Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Social pressure is the worst part of inceldom...

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
-Parents expect you to be successful with women, go out every weekend and have friends although you have always been ugly.
-Normies that got one relationship in highschool and nothing else since then keep making fun of you for your virginity.
-People unironically want to force you to suicide by bullying you if you dont work towards getting a gf, because you are wasting their resources if you don't serve women.

Normals can fuck off, I don't care what they think. Now if my parents start asking about a GF... :feelsrope:

My mom always tells me, "I know you wanna get your license and start hanging out with girls and have fun and such, so you need to start learning to drive."

Mom, I'll never have a girlfriend as long as I live. There's no reason for me to drive, move out, or do anything as a sub5 low iq manlet

My mom always tells me, "I know you wanna get your license and start hanging out with girls and have fun and such, so you need to start learning to drive."

Mom, I'll never have a girlfriend as long as I live. There's no reason for me to drive, move out, or do anything as a sub5 low iq manlet
Brutal license pill

my mother has to fuck off...she wants me to get therapy jfl

Normies that got one relationship in highschool and nothing else since then keep making fun of you for your virginity.

fucking lol at some incel looking flabby balding normie who thinks he's a chad

that's most men on average

she thinks my "shyness" is the problem...in reality i am a low inhib guy that gets shut down quickly
did you try telling her that it's quite unfixable?

It’s even worse if ya don’t do party drugs that benefit the accepted. (Alcohol, xans, hookah) I tried 1st and 3rd plenty times but it just put me in bad situations and made me look stupid at social events.

Just LOL at giving a fuck what normorons think after swallowing the blackpill, they can fuck right the hell off for all i care. I only deal with them if i really need to

Pressure to "look for woman my age". Disgusting. Disgusting

My mom literally just told me this past weekend that they are going to look for a wife for me from my home country in Africa. JFL they know that I cant get a woman in America.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back