Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Social Resources Theory

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Why exactly do we fail so much at even basic interactions with the other sex and often even the same sex? Is it really just about being NT or 10/10 in looks?

Let me tell you more about social resources.

Social resources are essentially solid relationships with trustworthy, functional people that are willing to open up with you and share their lives with you, boost up your image to other people in public and even actively keep an eye out for opportunities for the both of you, while expecting the same in return. These relationships provide an advantage of inestimable value as they can completely alter the course of your life.

Social resources are partially inherited as the social and financial success of your immediate family's elders trickles down to you and provides you with free status and opportunity, they are partially shared with you by close ones, as successful and sympathetic siblings and extended family can take you under their wing and vouch for you, and they are partially created by you mostly through successful interaction with your peers in social institutions like school and work, institutions that ideally have a good atmosphere and are free of dysfunction.

In the case of emergency, having failed to secure them any other way, you can also try to quickly create social resources "out of thin air" as you essentially either approach friendly people who you have weaker ties to than the aforementioned and plead with them to share their social resources with you, or try to become a public show-off or jester that attracts attention from total strangers at venues or meetup groups.
Usually this strategy is treated as a "sure thing" by those trying to assuage your fears and maintain morale, but it's not, it's a desperate emergency plan with low odds of success.

Being low on social resources is a big problem for several reasons.

1. Social resources are necessary for certain actions and life events to be available to you. The ability to get a phone call with good news or support from your friend, or for your cousin or college buddy to invite you on a double date or recommend you to an employer... is impossible to "generate" through positive thinking, targeted efforts, lowered inhibition, cold approach, etc.

2. Sharing social resources is something that does not come naturally to people. It's awkward. It's like you're begging them for money or affection, or anything else that's precious and exclusive.
People are used to a common pattern through life: obtaining their hard earned resources at the right time in life, being proud of what they achieved, and expecting the people they interact with to keep up the pace.

3. You usually need SOME social resources in order to get more, just losing out on the earliest social resources you get from family ties can put you on the backfoot, and the disgust shown to you by people who notice your poverty in social resources is not imagined, it's really there, and it wouldn't exist if social resources had little value, meaning they were actually easy to generate or obtain. They are treated as a precious thing because they are a precious thing.

4. Trying to fast track your acquisition of social resources puts you at risk of being taken advantage of by sociopaths. This is part of the reason why social resources are so valued. You are not just connected but you are connected to the right people.

Chances are that, just like me, you are very low on social resources, even if you have a buddy or three to chat with.
What was your early life like if you are currently an adult low on social resources? Could it be possible to guess?

Cocooning parents that avoid neighbours, relatives and connections?
Antagonistic siblings that see you as a burden?
Dysfunctional institutions with an oppressive atmosphere where everyone hates being there and can't wait to leave?
People that are close to you seem to have given up and no longer take care of themselves, let alone others?
Almost always being at a disadvantage in social resources compared to others and being forced to beg others to share some with you?
Feeling like you're always behind and are missing something essential that others have, even those who are less wealthy or attractive than you?
Generally being too eager around people that are all just waiting to return to their "real" friendships and relationships?
Frequently being told that you will "come into your own" and "get lucky" when it comes to social resources later in life? This despite people being naturally averse to sharing them with others and the wealth gap widening as time goes on?

Social resources are the most real thing there is, you cannot replace, simulate, or quickly create people that care about you and are trying to secure opportunities for you. It just cannot be done. Social resources start being accumulated at a very young age, their accumulation is only partially under your control, and it snowballs very quickly into either success or failure.

Awesome post. Fatality level post for retarded KaizenYagi. This is why family background is so important. My dad is a tard. I inherited his negative social resource base.

Most of my friends that I've had never helped me out beyond simple things. I remember asking a friend if he could help get a job for me at his place -> tried to change subject. Tried to talk to another guy who was with ladies --> didn't want to acknowledge me too much.

Seems like most people just want to hog all the resources. I've found that people are only interested in helping if there is a direct benefit for them.

Awesome post. Fatality level post for retarded KaizenYagi. This is why family background is so important. My dad is a tard. I inherited his negative social resource base.
Even aside from family, if everyone around you is giving up, then they don't have anything to share with you, they give up not just on themselves but others.

Most of my friends that I've had never helped me out beyond simple things. I remember asking a friend if he could help get a job for me at his place -> tried to change subject. Tried to talk to another guy who was with ladies --> didn't want to acknowledge me too much.

Seems like most people just want to hog all the resources. I've found that people are only interested in helping if there is a direct benefit for them.

Of course, you can't just ask others for what they see as something they own and have earned, you have to slowly build it up... and starting from zero makes it very tough because people notice the "poors" very quickly.

You can't just get lucky, you obviously need to find something like a school setting but for adults, in a normal and functional environment, and build some real interdependent relationships with people there, for adults that is a workplace where people actually cooperate and you don't have the typical oppressive and dysfunctional atmosphere you see at poor performing companies where people are underpaid...

This was quite a good post. It stung a bit because I can recognize the validity of it, and the negative elements of this in my own life. My dad basically had none of this because he has many personality flaws. He was overprotective, which compounded my difficulty with socialization as someone with aspergers, undiagnosed at that time of course. Then to get away from the narc, I moved across the country to the deep south, which is a hard place to get any traction. Started from zero. Fortunately I have always been ambitious, aggressive in the pursuit of goals, and thus far save for women, moderately successful in the attainment of goals. But, I definately see how this is beneficial for people who are nt, and tied into strong social networks from birth. This I think is the basis for the statement it's not what you know, its who you know. Fortunately we live in an age of high accessibility in terms of technology, and there are many things one can take advantage of if technically inclined to develop wealth which can be a substitute for social goodwill. Plus with money you can still be pathologically avoidant since most people are vapid, and not worth dealing with, lol.

High IQ Sticky this

Awesome post. I was raised by cocoon parents who instilled me with the ever so wise "Never talk to anyone or ever have friends so I can have exclusive control over every action you take at all times so you grow up lacking masculinity and can't attract the opposite sex but who cares because it makes me feel good" philosophy.

Why exactly do we fail so much at even basic interactions with the other sex and often even the same sex? Is it really just about being NT or 10/10 in looks?

Social resources are essentially solid relationships with trustworthy, functional people that are willing to open up with you and share their lives with you, boost up your image to other people in public and even actively keep an eye out for opportunities for the both of you, while expecting the same in return. These relationships provide an advantage of inestimable value as they can completely alter the course of your life.

Social resources are partially inherited as the social and financial success of your immediate family's elders trickles down to you and provides you with free status and opportunity, they are partially shared with you by close ones, as successful and sympathetic siblings and extended family can take you under their wing and vouch for you, and they are partially created by you mostly through successful interaction with your peers in social institutions like school and work, institutions that ideally have a good atmosphere and are free of dysfunction.

In the case of emergency, having failed to secure them any other way, you can also try to quickly create social resources "out of thin air" as you essentially either approach friendly people who you have weaker ties to than the aforementioned and plead with them to share their social resources with you, or try to become a public show-off or jester that attracts attention from total strangers at venues or meetup groups.
Usually this strategy is treated as a "sure thing" by those trying to assuage your fears and maintain morale, but it's not, it's a desperate emergency plan with low odds of success.

1. Social resources are necessary for certain actions and life events to be available to you. The ability to get a phone call with good news or support from your friend, or for your cousin or college buddy to invite you on a double date or recommend you to an employer... is impossible to "generate" through positive thinking, targeted efforts, lowered inhibition, cold approach, etc.

2. Sharing social resources is something that does not come naturally to people. It's awkward. It's like you're begging them for money or affection, or anything else that's precious and exclusive.
People are used to a common pattern through life: obtaining their hard earned resources at the right time in life, being proud of what they achieved, and expecting the people they interact with to keep up the pace.

3. You usually need SOME social resources in order to get more, just losing out on the earliest social resources you get from family ties can put you on the backfoot, and the disgust shown to you by people who notice your poverty in social resources is not imagined, it's really there, and it wouldn't exist if social resources had little value, meaning they were actually easy to generate or obtain. They are treated as a precious thing because they are a precious thing.

4. Trying to fast track your acquisition of social resources puts you at risk of being taken advantage of by sociopaths. This is part of the reason why social resources are so valued. You are not just connected but you are connected to the right people.

Chances are that, just like me, you are very low on social resources, even if you have a buddy or three to chat with.
What was your early life like if you are currently an adult low on social resources? Could it be possible to guess?

Dysfunctional institutions with an oppressive atmosphere where everyone hates being there and can't wait to leave?
People that are close to you seem to have given up and no longer take care of themselves, let alone others?
Almost always being at a disadvantage in social resources compared to others and being forced to beg others to share some with you?
Feeling like you're always behind and are missing something essential that others have, even those who are less wealthy or attractive than you?
Generally being too eager around people that are all just waiting to return to their "real" friendships and relationships?
Frequently being told that you will "come into your own" and "get lucky" when it comes to social resources later in life? This despite people being naturally averse to sharing them with others and the wealth gap widening as time goes on?

Social resources are the most real thing there is, you cannot replace, simulate, or quickly create people that care about you and are trying to secure opportunities for you. It just cannot be done. Social resources start being accumulated at a very young age, their accumulation is only partially under your control, and it snowballs very quickly into either success or failure.

This is much better than a post about social capital. It goes much deeper. Thank you.

As a poorcel and not born to my current area, I can say it's 120% true!

Even literally drooling, midget retards (from incest) that cannot talk normally (cleft palate) life mog me simply by owing family land and living here their whole lives! They are loved and I am shunned!

A ugly tall stupid newbie to the area (with a hidious wife and moron children (one is a mudshark, they imported him!) inherited land and are super loved by complete STRANGERS! Simply because of him inheriting land!

He was a poor dude on welfare when he showed up - on his free land - and the community got together and hired him into a good income!

Yet I've been here 30 years and barely get a wave on the road! Everyone avoids me! Because I don't have resources!

I mentioned ugly dudes getting sex and relationships before. They all had social resources! Every single one! The stinky manlet. The bald fat blubberlips! The obese pigman!"

Even the twiggy manlet single dad, from my manlet thread, gets women (off the internet) to move in with him occasionally! To his NON-PAID OFF LAND! He's from the area!

Social resources is a real thing!

And it takes years to get it. Sometimes never. While others get it given to them.

Yup. It ain't fair.
+++
I would go so far to say this is a big reason (((they))) want people buying and selling land! No roots into the community!

Rootless people run when things get bad. Rooted people stay and fight!

While you can sometimes buy your way in, most of the time it's a social fail. You have to be born there.

Only the kids of land buyers are fully accepted! Unless you go out of your way to become loved you won't be.

It's a generational thing.

Last edited:
Tbh I was hoping that making this thread would generate more discussion but I'm still satisfied because, after dropping this one, I don't really need to talk anymore about "NT" theory or low inhib, or why getting buddies to help you out doesn't work... the subject is done and over with forever.

This is much better than a post about social capital. It goes much deeper. Thank you.

As a poorcel and not born to my current area, I can say it's 120% true!

Even literally drooling, midget retards (from incest) that cannot talk normally (cleft palate) life mog me simply by owing family land and living here their whole lives! They are loved and I am shunned!

A ugly tall stupid newbie to the area (with a hidious wife and moron children (one is a mudshark, they imported him!) inherited land and are super loved by complete STRANGERS! Simply because of him inheriting land!

He was a poor dude on welfare when he showed up - on his free land - and the community got together and hired him into a good income!

Yet I've been here 30 years and barely get a wave on the road! Everyone avoids me! Because I don't have resources!

I mentioned ugly dudes getting sex and relationships before. They all had social resources! Every single one! The stinky manlet. The bald fat blubberlips! The obese pigman!"

Even the twiggy manlet single dad, from my manlet thread, gets women (off the internet) to move in with him occasionally! To his NON-PAID OFF LAND! He's from the area!

Social resources is a real thing!

And it takes years to get it. Sometimes never. While others get it given to them.

Yup. It ain't fair.
+++
I would go so far to say this is a big reason (((they))) want people buying and selling land! No roots into the community!

Rootless people run when things get bad. Rooted people stay and fight!

While you can sometimes buy your way in, most of the time it's a social fail. You have to be born there.

Only the kids of land buyers are fully accepted! Unless you go out of your way to become loved you won't be.

It's a generational thing.

True, I can't think of a more traditional way of inheriting status than owning land, it gives you a head starts and provides an incentive to build relationships with your neighbours.

If you lose out on stuff like that, you are at the mercy of dysfunctional institutions like public schooling and "boy, I sure hope this works!!" jester-maxxing... over before it began if you aren't too good looking.

And the idea that you should just study hard, and ask someone to help you with the whole social thing later... yeah... that works about as well as begging for money.

Sorry for the late reply btw.

Tbh I was hoping that making this thread would generate more discussion but I'm still satisfied because, after dropping this one, I don't really need to talk anymore about "NT" theory or low inhib, or why getting buddies to help you out doesn't work... the subject is done and over with forever.

True, I can't think of a more traditional way of inheriting status than owning land, it gives you a head starts and provides an incentive to build relationships with your neighbours.

If you lose out on stuff like that, you are at the mercy of dysfunctional institutions like public schooling and "boy, I sure hope this works!!" jester-maxxing... over before it began if you aren't too good looking.

And the idea that you should just study hard, and ask someone to help you with the whole social thing later... yeah... that works about as well as begging for money.

Sorry for the late reply btw.
Well I'm grateful for the post!

It really filled in a lot of blanks. I was bashing my head in wonder why droolers had more social value than me. Now I know. And I'll never be able to do anything about it. But at least I know...

It's really hard to find information about this stuff online. As if the topic just popped up in the 1950's and was ignored until the '80's... It's as if this information is (((taboo)))!

This stuff really is a rough blackpill to swallow. It's very important for people to understand this very very basic thing.

Very.
Important!

If I hadn't learned anything else here, then this one thing had made my participation worth every second.

Well I'm grateful for the post!

It really filled in a lot of blanks. I was bashing my head in wonder why droolers had more social value than me. Now I know. And I'll never be able to do anything about it. But at least I know...

It's really hard to find information about this stuff online. As if the topic just popped up in the 1950's and was ignored until the '80's... It's as if this information is (((taboo)))!

This stuff really is a rough blackpill to swallow. It's very important for people to understand this very very basic thing.

Very.
Important!

If I hadn't learned anything else here, then this one thing had made my participation worth every second.

Cool, man, I'm glad you found the discussion useful and that this topic interests you as well.

Not sure where to direct you for more but maybe check some old threads by Mainlander and Fontaine, or Uninstall's podcasts. Often people stay away from too much social theory based on personal experience and anecdotes because it goes into oversharing/doxxing territory, but I don't really care about that and the subject interests me the most anyway.

Cool, man, I'm glad you found the discussion useful and that this topic interests you as well.

Not sure where to direct you for more but maybe check some old threads by Mainlander and Fontaine, or Uninstall's podcasts. Often people stay away from too much social theory based on personal experience and anecdotes because it goes into oversharing/doxxing territory, but I don't really care about that and the subject interests me the most anyway.
Thanks brother.

I think I may need some time to digest this sandpaper coated pill! It's a rough one... Cuts deep.

I'll check out those folks eventually. But for now I still need to get over the shock!

My social resources have been fucked by parents moving countries again and again in my youth. Usually just had a best friend and maybe some friends of my older brother until 10th grade where I became friends with a large group of people. Played games together, went to amusement parks, trips, hung out at lunch and sometimes outside of school. A real large group with a few people I was really close with. Then my parents surprise me during the summer - "we're moving again because we're bored". MOTHERFUCKER. Now here I had to go to a school with very few people to finish high school. I made some friends but they mostly moved away after high school and the one guy who lives here is somewhat reserved (rarely wants to go to bars) and hangs more with people in his university. I could hang with his friend group who I've met a few times but all they want to do is play sports. Nothing to meet more people. Most of them have also quit school so they're like you said - not going too far.

I see guys in public that I mog with hot girlfriends or hot girls they're hanging out with all because they have a social circle with hot girls in them. So basically it's all about social circle (as long as you're not truecel) and the only way around it is to have 8+ looks in which case you can go on tinder and get some 3-6/10 girl to date.

Last edited:
My social resources have been fucked by parents moving countries again and again in my youth. Usually just had a best friend and maybe some friends of my older brother until 10th grade where I became friends with a large group of people. Played games together, went to amusement parks, trips, hung out at lunch and sometimes outside of school. A real large group with a few people I was really close with. Then my parents surprise me during the summer - "we're moving again because we're bored". MOTHERFUCKER. Now here I had to go to a school with very few people to finish high school. I made some friends but they mostly moved away after high school and the one guy who lives here is somewhat reserved (rarely wants to go to bars) and hangs more with people in his university. I could hang with his friend group who I've met a few times but all they want to do is play sports. Nothing to meet more people. Most of them have also quit school so they're like you said - not going too far.

I see guys in public that I mog with hot girlfriends or hot girls they're hanging out with all because they have a social circle with hot girls in them. So basically it's all about social circle (as long as you're not truecel) and the only way around it is to have 8+ looks in which case you can go on tinder and get some 3-6/10 girl to date.
Typical life story. You'll find we often change both schools and residences, comes with the territory.

Now isn't it hilarious how people expect us to get these resources by begging others for them or just being lucky.

As males, getting them should have been our fulltime job since early teens at the latest, before studies and before figuring out "what you want to do in life", but we weren't even allowed that choice, let alone informed of the gravity of the situation so we could make one.

What they did to us in the 21st century is such a clusterfuck, and that it goes on and on and all you can do is talk about is all so tiresome...

It really does feel like begging or intruding in someone's life if the person seems to already have their close group of friends and you're not somehow extra interesting to them.

I guess another possible solution is to join a gang / club like a motorcycle club brotherhood. They don't let just anyone in though and they are criminal gangs and require you to be a biker larper. They're probably filled with a lot of old dudes too.

Now isn't it hilarious how people expect us to get these resources by begging others for them or just being lucky.

There's no clear set of rules anymore for men to follow with the way things are constantly changing due to Jewish social / cultural revolution and subversion.

Last edited:
This is extremely legit. It's one of the main reasons why autists like me struggle, first off it's difficult to make friends, because I don't fit into group dynamics and don't seem likeable. Even after making friends, usually with other people who are unpopular and have practically no social resources, maintaining it is practically impossible. All the former social ties I had are burned bridges which I can never revisit. On top of that, even the friends I had were almost never willing to share social resources, leading to persistent social poverty. This is why I have always punched below my weight in terms of popularity and social status in general.

The worst part is when your face is unattractive, it's even harder to make friends, people really disregard and look down on you. Whereas your typical brad, chadlite or chad, can get away with making many social blunders and will have people drawn to him because of his physical characteristics.

It's nearly impossible to build up a social circle from scratch, after high school, at most you can get work or school buddies, but they won't be close friends who will support you in your time of need or hang out with you a lot. Most people rely on preexisting connections or family connections, talking to strangers and becoming close friends is mostly just fantasy.

There's no clear set of rules anymore for men to follow with the way things are constantly changing due to Jewish social / cultural revolution and subversion.
Very true, who the fuck are we even supposed to listen to? Theoretically to women since they are the kings of this shitpile, too bad that everything they say is to get an angle for some kind of advantage, so listening to them is useless.

This is extremely legit. It's one of the main reasons why autists like me struggle, first off it's difficult to make friends, because I don't fit into group dynamics and don't seem likeable. Even after making friends, usually with other people who are unpopular and have practically no social resources, maintaining it is practically impossible. All the former social ties I had are burned bridges which I can never revisit. On top of that, even the friends I had were almost never willing to share social resources, leading to persistent social poverty. This is why I have always punched below my weight in terms of popularity and social status in general.

The worst part is when your face is unattractive, it's even harder to make friends, people really disregard and look down on you. Whereas your typical brad, chadlite or chad, can get away with making many social blunders and will have people drawn to him because of his physical characteristics.

It's nearly impossible to build up a social circle from scratch, after high school, at most you can get work or school buddies, but they won't be close friends who will support you in your time of need or hang out with you a lot. Most people rely on preexisting connections or family connections, talking to strangers and becoming close friends is mostly just fantasy.

Quite right, I've confirmed this time and time again, anyone I've ever met that was successful was unwilling to share social resources, and sometimes (but not always) I "inhibmogged" them by doing more to reach outside preexisting connections than they ever did, in trying to get friends or a gf.

Even the landless normie "losers" (druggies + drunks) reject me! Probably because I don't have those types of resources!

Yet. When I did have gallons of booze on hand - homemade hard cider - even then, nobody wanted to drink with me.

It's hard to win when your parents dragged you all around the country looking for buxx and fun!

It's like because they had each other they didn't consider the social needs of their kids...

It's like because they had each other they didn't consider the social needs of their kids...
People love to throw a quick band-aid on serious problems by thinking they will be fixed quickly, like thinking kids will quickly ask others for social resources or just stumble into some out of pure luck. Just think positive!

Oh well, at least we didn't starve to death while in their care, I mean, that's what they would say if you were to take them to task about any of this shit.

Who the fuck cares that they didn't even notice or warn us about a phenomenon that could wipe out 28% of males from the genepool?

[Cope]
I'm mad at myself that I didn't think about going 'tl;dr' on this one. This is the worst post I've read in a while. You're acting like looks theory doesn't exist. This is 'just be confident bro' and 'just have big dick energy bro' tier of thought, comparable to your daily cuck.

I think that it was already established on this site that it's ultimately looks that define your life. It's the halo effect that secures you friends. And I mean good friends, by being a submissive cuck you'll only get a fake social circle that will betray you for the slightest IOI from a foid. Tbh, this might've worked back in the 50s, but totally not now. Social interactions are absolutely overrated and I only use them for being able to contact foids, as everyone does. There's no true friendship anymore, save for Chad-Chad.

You fail at interactions with the other sex because they find you disgusting. It is naturally hardwired into our brains. Even I can feel it myself, there's this 0-status, 0-looks, 0-money guy that wants to be a friend with me. I wouldn't say that he isn't friendly but just fucking ewww. That's how foids react and think.

This 'accumulation of social resources' is bs. It's free-for-all. NOBODY will ever give you friendly opportunities 'just like that'. Only high-tier males/foids get these. It's all predetermined by looks.

Keep fucking coping, bluepilled mentalcel coping that 'if he would just be NT' then it all would be fine. Accept your fate. It's over.

[Cope]
I'm mad at myself that I didn't think about going 'tl;dr' on this one. This is the worst post I've read in a while. You're acting like looks theory doesn't exist. This is 'just be confident bro' and 'just have big dick energy bro' tier of thought, comparable to your daily cuck.

I think that it was already established on this site that it's ultimately looks that define your life. It's the halo effect that secures you friends. And I mean good friends, by being a submissive cuck you'll only get a fake social circle that will betray you for the slightest IOI from a foid. Tbh, this might've worked back in the 50s, but totally not now. Social interactions are absolutely overrated and I only use them for being able to contact foids, as everyone does. There's no true friendship anymore, save for Chad-Chad.

You fail at interactions with the other sex because they find you disgusting. It is naturally hardwired into our brains. Even I can feel it myself, there's this 0-status, 0-looks, 0-money guy that wants to be a friend with me. I wouldn't say that he isn't friendly but just fucking ewww. That's how foids react and think.

This 'accumulation of social resources' is bs. It's free-for-all. NOBODY will ever give you friendly opportunities 'just like that'. Only high-tier males/foids get these. It's all predetermined by looks.

Keep fucking coping, bluepilled mentalcel coping that 'if he would just be NT' then it all would be fine. Accept your fate. It's over.

No, I think you're the one that's confused this site with Lookism, both as far as theme and vibe.

You read my post, probably, but didn't understand anything.

I just laid out why you can't fix a life that started out badly in the social department, even if you try to be NT and uninhibited, because you lack something far stronger and more real than that, social ties that are not based around you being an NT jester in some random place or pussybegging/friendbegging.

Also why you might have significant trouble matching the social achievement of people who are equally or less attractive than you, of which there are certainly some out there in the world. This applies to their ability to have positive interactions with either sex, for the purpose of getting ahead not just in their love life but also in their career or general well being.

People love to throw a quick band-aid on serious problems by thinking they will be fixed quickly, like thinking kids will quickly ask others for social resources or just stumble into some out of pure luck. Just think positive!

Oh well, at least we didn't starve to death while in their care, I mean, that's what they would say if you were to take them to task about any of this shit.

Who the fuck cares that they didn't even notice or warn us about a phenomenon that could wipe out 28% of males from the genepool?
That's probably the reason that the topic was buried so deep.
[Cope]

Sure buddy. Looks are a thing! I didn't EVER say those ugly dudes that scored via land ownership had good long term relationships! They were used for resources! A convenient branch to wait on - until a "better" branch comes along.

Besides, isn't EVERYTHING a cope for us?

This "social resource" stuff is not just about sexual rejection! It's about social rejection too!

Yeah them drooling inbreds had no close friends, but they were helped by the surrounding normies. For example: no cars for them yet the liquor store was far away. They had people deliver it to them - for pay of course.

Lookism is real. That's how a Chad or Chadlite can marry into a group coming from nothing! I didn't say a ugly dude could easily marry in! But if a ugly dude had family land he could get some temporary love!

Your so stuck on your ugliness you can't see anything beyond it!

Perhaps you are a çity dweller? If so, then the whole concept of social resources is unknowable to you. It takes being in a place for a while and observing interactions to get it.

In the çity your money is the resource. In the country it's all about land, big trucks, and cattle! And yes. It's still about face and NT blending in, just less so.

You could say it's a ancient survival trait.
+++
It's bigger than just your refusal to help a poorer and uglier brother out!

Last edited:
Besides, isn't EVERYTHING a cope for us?
Exactly the point. You can't have true happiness without looks. You'll be eternally stuck with the thought that Chad gets everything you work on for free. Even when I get precious little validation for things I have achieved out of my merit, it's an immediate ragefuel, because I know that Chad gets validation just for existing, and his biggest effort is sending a picture of his face to Instagram so hot girls can be wet.

A cope is something that gives you a false sense of happiness. True happiness is winning at life: and winning at life is predetermined. It's all about rolling a 6 on the dice when you're born. Then you can LDAR, but not the Incel LDAR, but LDAR of being catered to by others by the virtue of being born with the right face.

And anyone, don't even start that 'you get no satisfaction for things that you got for free' bullshit.
Yeah them drooling inbreds had no close friends, but they were helped by the surrounding normies. For example: no cars for them yet the liquor store was far away. They had people deliver it to them - for pay of course.
Help is voluntary and selfless. That's of course for Chad. 'Help' that involved giving away money for it is nothing but a transaction. Taking it to the logical extreme, like buying a hooker. A Chad could just ask someone.
I didn't say a ugly dude could easily marry in! But if a ugly dude had family land he could get some temporary love!
Temporary. Once again, looks reign supreme over resources. Looks give you true victory, true happiness - resources can give you temporary copes. And it hell isn't validating to know that a foid is going for your money/land.
Your so stuck on your ugliness you can't see anything beyond it!
Bluepilled. And well, it's hard not to be stuck on your ugliness, given that it's a life-determiner.
Perhaps you are a çity dweller? If so, then the whole concept of social resources is unknowable to you. It takes being in a place for a while and observing interactions to get it.
Indeed, I live in an urban area. I don't see how that changes anything: Cities and the countryside have the same foids as far as I'm concerned.

As far as I know, resources (that are gained while in adulthood) won't bring back your early teenage years, your missed teen love, the prime. Meanwhile Chad was swimming in sex and validation back then. And every girl could say 'I love you to him'. If you miss on your teens, you miss on your entire life.

Exactly the point. You can't have true happiness without looks. You'll be eternally stuck with the thought that Chad gets everything you work on for free. Even when I get precious little validation for things I have achieved out of my merit, it's an immediate ragefuel, because I know that Chad gets validation just for existing, and his biggest effort is sending a picture of his face to Instagram so hot girls can be wet.

A cope is something that gives you a false sense of happiness. True happiness is winning at life: and winning at life is predetermined. It's all about rolling a 6 on the dice when you're born. Then you can LDAR, but not the Incel LDAR, but LDAR of being catered to by others by the virtue of being born with the right face.

And anyone, don't even start that 'you get no satisfaction for things that you got for free' bullshit.

Help is voluntary and selfless. That's of course for Chad. 'Help' that involved giving away money for it is nothing but a transaction. Taking it to the logical extreme, like buying a hooker. A Chad could just ask someone.

Temporary. Once again, looks reign supreme over resources. Looks give you true victory, true happiness - resources can give you temporary copes. And it hell isn't validating to know that a foid is going for your money/land.

Bluepilled. And well, it's hard not to be stuck on your ugliness, given that it's a life-determiner.

Indeed, I live in an urban area. I don't see how that changes anything: Cities and the countryside have the same foids as far as I'm concerned.

As far as I know, resources (that are gained while in adulthood) won't bring back your early teenage years, your missed teen love, the prime. Meanwhile Chad was swimming in sex and validation back then. And every girl could say 'I love you to him'. If you miss on your teens, you miss on your entire life.
Yes. Of course.

For me it's all about the cope! I know I'll never be Chad! I quit thinking about that long ago! Even before the blackpill.

I'm just trying to understand my social situation. My lack of even transactional friends! I mog many of the people I see around here. But they own land!

Besides taking my money for help they should want to be around me because I'm better looking? But it isn't like that at all. They fear that I might decrease their social value. Due to my lack of social resources.

I guess a good way to describe it is...

You (I) become UGLIER by not having a solid investment in the community. (Land or money)

I suppose I'm bluepilled in wanting to fit in. Or at least understanding why I can't.

Without social resources you become uglier. With social resources you become more bearable. But of course, only Chad rides for free.

I suppose I'm bluepilled in wanting to fit in. Or at least understanding why I can't.

Without social resources you become uglier. With social resources you become more bearable. But of course, only Chad rides for free.

What's annoying is how other men in the same situation don't want to create a new clique of friends that could go out to meet women and create the appearance of having a social circle when going out. Going to bars and stuff alone is crap, people look at you after 30 minutes because they realize you're there alone, not waiting for friends to show up. The one time I did this a young group stared at me together and the bartenders lost their smile after an 30 minutes.

I guess most guys aren't self aware enough or they don't care to improve their situation.

What's annoying is how other men in the same situation don't want to create a new clique of friends that could go out to meet women and create the appearance of having a social circle when going out. Going to bars and stuff alone is crap, people look at you after 30 minutes because they realize you're there alone, not waiting for friends to show up. The one time I did this a young group stared at me together and the bartenders lost their smile after an 30 minutes.

I guess most guys aren't self aware enough or they don't care to improve their situation.
Yeah brother! Without a group to show, other groups, your social value is a big fail. And pretending to get stood-up is never good for validation!

For me, I live in the country and people that I could "friend up with" are limited. Once you get rejected by people in your socioeconomic class it's over. There's no new group to find.

I often think about moving and "reinventing" myself. Having a more approachable personality, but I'm old and too poor to just start over.

Knowing what I know now. I could probably do ok - IF, I could find a group to fit in with. But ugly jesters are not rare and I'm not rich enough to buy friends via free beer!

They are too stupid to even realize it. Besides they will have some trite boomer maxim as an out in response.

Looks is God.

In the çity your money is the resource. In the country it's all about land, big trucks, and cattle! And yes. It's still about face and NT blending in, just less so.
I think this is very true. It is easier to get a start in a big city, as money is the currency. I have lived in small country towns, and cities, and being an orginal city kid I was shocked at how gossipy people are in a small town. They always talk about each other so your rep would be more important, and this whole social resource theory. I think superficial integration in a city is easier if you have money, but deep networks are still hard to penetrate. You need power for that, meaning if you are someone who does high frequency trading, and has a big hedge fund that leads the industry, nothing about you before mattered, you are in as a major node on the network. If you are starting the same hedge fund, and you have no goldman sachs connections, who are you again, and why am I even talking to you about what again? Cities let you lay low as a non NT while you do your thing, it is harder in small towns.

I think this is very true. It is easier to get a start in a big city, as money is the currency. I have lived in small country towns, and cities, and being an orginal city kid I was shocked at how gossipy people are in a small town. They always talk about each other so your rep would be more important, and this whole social resource theory. I think superficial integration in a city is easier if you have money, but deep networks are still hard to penetrate. You need power for that, meaning if you are someone who does high frequency trading, and has a big hedge fund that leads the industry, nothing about you before mattered, you are in as a major node on the network. If you are starting the same hedge fund, and you have no goldman sachs connections, who are you again, and why am I even talking to you about what again? Cities let you lay low as a non NT while you do your thing, it is harder in small towns.
Gossip is a big deal! That's why country people are very closed mouthed! It's just another reason that it's hard to fit in. They never give information they only take it.

But they often shit on the obvious scum. But never do they talk shit about people of higher social value! Like they even kiss their ass while in private very far away from the person!!! (Probably fearing gossip.)

There are studies that discuss the "openness" of city people vs country people. Gossip is rarely considered. But it's very real.

As Robert Greene says in, the 48 laws of power, "Reputation is everything, guard it with your life."

Jfl at having a reputation as being a straight talking honest blurter!

I used to try to social network with business owners (by hanging out and buying stuff) but they never tried to help me. I bet they all talked shit about me behind my back now that I think about it. Jfl at trusting people.

The only reason I'm here is because it's affordable. It helps when I can buy various supplements to try and improve my health. Most of my problems are "incurable" so I look for alternative stuff.

At least I now know why I failed so hard. Perhaps someone younger can learn from my mistakes.

Cocooning parents huh, that's right on. Don't interact with ppl, don't go outside, everything is dangerous, knock at the door? Ignore it, don't answer the phone.

Don't take care of your appearance, don't bother brushing your teeth, no point bathing, let the home turn into a pigsty, don't bother trying to introduce you to extended family, teach you nothing, let you go to school in clothes with holes in them & stains.

So ya have a woefully underprepared, poor, malnourished autistic son in a highly ethnic area, wow good going; yeah he ain't gonna have a bad time at school huh.
When I finally got my assessment for Asperger's the psychologist was stunned no one had picked up on it, guess that's what happens when you're isolated from Neurotypicals with only weirdos around you, what passes for normal then, where's your comparison?

Fucking high functioning autistic father & Diogenes syndrome mother, fucking over before it began.

Cocooning parents huh, that's right on. Don't interact with ppl, don't go outside, everything is dangerous, knock at the door? Ignore it, don't answer the phone.

Don't take care of your appearance, don't bother brushing your teeth, no point bathing, let the home turn into a pigsty, don't bother trying to introduce you to extended family, teach you nothing, let you go to school in clothes with holes in them & stains.

So ya have a woefully underprepared, poor, malnourished autistic son in a highly ethnic area, wow good going; yeah he ain't gonna have a bad time at school huh.
You described my upbringing

Brutal post.

I've tried making friends but at best people treat me like an acquaintance. People don't really want to have anything more to do with me

All my life I've seen people go completely out of there way for their friends in every circumstance: introduce their friends to other friends, invite them to parties ALL THE TIME, invite them to private events (tiny birthday party or whatever), introducing their friends to members of the opposite sex with the intention of getting them laid or in a relationship, helping their friends get a job through nepotism/connections etc

But me? I've always been denied all those things. Even when I got along well with those people. Because we weren't friends. We were just good acquaintances. They didn't mind talking to me at school or at the gym but they wanted NOTHING to do with me beyond that. Anytime I wanted to take things further in even the slightest of way I got shut down real fast.

I only really have one friend, kinda. People can tell, and they're repulsed by it

Last edited:

Brutal post.

I've tried making friends but at best people treat me like an acquaintance. People don't really want to have anything more to do with me

All my life I've seen people go completely out of there way for their friends in every circumstance: introduce their friends to other friends, invite them to parties ALL THE TIME, invite them to private events (tiny birthday party or whatever), introducing their friends to members of the opposite sex with the intention of getting them laid or in a relationship, helping their friends get a job through nepotism/connections etc

But me? I've always been denied all those things. Even when I got along well with those people. Because we weren't friends. We were just good acquaintances. They didn't mind talking to me at school or at the gym but they wanted NOTHING to do with me beyond that. Anytime I wanted to take things further in even the slightest of way I got shut down real fast.

I only really have one friend, kinda. People can tell, and they're repulsed by it
How is anyone supposed to lead a good life with this kind of reception from others? Inceldom, ugliness, shortness & autism goes far beyond the ability to get with women, it's the core of your life, these are not good times man. It's layer after layer of no support but endless mogs & shit tests with you as the target & potential darts everywhere.

Based and high IQ
IT won't touch this (unless they touched it in 2019 when it was made but I aint digging back through old posts to find that)
Here is a similar thread I found a few months ago:
I mean, yeah I am projecting, but at the same time it is a incel trait to think you have friends; or did have friends in the past.

Have you ever sat down and really thought about it? You

• Did you REALLY have friends?
  • Did they actually try to bump you up in status?
  • Did they ever try to help you get a girlfriend?
  • Did they ever go out of their way to help you?
  • Did they ever make life easier for you?
  • Did they ever let you talk with them without getting mocked, belittled, laughed at?
  • Did you ever feel protected and comfortable around them?
  • Did you ever not feel like a punching bag just tolerated to be used as a stress relief?
  • Did your “friends” ever take you seriously or consider you on the same level as them?
  • Did your “friends” seem to have a different rule set when talking to you, vs everyone else?
  • Did your friends ever go out of their way to contact you first, and encourage you do do things?
  • Did your friends ever try to help you get more opportunities in life like new jobs
  • Did your friends ever come to your house other than to use you for shit?
  • Did you actually have an equal relationship of 50/50 give and take, or was it just you constantly being taken from with no benefit to you?
  • Did your “””””friends”””””” use you as a little shit kicker self-status elevator when around girls and made it clear to the girls that you were the loser of their group, like their own personal Jester for the entertainment of them and girls?
If you really think you actually had friends, why was it so easy for you to just stop seeing them and never see them again, for years, or even possibly decades, without them ever bothering to try contact you?

Chances are you never had friends

One of the saddest things about being a friendless incel and all that comes with it, such as being autistic or non-NT, ugly, short, ethnic, low-value and low-status, is that you will never know what it is like to have your peers do all of these things for you: open up with you and share their lives with you, bump you up in status, find opportunities together with you, help you get a girlfriend, make life easier for you, let you talk to them without laughing at you, protect you or make you feel protected and comfortable, take you seriously, genuinely like you and want to hang out with you and have an equal give and take relationship...... And probably more. And there is very little that you can do about it, no matter how good your personality is compared with how terrible the personalities of the people who have friends tend to be, it's almost completely out of your control, either people want to be around you or they don't. I would go even as far as to say that being interesting or having a good personality turns your peers AWAY from you because they subconsciously pick up on the fact that these things are born out of hard work and overcoming adverse circumstances and the thought of an ugly, autistic genetic dead-end freak trying to improve their lot in this world is utterly repulsive to them, it is much easier and straight-forward to gaslight and manipulate these kinds of people into believing that they deserve their poor treatment while being completely vapid and devoid of intellectual, spiritual, cultural or moral substance themselves. To this day I do not understand what it is exactly that normies find so repulsive about incel-type people trying to improve themselves, crabs in a bucket I guess
I remember when I was 12 years old I met a few people in school who I thought were kind of my first proper friends, but only now I look back on it do I realise that they too would treat me differently than they treated each other, they treated each other with respect and went to each other's houses, their parents knew each other, they had parties together that I never got to go to, etc. One of the dude's parents checked an edgy cringelord blogpost I made and were apparently like "we don't want our son hanging around with this boy", I made that post because I didn't know any better, I understood that these "friends" got to enjoy a whole host of benefits that I was excluded from but I could never quite say how or why I felt this way. Curiously enough they were friendly enough to me when they wanted something from me, this matches the experiences of a few posters I have seen here who describe being sweet-talked by girls into doing academic work for them or favors only to be discarded like disposable trash afterwards. What must it be like to be in a position where you can get pretty much everybody in your life to do whatever you want? Well, you would turn tyrannical and get incels to do things for you just to demonstrate your power over them
No wonder Chads and Stacies are blackpilled........ The constant stream of praise, validation and positive reinforcement they receive throughout their lives from their parents, extended family, family friends, teachers and peers from the time they are just a few years old, the smiling faces and kind loving words they see and hear every day, the endless parties and social events they get invited to, just for existing, even just writing these words it's really starting to sink in what people on here must be thinking and feeling when they say that our lives are unimaginable to Chads and Stacies and their lives are unimaginable to us, what life must be like when pretty much everybody loves you and wants to be around you no matter what you say or do, because of how difficult it is to put into words. You might have told yourself when you were younger, "Oh, I will find a nerdy chick that I can have long conversations with and share love with", these nerdy chicks would give you polite or formal responses to your messages or just one-word answers or leave you on read, no matter how good your conversation skills are or how much love you have to offer, while simping and thirsting over "nerdy" STEM Chads who in turn give them one-word answers or leave them on read
What it must be like to be able to go to school or even just walk down the street without feeling scared, isolated, alienated, mogged or threatened, because: either, you are huge and nobody would want to get into a fight with you, you are good-looking so nobody would want to risk starting trouble with you in case you send your friends after them, or simply because you know that you can go back to your huge house in your middle-class/upper middle class neighbourhood and go on your phone to choose which Stacy/Becky from the same neighbourhood to go and visit or invite over to your house to and creampie that night, the feeling you get when you walk down the well-kept street to Stacy's house and have her open the door for you to welcome you into her warm cosy house, go up to her warm cosy room and rawdog her warm cosy vagina while her parents are out and she tells you she loves you
Or you decide to see Becky that night and after you nut deep in her tight wet cunt she gets her phone out and shows you DMs she received from one of her orbiters professing his love and true feelings to her, she giggles and shows you his photos, he is either a skinny alien-looking turboautist manlet or a fat neckbeard/soyboy with some kind of "witty" or pronoun-laden bio, or simply just an ordinary-looking dude whose face or general appearance is just somehow a bit "off", she tries to impress you and says "what a little bitch he is, right Chad?", then ten, twenty or more years later when she hits the wall and begins to become a hag she becomes a therapist and when she sees male clients she tells them to be themselves, to take more showers, get a haircut, dress better, while writing down: anything offensive or misogynistic they say, so she can get them fired or sent to a psych ward, and anything that gives an impression of weak, sensitive and vulnerable feelings so she can laugh about him to her roastie post-wall hag friends or to the ex-convict skinhead thug that is fucking her now that she is too old for you and you're still fucking JBs

Brutal post.

Nice man you did check it out. And yeah this is what you get when:
a) the people close to you don't really care
b) you try to get more out of acquaintances that have closer people they want to take care of first

Not much of a way outta this one.

Based and high IQ
IT won't touch this (unless they touched it in 2019 when it was made but I aint digging back through old posts to find that)
Here is a similar thread I found a few months ago:

One of the saddest things about being a friendless incel and all that comes with it, such as being autistic or non-NT, ugly, short, ethnic, low-value and low-status, is that you will never know what it is like to have your peers do all of these things for you: open up with you and share their lives with you, bump you up in status, find opportunities together with you, help you get a girlfriend, make life easier for you, let you talk to them without laughing at you, protect you or make you feel protected and comfortable, take you seriously, genuinely like you and want to hang out with you and have an equal give and take relationship...... And probably more. And there is very little that you can do about it, no matter how good your personality is compared with how terrible the personalities of the people who have friends tend to be, it's almost completely out of your control, either people want to be around you or they don't. I would go even as far as to say that being interesting or having a good personality turns your peers AWAY from you because they subconsciously pick up on the fact that these things are born out of hard work and overcoming adverse circumstances and the thought of an ugly, autistic genetic dead-end freak trying to improve their lot in this world is utterly repulsive to them, it is much easier and straight-forward to gaslight and manipulate these kinds of people into believing that they deserve their poor treatment while being completely vapid and devoid of intellectual, spiritual, cultural or moral substance themselves. To this day I do not understand what it is exactly that normies find so repulsive about incel-type people trying to improve themselves, crabs in a bucket I guess
I remember when I was 12 years old I met a few people in school who I thought were kind of my first proper friends, but only now I look back on it do I realise that they too would treat me differently than they treated each other, they treated each other with respect and went to each other's houses, their parents knew each other, they had parties together that I never got to go to, etc. One of the dude's parents checked an edgy cringelord blogpost I made and were apparently like "we don't want our son hanging around with this boy", I made that post because I didn't know any better, I understood that these "friends" got to enjoy a whole host of benefits that I was excluded from but I could never quite say how or why I felt this way. Curiously enough they were friendly enough to me when they wanted something from me, this matches the experiences of a few posters I have seen here who describe being sweet-talked by girls into doing academic work for them or favors only to be discarded like disposable trash afterwards. What must it be like to be in a position where you can get pretty much everybody in your life to do whatever you want? Well, you would turn tyrannical and get incels to do things for you just to demonstrate your power over them
No wonder Chads and Stacies are blackpilled........ The constant stream of praise, validation and positive reinforcement they receive throughout their lives from their parents, extended family, family friends, teachers and peers from the time they are just a few years old, the smiling faces and kind loving words they see and hear every day, the endless parties and social events they get invited to, just for existing, even just writing these words it's really starting to sink in what people on here must be thinking and feeling when they say that our lives are unimaginable to Chads and Stacies and their lives are unimaginable to us, what life must be like when pretty much everybody loves you and wants to be around you no matter what you say or do, because of how difficult it is to put into words. You might have told yourself when you were younger, "Oh, I will find a nerdy chick that I can have long conversations with and share love with", these nerdy chicks would give you polite or formal responses to your messages or just one-word answers or leave you on read, no matter how good your conversation skills are or how much love you have to offer, while simping and thirsting over "nerdy" STEM Chads who in turn give them one-word answers or leave them on read
What it must be like to be able to go to school or even just walk down the street without feeling scared, isolated, alienated, mogged or threatened, because: either, you are huge and nobody would want to get into a fight with you, you are good-looking so nobody would want to risk starting trouble with you in case you send your friends after them, or simply because you know that you can go back to your huge house in your middle-class/upper middle class neighbourhood and go on your phone to choose which Stacy/Becky from the same neighbourhood to go and visit or invite over to your house to and creampie that night, the feeling you get when you walk down the well-kept street to Stacy's house and have her open the door for you to welcome you into her warm cosy house, go up to her warm cosy room and rawdog her warm cosy vagina while her parents are out and she tells you she loves you
Or you decide to see Becky that night and after you nut deep in her tight wet cunt she gets her phone out and shows you DMs she received from one of her orbiters professing his love and true feelings to her, she giggles and shows you his photos, he is either a skinny alien-looking turboautist manlet or a fat neckbeard/soyboy with some kind of "witty" or pronoun-laden bio, or simply just an ordinary-looking dude whose face or general appearance is just somehow a bit "off", she tries to impress you and says "what a little bitch he is, right Chad?", then ten, twenty or more years later when she hits the wall and begins to become a hag she becomes a therapist and when she sees male clients she tells them to be themselves, to take more showers, get a haircut, dress better, while writing down: anything offensive or misogynistic they say, so she can get them fired or sent to a psych ward, and anything that gives an impression of weak, sensitive and vulnerable feelings so she can laugh about him to her roastie post-wall hag friends or to the ex-convict skinhead thug that is fucking her now that she is too old for you and you're still fucking JBs

Great story, man. A lot to identify with here. It always goes this way doesn't it? Start at the bottom of the hierarchy, discover there's not much of a way up, languish while time passes, complete goals like finishing school or getting a basic job but never anything else. Then suddenly you're getting old and wasting time with snake oil salesmen and therapists who could never fix your problem.

One weird thing I noticed is it's even worse if you're lower middle class.
For whatever reason the standards are much, much higher, and the rewards far smaller. Guys in the working class can sometimes just be insane low-inhib assholes and they will get some action, lower middle class means you need to be a "cultured gentleman" and usually the effort is completely wasted anyway.

High iq. You gain resources by either beauty or money, charisma can help but it has a more limited scope.

this is why lots of incels can't make friends, it doesn't even have to do with bad personality or social skills, it's just extremely poor logistics

Nice man you did check it out. And yeah this is what you get when:
a) the people close to you don't really care
b) you try to get more out of acquaintances that have closer people they want to take care of first

Not much of a way outta this one.

Great story, man. A lot to identify with here. It always goes this way doesn't it? Start at the bottom of the hierarchy, discover there's not much of a way up, languish while time passes, complete goals like finishing school or getting a basic job but never anything else. Then suddenly you're getting old and wasting time with snake oil salesmen and therapists who could never fix your problem.

One weird thing I noticed is it's even worse if you're lower middle class.
For whatever reason the standards are much, much higher, and the rewards far smaller. Guys in the working class can sometimes just be insane low-inhib assholes and they will get some action, lower middle class means you need to be a "cultured gentleman" and usually the effort is completely wasted anyway.
From my experience the more you put yourself out there and the more you try to meet people, the more you end up making acquaintances and building shitty shallow, meaningless relationships

You just end up knowing lots of people who don't want to spend any time with you, who would never help you or support you in any way etc. You don't even learn to make a solid relationship, if anything you just get used to shallowness and a lack of intimacy with people

And the older you are, the harder it is to infiltrate someone's social circle. I've only ever seen decent to good looking people successfully join new social circles. And they had the excuse of "I've moved out, I come from really far away" so people were more accepting

this is why lots of incels can't make friends, it doesn't even have to do with bad personality or social skills, it's just extremely poor logistics
lol did I tell you the story about how some guys from "my generation" meaning same age of around 11-12 who were supposed to be my friends... didn't want to go to my birthday party because a rich kid that was like 5 years smaller than us had his birthday on the same day??

he had more guests and food so they preferred to go over to that kid's party who was like fucking 7 years old? just because he was rich and like everyone in that side of the neighborhood was invited, so there was at least one year where I had 0 guests despite being active in school/playground/etc.

you're not going to shower and haircut your way out of shit like that dude.

lol did I tell you the story about how some guys from "my generation" meaning same age of around 11-12 who were supposed to be my friends... didn't want to go to my birthday party because a rich kid that was like 5 years smaller than us had his birthday on the same day??

he had more guests and food so they preferred to go over to that kid's party who was like fucking 7 years old? just because he was rich and like everyone in that side of the neighborhood was invited, so there was at least one year where I had 0 guests despite being active in school/playground/etc.

you're not going to shower and haircut your way out of shit like that dude.
brutal as fuck

you say that to normies and they would go livid at you for blaming things out of your control

From my experience the more you put yourself out there and the more you try to meet people, the more you end up making acquaintances and building shitty shallow, meaningless relationships

You just end up knowing lots of people who don't want to spend any time with you, who would never help you or support you in any way etc. You don't even learn to make a solid relationship, if anything you just get used to shallowness and a lack of intimacy with people

And the older you are, the harder it is to infiltrate someone's social circle. I've only ever seen decent to good looking people successfully join new social circles. And they had the excuse of "I've moved out, I come from really far away" so people were more accepting
using the "I've moved out" excuse is high IQ, possibly even more high IQ than saying you're just under 30 if you can look like it

the "acquaintances" problem is well known, basically your only chance is to constantly juggle workplaces, because once school is over people won't form lasting connections anywhere else.

using the "I've moved out" excuse is high IQ, possibly even more high IQ than saying you're just under 30 if you can look like it

the "acquaintances" problem is well known, basically your only chance is to constantly juggle workplaces, because once school is over people won't form lasting connections anywhere else.
Yeah that's what I've noticed: some new social circles get formed in college, but after that it's almost certainly over.

High school and college are everything

OP, your theory already exists and goes by the term social capital.

awesome idea. will keep it in my arsenal potentially

awesome idea. will keep it in my arsenal potentially
I remember a long time ago, this one food challenge guy on youtube was filming himself eating tons of food ... alone. The waitress came up to him asking him why he was alone

He just said yeah i moved here a few months ago and i've busy paying the bills, working hard at my new work etc, i don't know many people yet

It went smoothly, he didn't seem like a weirdo tbh

I remember a long time ago, this one food challenge guy on youtube was filming himself eating tons of food ... alone. The waitress came up to him asking him why he was alone

He just said yeah i moved here a few months ago and i've busy paying the bills, working hard at my new work etc, i don't know many people yet

It went smoothly, he didn't seem like a weirdo tbh
why does society hate loners so god damn much?

and specifically, they hate you even if you're not bothering them, they go out of their way to bother you

why does society hate loners so god damn much?

and specifically, they hate you even if you're not bothering them, they go out of their way to bother you
They want you to conform and they fear that which they don't understand. If you are a loner then in their eyes that means you're either conspiring against them or that you're a terrible person that has been rejected by everyone