Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Social media whores get offered thousands of £'s for sex

Lonesh

Lonesh

Recruit
★★★

More proof foids have life so easy....YET THEY'RE COMPLAINING AGAIN.

"I kept getting offered thousands of pounds for sex by creepy guys, I felt so vulnerable and disgusted by this. They made me feel like a sex object". Dumb bitches, then again I struggle to choose who do you beat first? Do you beat the fucking cucks for giving them fuckers money in the first place? Because let's be honest, another cuck will just give her money, or beat the fucking bitches until they learn to act like a fucking respectable human being for once. You're posting pictures of yourself whoring online for money, whether you admit it or not you dumb bitches it''s true. "B-b-but I'm not selling my body, I'm just posting pictures of myself on Instagram". Exactly, making money off nothing else but the fact you're a woman, then you're not even human anymore, IQ level isn't that of a human being, you're face isn't real anymore like a human being, you're tits and ass probably aren't real anymore either and you're orange as fuck.

The only fucking comments these bitches should be receiving is facts and abuse about how much of a trash whore they are and need to find a real fucking job. Stop complaining about "being harassed online". You're posting thousands of pics of yourself online to strangers you dumb bimbos, get a real fucking job, shut the fuck up and stop thinking you're a princess for making more money than the average person who works their back off 50+ hours a week whilst you bitches just get paid for being a fucking WHORE!.

So as I always do in my comments, I always have a honest and fair balance of arguments to prove the point. First off, has the internet become a way to make money in the current age of technology we live in? Yes. Has advertising online become a feasible and effective way of marketing? Yes. Is it ok for people to advertise products to market said products? Yes, this has happened long before social media and the web.

However, what is not ok, is being two-faced, ignorant, greedy and irresponsible. I mean could you imagine a fat, ugly, short male advertising a product on social media, he'd be abused and mocked. These whores get paid for doing fuck all, these whores get paid to advertise bullshit stuff. These whores enjoy showing skin on Instagram, even more so they willingly show their cleavage at every given opportunity with selfies. Search through an average foids Instagram, at first she'll be covered up in her early photos, then she'll have group photos and pictures of objects and trees etc. However in every foids current/latest/new pictures, they are all the same. They are all selfies, they are all showing skin or curves, all looking like a clown/doll with so much make-up on and all of them showing cleavage. Because they realise every other foid around them does it for attention....And they're missing out on that attention also, so they do it also.

In regards to these stupid "influencers". I don't see them any different from the old youtube vloggers, the originals mainly, back when it used to be feasible as an income. These foids want to use the fact they're a woman to gain income, yet don't want to have to sell their body, or be seen to be acting like a whore. So these bitches use their cleavage and fake-up to gain followers and attention, then eventually some faggot company pay these bitches to advertise their "products". These whores are no different from twitch thots or youtube bitches. They attention seek and use their body to gain the viewership they're after for money. What's even worse now is things like patreon, these whores can literally make anything up and get paid by cucks for it.

"BUT I FEEL VIOLATED BECAUSE A CUCK OFFERED ME THOUSANDS FOR SEX!"
#1 - The cuck needs beating to a pulp
#2 - Being offered thousands of pounds JUST for being a woman, easy life
#3 - Your dumb bitch self also needs beating to a pulp

whores, looking like whores, acting like whores, upset that they are perceived as whores

They made me feel like a sex object
If you act like one, then you'll be treated like one.
Fucking whore
full

"I kept getting offered thousands of pounds for sex by creepy guys, I felt so vulnerable and disgusted by this. They made me feel like a sex object".
just lol at this thought process. getting offered thousands for what she does anyway and she feels bad about it.

whores, looking like whores, acting like whores, upset that they are perceived as whores

Foid logic

My father has to work in toxic chemicals while slowly but surely breaking his own back, he has to do this for many months to get that kind of money.

This fucking bitch just needs to spread her legs, which she does for other guys anyway, and she is complaining. I genuinely hate women.

"muh equal pay" These bitches never have to work a proper job and get paid stupid amounts for doing fuck all.