Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society has changed a great deal in the last 6 years.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
There are so many more communist and BLM demoralized youth in this country then there were 6 years ago.

I'm not against Blacks or anything, but BLM is so obviously a pawn in (((their))) game and so many people my age are falling for it hook line and sinker.

My case in point, After the Mike Brown Shooting in 2014 there were riots and there was a leftist uproar but looking back that was nothing compared to what George Floyd kicked up.

And these movements go hand and hand, the more people going out to BLM rally's and attending Communist get togethers the more radical feminist are made.

It is truly over, There is no stopping this wave of brainwashed idiots.

It's not just the race stuff either. Ever since 2014-2016 media, politics and especially how women treat the average man has gotten worse.

I'll never fucking undersrand why incels are against a revolution. Are you fucking happy the way things are‍♂️

Guess who has all the guns in the US though. Sure, if BLM can get the army to fight for them, it's gonna be a rough ride. But I suspect that the US army will be very reluctant to fight the armed portion of its own citizenry.
I'll never fucking undersrand why incels are against a revolution. Are you fucking happy the way things are‍♂

They'd rather be incel than dead?

I'll never fucking undersrand why incels are against a revolution. Are you fucking happy the way things are‍♂
incels are not against a revolution per se but incels are harmless and can't organize. most incels are just introvert keyboard warriors or bluepilled incels who don't know they are incel

Society from 10 years ago would be disgusted at today’s world

It all started when Obama got elected in 2008.

It all started when Obama got elected in 2008.
Pretty much. The seeds were planted long before that but Obama was the sunlight and water that made the plant grow

So much astroturf tbh

Joined Sep 1, 2019 Posts 108 Online 2d 6m

Pretty much. The seeds were planted long before that but Obama was the sunlight and water that made the plant grow
Nah, it started when Tinder was launched. 2011

Who will organize it? You think one of us can be the figure head to a organized group? The only type of man people will listen to nowadays is a Chad and their all too busy fucking prime stacy to worry about starting a revolution
Nah, it started when Tinder was launched. 2011
Couldnt be more wrong. Tinder/McDonald's online dating is only one pillar in (((their))) grand scheme

I'm in favour of our own revolution (which will never happen sadly)

These fake revolutions that are actually just ways to enforce the status quo (basically the opposite of a revolution) can go fuck themselves

One of the few things I appreciate about the blackpill is that it finally frees your mind form the shackles of soyciety, which is why incels don't have a herd mentality, unlike the bluepilled cucked NPCs at reddit, BLM, or the alt-right. We are just individuals who have finally found the truth that soyciety wants to deny. In short, there will be no revolution because inceldom is a state of being, and not an ideology.

What do you think happens after a revolution? All of the troublemakers are killed. We are in that group of people.

There are so many more communist and BLM demoralized youth in this country then there were 6 years ago.

I'm not against Blacks or anything, but BLM is so obviously a pawn in (((their))) game and so many people my age are falling for it hook line and sinker.

My case in point, After the Mike Brown Shooting in 2014 there were riots and there was a leftist uproar but looking back that was nothing compared to what George Floyd kicked up.

And these movements go hand and hand, the more people going out to BLM rally's and attending Communist get togethers the more radical feminist are made.

It is truly over, There is no stopping this wave of brainwashed idiots.
BLM wants to promote "disrupting nuclear family" and they also promote faggotry.

They suck.

Women are the ones supporting this shit remove their rights NOW

the BLM this year is esepcially bad because THE CUCKDOWN. the cuckdown caused countless medium and small businesses to close doors, such as restaurants, warehouses, local shops... where do you think all those low income service workers go? they stuck at home collecting government money with nothing to do. cant travel (you can thank these cucked 14 day self quanrantee rules), cant go to bar at weekends to get drunk and vent, cant party without karens snitching.

if not for the cuckdown, the BLM WOULD NOT HAPPEN IN THE WAY IT HAPPENED. it would be only as bad as the Fergusson one that happened many years ago, ie localized, very limited looting, relatively limited support (as opposed to mainstream in our current universe, where big corps all virtue signalting about it, normies too).

the cuckdown destroyed US and world economy, and made entire society worse off with a rapid leaning to the left.
It's all a part of their plan. (((They))) got the people so turned around fighting amongst themselves and scared with the "plague" going around the people dont even know what's going on. Were like lambs being led to the slaughter.

Blacks think they will gain some kind of liberty from taking the white man down what they fail to realize is we will all be in (((their))) chains when it's all said and done