
151d 2h 36m
I use my sisters WhatsApp to be informed about my online classes and thats it. My phone doesn't have a simcard. I didn't even bother to buy one because im aware of the fact that no other than my family will contact me. Its over for me

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
31d 15h 6m
I have also never used Instagram/Snapchat.

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 1h 15m
I have a clock THAT makes a tiktock sounds.

Meus

Meus

Recruit
★★★
7d 22h 25m
Why would I dox myself on purpose LOL?

Normies are fucking retarded. If you're doxxed anyone can ruin your fucking life without a lot of effort. Simply edit a screenshot with your account where you say racist stuff or use photoshop and insert your face inside and ruin your life that way. Companies are also so strict, nobody would even consider that screenshot being edited.

Normies literally can't think ahead.

BITG

BITG

★★★★★
79d 19h 50m
Reminds me when a guy at the gym asked me to record him using snapchat on his phone and I didn't do it right because I had no idea what I was doing
Absolutely brutal. I would die if that happened to me. What did you say?

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
73d 13h 15m
Why would I dox myself on purpose LOL?

Normies are fucking retarded. If you're doxxed anyone can ruin your fucking life without a lot of effort. Simply edit a screenshot with your account where you say racist stuff or use photoshop and insert your face inside and ruin your life that way. Companies are also so strict, nobody would even consider that screenshot being edited.

Normies literally can't think ahead.
Perhaps something to pass the time with, be funny if someone's bully or oneitis received this.

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★
59d 11h 51m
Absolutely brutal. I would die if that happened to me. What did you say?
I just played it off like whatever. I'm a gymcel so I'm probably in the top 10 strongest guys there and a lot of the young guys 'respect' me but I'm sure the ones that have talked to me more know something is up and that my social skills stunted at some point back in the 2000s. My occasional misogynistic rants whenever women get brought up probably don't help.

BITG

BITG

★★★★★
79d 19h 50m
I just played it off like whatever. I'm a gymcel so I'm probably in the top 10 strongest guys there and a lot of the young guys 'respect' me but I'm sure the ones that have talked to me more know something is up and that my social skills stunted at some point back in the 2000s. My occasionally misogynistic rants whenever women get brought up probably don't help.
Kek. Based

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel, BLM, ACAB, he/him
★★★★★
93d 21h 54m
I tried making an instagram once but I felt so incredibly out of place and didn't even know what you're supposed to do on it so I deleted it after two days

BITG

BITG

★★★★★
79d 19h 50m
I tried making an instagram once but I felt so incredibly out of place and didn't even know what you're supposed to do on it so I deleted it after two days
Kek. Apparently from what I understand it’s like an upgraded version of Facebook? I don’t know man I don’t get it either I never had one.