Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Social media pill is impossible to avoid if you want to be normal

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
At work yesterday, a group of foids were watching their tik tok videos that they make and it reminded me that all Norman’s have social media’s while I have never had any. It’s so embarrassing, I wouldn’t know how to even navigate through the app if I wanted to. Not having any social media presence is a death sentence.

its pure suifuel tbh, i dont have anything else other than snapchat, basically the bare essentials. an app if someone needs to contact me (which almost never happens)

Reminds me when a guy at the gym asked me to record him using snapchat on his phone and I didn't do it right because I had no idea what I was doing

I had Instagram for a while, but deleted it later. I realized that it was sort of just a cope to trick myself into thinking I had some sort meaningful existence that others cared about.

I use non-normie social media like Gab

I use my sisters WhatsApp to be informed about my online classes and thats it. My phone doesn't have a simcard. I didn't even bother to buy one because im aware of the fact that no other than my family will contact me. Its over for me

I have also never used Instagram/Snapchat.

I have a clock THAT makes a tiktock sounds.

Why would I dox myself on purpose LOL?

Normies are fucking retarded. If you're doxxed anyone can ruin your fucking life without a lot of effort. Simply edit a screenshot with your account where you say racist stuff or use photoshop and insert your face inside and ruin your life that way. Companies are also so strict, nobody would even consider that screenshot being edited.

Normies literally can't think ahead.

Reminds me when a guy at the gym asked me to record him using snapchat on his phone and I didn't do it right because I had no idea what I was doing
Absolutely brutal. I would die if that happened to me. What did you say?

Why would I dox myself on purpose LOL?

Normies are fucking retarded. If you're doxxed anyone can ruin your fucking life without a lot of effort. Simply edit a screenshot with your account where you say racist stuff or use photoshop and insert your face inside and ruin your life that way. Companies are also so strict, nobody would even consider that screenshot being edited.

Normies literally can't think ahead.
Perhaps something to pass the time with, be funny if someone's bully or oneitis received this.

Absolutely brutal. I would die if that happened to me. What did you say?
I just played it off like whatever. I'm a gymcel so I'm probably in the top 10 strongest guys there and a lot of the young guys 'respect' me but I'm sure the ones that have talked to me more know something is up and that my social skills stunted at some point back in the 2000s. My occasional misogynistic rants whenever women get brought up probably don't help.

I just played it off like whatever. I'm a gymcel so I'm probably in the top 10 strongest guys there and a lot of the young guys 'respect' me but I'm sure the ones that have talked to me more know something is up and that my social skills stunted at some point back in the 2000s. My occasionally misogynistic rants whenever women get brought up probably don't help.
Kek. Based

I tried making an instagram once but I felt so incredibly out of place and didn't even know what you're supposed to do on it so I deleted it after two days

I tried making an instagram once but I felt so incredibly out of place and didn't even know what you're supposed to do on it so I deleted it after two days
Kek. Apparently from what I understand it’s like an upgraded version of Facebook? I don’t know man I don’t get it either I never had one.