Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society expects you to be a cuck.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
If people say some lonely man is selfish for hating PDA then they may as well just say ‘Why can’t you just be a cuck and enjoy watching the physical attention from a female going towards another man?’ Society expects you to be a cuck like the topic title says.

Just go and quietly die bro. And let us enjoy the world which you sustain through your work bro. Go back to your cuck corner brooo

Public kissing should be illegal

Society is cucked.

Nobody would blame a poor person for being resentful of rich people who flaunt their wealth. We incels have the same argument as those poor people, except even stronger, because love is more important than money.

Nobody would blame a poor person for being resentful of rich people who flaunt their wealth. We incels have the same argument as those poor people, except even stronger, because love is more important than money.
It’s over.

Just pay 40% plus of your earnings in taxes bro, don’t enjoy your one day off which is spent doing errands, and be a nice, agreeable man.

PDA fills me with rage.

All forms of PDA should be made illegal tbh. If it's not in a private house, property or room, then it shouldn't be done.

PDA's should be an instant 250 dollar fine, unless it's a family member hugging another family member or something morally acceptable like that. When i see chad and stacy kissing ... i wish it was fined the same way speeding is.

PDA's should be an instant 250 dollar fine, unless it's a family member hugging another family member or something morally acceptable like that. When i see chad and stacy kissing ... i wish it was fined the same way speeding is.
I agree.

Just go and quietly die bro. And let us enjoy the world which you sustain through your work bro. Go back to your cuck corner brooo
What is PDA?

people are allowed to show affection teehee

This is the media's fault. They spoon-fed such BS and now people don't question what they believe in.

Yes we live in a very gynocentric society so I would assume so

Sorry bro I was watching The Notebook, what did you say?

Society needs to die already.

Society expects to be a cuck that worship foids, pay taxes, accept any imposition of the state without any complaint, all for the benefit of (((them))). In other words, society expects you to be a good goy.

Society expects to be a cuck that worship foids, pay taxes, accept any imposition of the state without any complaint, all for the benefit of (((them))). In other words, society expects you to be a good goy.
Soy society.

Fuck society.