Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society in 10 years.

Give it a hundred years instead of ten and it could be. But I have faith the great tribulation is coming before that.

the next 9/11 will be an incel kidnapping a brand new boeing 737 and hitting the new world trade center.
but anyway. it was a inside job. ((((hihi dancing longnos.....)))

The way the western world is so quickly evolving, in 10 years this is what it will look like.

Society will be divided into 3 classes, the workers, the females, and the breeders.

The workers will consist of all men that are 7/10 or lower. They will be castrated at birth, after an AI detects what they will look like at age 20. Once castrated, they will be raised like a child until age 8, at which point they will be put into worker camps. They will be fed a diet consisting of only Soylent, they will make no money, all the revenue that they generate will be given to the government. The high IQ ones will work on advancing sciences, while the low IQ will do manual labor.

The females will have to work, but only minimum-effort jobs, such as castration officers, camp managers etc. They will get money from the government, have access to free abortions and free birth control, and once they're finally ready to have a baby at age 45, a breeder will get them pregnant.

The breeders will live a life of luxury. Their only job will be to have sex with as many women as possible. They will live in huge mansions, will be afforded any luxury by the government, and won't even have to be literate.

The children will be raised by the high IQ incel eunuchs. Women will not have to even interact with their child post-birth, as all responsibilities will fall onto the incels. The children will be separated by societal class. One classroom will consist of the incels, the other of the breeders and females.

Once they reach puberty, the female and breeder classes will be provided sex chambers in the schools. The incel children will have been pulled out of school at age 8 if they are low IQ, and transfered to the camps, or they will be afforded a higher education if they are high IQ, and then will be transfered to the camps once they finish school.

THIS IS THE WORLD IN TEN YEARS.

The story sounds like mishmash of Brave New World and The Handmaid's Tale. Would make a good novel maybe.
Laugh at me now, once congress reaches a female majority with a female president, these reforms will start. First the segregation, then the work camps, then the castration.

Would never work. Yes, life sucks now if you are bottom 80% male but collectively men still run everything. Jews and women can only subvert so much before men rebel having nothing to lose. Men can even offshore themselves. Men are collectively paying all the taxes. If you piss enough off countries fall apart and get taken over by others. There's no scenario where what you talked about will happen. I love sci-fi and fantasy but you are reaching.
I never said that Chads would rule the world, I said that they'd live in luxury.

Foids will rule the world, and this is exactly why robots won't replace incels.

Women love making incels suffer, so they will rather have incel eunuchs for slave labor, than robots.

Get woke you fucking cunt.

Anything resembling a matriarchal civilization has been smashed to pieces. You are saying something that's never happened will happen and become the status quo. I don't think so.

Last edited:
JFL blackpilled as fuck

This is like the handsmaids tale for dudes

Suifuel and I wouldn't wanna be around at the time pilled