Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society expects men to constrain the "negative" elements of our nature but not women to constrain theirs

I personally disagree

I absolutely cant relate to this. Seems like rushed low IQ statement tbh.

LOW IQ thread.

So you disagree, therefore it's low iq and not based on reality ?

people like him will shout ''n*ggers are low IQ'' but here for the sake of his argument', it's seen as normal and male nature.
He probably doesnt like individuals with abundant melanin, so maybe there is a bias on his part. Or maybe he doesn't approve nature violent and brutal ways. It doesnt invalidate the shared info.
I cant' relate to op's points.can you read?
You dont relate / dont feel like raping , killing, robbing / disagree with the generalization. So, you do disagree that it is male nature to act the way he demonstrated

Last edited:
I personally disagree with :

I absolutely cant relate to this. Seems like rushed low IQ statement tbh.

At the very best, I could say male wants to dominate (?) but to say its male nature to steal and rape??
lol wtf. this almost seems like IT bait tbh

Furthermore, whenever videos of hood black people comes up doing these things, people like him will shout ''n*ggers are low IQ'' but here for the sake of his argument', it's seen as normal and male nature.

LOW IQ thread.
OP delet dis

Of course it is male nature to be violent and aggressive. Throughout history, we have been the ones who commit warfare. We are the ones who murder the most (unless you count abortion - then women might win). We are the ones who perform most rapes. Men are designed to be the more powerful, aggressive, and violent gender. We need to be. Women aren't strong enough to hunt large prey or defend a tribe against wild tigers. That was our role. That violence is part of us.

Men nowadays are probably the least aggressive and can relate the least to those impulses of any men in history because our testosterone levels and sperm count are dropping and we are all gradually becoming soyboys.

I'm not even going to provide studies proving those facts because they're too easy to find, and it's so obviously true it's pointless. Look at rape/murder/assault stats and tell me which gender does more of it. Look at wars through history and how many were fought before women even had rights to determine the course of civilizations.

A generalization is just that - it's generalized. It speaks of the overall trend. There are some men who are so emasculated and meek they are less physically aggressive than most women. That does not change the fact that comparing the two genders, men are absolutely the most physically aggressive and violent.

If you've completely lost the ability to recognize your natural wild male nature internally then you might want to question how much of a man you remain. Masculinity is dying. Maybe you don't have any left yourself.

Saying men have this nature is not an assault on men. To the contrary - it's a celebration of what makes our gender unique. We are the protectors, defenders, attackers, raiders, hunters, marauders, conquerers, explorers, warriors, and revolutionaries.

Did women perform these roles in history to get our species to this point? No. Men did. That is something to be celebrated. Without that male nature we would have been annihilated thousands of years ago. Men have nothing to be ashamed of on this subject. Without all aspects of our nature, there would be no civilization at all.

@RageAgainstTDL

I understand your point better.
This is something a red pill guy actually tlaked about.

Itès basically male sexual agressiveness. Our prime sexual energy, without controlled, can find itself chaotic. However, throught history, the sexual energy manifested itself into various prowess that led us to develop humankind.

I think such energy must be channeled somehow. It is after all what makes us men; the dominator.

the problem with modern society is that is bascially trying to supress that energy imo.

Female sexuality is seen as inherently good and beneficial while male sexuality is heavily regulated and monitored

@NotQuiteChadLite can you provide data and sources to your statements, besides 'life experiences', @RageAgainstTDL provides various links to studies, tests and experiments, while you pollute this thread with ad hominems and dubious knowledge.
No thanks, because all he does is cherrypick garbage. Seriously, “being tall increases risk of cancer, so there’s no reason why women should be attracted to tall men! They’re not as healthy!”

Imagine unironically believing this, lmao.

He’s an absolute idiot who cherrypicks stupid studies and makes blanket statements, thinks that being “high IQ” means only academic success / booksmart knowledge, and is just generally a sperg talking out of his. He uses the “incel wiki” as his sources. JFL.

No thanks, because all he does is cherrypick garbage. Seriously, “being tall increases risk of cancer, so there’s no reason why women should be attracted to tall men! They’re not as healthy!”

Imagine unironically believing this, lmao.

He’s an absolute idiot who cherrypicks stupid studies and makes blanket statements, thinks that being “high IQ” means only academic success / booksmart knowledge, and is just generally a sperg talking out of his. He uses the “incel wiki” as his sources. JFL.

I didn't actually say that. I said the evolutionary drive that draws women towards tall men is outdated and offers humanity no current direct benefit. It is outdated just like many drives that men have and we have learned to suppress.

If you had to choose between raising the entire earth's height instantly by another 6 inches or raising everyone's IQ by another 20 points, which do you think would be more valuable to the species?

In my opinion guys like Einstein should be the Chads, not big dumb football jocks or Jeremy Meeks. We need more Einsteins and fewer criminal meatheads. Or do you think women's love for Jeremy Memes and his like serves the species best?

Meeks has millions of female fans despite being dumb and a degenerate gang member. Have you ever met a a single woman who has said "Einstein was hot. I love smart guys and I wish I could find one like him"? A guy like Einstein contributing immeasurably more to the advancement of our species than Meeks yet to women he's essentially nonexistent.

Last edited:
for this cucked society women negative elements are a virtue