Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society doesn't care about men's problems

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Society, in general, doesn't give a shit about men's problems such as higher suicide rate, depression, higher levels of mortality or illnesses that are more likely to affect men. We live in a world that caters and pampers the female gender while it kicks men to the curb. Men are told to man up and deal with it. Women are told that they are victims by default and that the entire world should bend over backwards for them. If you are a man who has been unfairly treated in distinct areas of your life, and you dare complain about it, you are immediately told off for complaining. You can expect to be viewed as a man child for expressing emotions and unsatisfaction; you are not perceived to be a human being with feelings but a walking machine whose only purpose is to make money to please the little sluts who are off on the cock carousel.

Men built this world. I'm typing this from another part of the globe, from a town that many of you here have never been to or heard about. Well, it was men who made this possible, not women. The hunger for knowledge and achievement burns in men's souls, not women's. Women without their make-up, their phones and their social media are nothing but a piece of meat with an open wound between their legs. The government and the media cuddle them so much because they can be easily influenced; moreover, they tend to bigger consumers and spenders than men. There is more money to be made by using women; our overlords are have taken advantage of that.

Holes have inherent value for child bearing ability, males have to earn and proove their value.
You're bang on with the reasons why holes get pandered to by government and corporations.

The worst part is that women actually believe that men have it better/easier in life, Their life is so easy yet they still believe that they got it worse somehow. Women are moronic.

Women only care about "muh equality" when it benefits them. I once asked a foid if she wanted to close the gender gap with having fewer men graduate from college than women. She laughed and said fuck off.

I feel sick every time I type gynocentrism and see it's underlined with red. It's such an accurate word.

Woman life = tutorial mode

high iq, cucked society = worst society

It gets to my head how society doesn’t give a shit about lonely men problems.

if balding was a foid problem, it would have been solved years ago