Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society in 10 years.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
The way the western world is so quickly evolving, in 10 years this is what it will look like.

Society will be divided into 3 classes, the workers, the females, and the breeders.

The workers will consist of all men that are 7/10 or lower. They will be castrated at birth, after an AI detects what they will look like at age 20. Once castrated, they will be raised like a child until age 8, at which point they will be put into worker camps. They will be fed a diet consisting of only Soylent, they will make no money, all the revenue that they generate will be given to the government. The high IQ ones will work on advancing sciences, while the low IQ will do manual labor.

The females will have to work, but only minimum-effort jobs, such as castration officers, camp managers etc. They will get money from the government, have access to free abortions and free birth control, and once they're finally ready to have a baby at age 45, a breeder will get them pregnant.

The breeders will live a life of luxury. Their only job will be to have sex with as many women as possible. They will live in huge mansions, will be afforded any luxury by the government, and won't even have to be literate.

The children will be raised by the high IQ incel eunuchs. Women will not have to even interact with their child post-birth, as all responsibilities will fall onto the incels. The children will be separated by societal class. One classroom will consist of the incels, the other of the breeders and females.

Once they reach puberty, the female and breeder classes will be provided sex chambers in the schools. The incel children will have been pulled out of school at age 8 if they are low IQ, and transfered to the camps, or they will be afforded a higher education if they are high IQ, and then will be transfered to the camps once they finish school.

THIS IS THE WORLD IN TEN YEARS.

I wont be alive to witness it .

Society is hell for many of us men, man

I made my tin foil hat from the aluminum in 26699142

Huxley was right.

The way the western world is so quickly evolving, in 10 years this is what it will look like.

Society will be divided into 3 classes, the workers, the females, and the breeders.

The workers will consist of all men that are 7/10 or lower. They will be castrated at birth, after an AI detects what they will look like at age 20. Once castrated, they will be raised like a child until age 8, at which point they will be put into worker camps. They will be fed a diet consisting of only Soylent, they will make no money, all the revenue that they generate will be given to the government. The high IQ ones will work on advancing sciences, while the low IQ will do manual labor.

The females will have to work, but only minimum-effort jobs, such as castration officers, camp managers etc. They will get money from the government, have access to free abortions and free birth control, and once they're finally ready to have a baby at age 45, a breeder will get them pregnant.

The breeders will live a life of luxury. Their only job will be to have sex with as many women as possible. They will live in huge mansions, will be afforded any luxury by the government, and won't even have to be literate.

The children will be raised by the high IQ incel eunuchs. Women will not have to even interact with their child post-birth, as all responsibilities will fall onto the incels. The children will be separated by societal class. One classroom will consist of the incels, the other of the breeders and females.

Once they reach puberty, the female and breeder classes will be provided sex chambers in the schools. The incel children will have been pulled out of school at age 8 if they are low IQ, and transfered to the camps, or they will be afforded a higher education if they are high IQ, and then will be transfered to the camps once they finish school.

THIS IS THE WORLD IN TEN YEARS.
Alexander Graham Bell IQ

So basically :
  • Worker = Incel
  • Female = those dickless hypergamous bastards with holes between their legs
  • Breeder = 9+/10 chads
Its over

Ugly foids aren't allowed to fuck with the breeder so after 30 years , we will only have Chads and stacies .

Laugh at me now, once congress reaches a female majority with a female president, these reforms will start. First the segregation, then the work camps, then the castration.
It will get horrible but not like that lol.

Somethimes I think I should just stay away from this forum for a while lol.

Must now form an insurgent group before that happens

Ugly foids aren't allowed to fuck with the breeder so after 30 years , we will only have Chads and stacies .
Cope, what is considered a 8/10 now will become a 2/10 in the future. Through gene selecting by the AI, the bar will only get higher. Men who look like incels today will go extinct, the Chads of today will eventually be incel-tier, while the breeders will get better looking with every generation.

Laugh at me now, once congress reaches a female majority with a female president, these reforms will start. First the segregation, then the work camps, then the castration.
Comical. :p

Cope, what is considered a 8/10 now will become a 2/10 in the future. Through gene selecting by the AI, the bar will only get higher. Men who look like incels today will go extinct, the Chads of today will eventually be incel-tier, while the breeders will get better looking with every generation.
It's Over

10 years? it will happen in 5 or less in europe

10 years? it will happen in 5 or less in europe
It's already happening, everyone on these forums is on a government list.
One day, they will kick your door down in the middle of the night and just take you.

There is no manual labor in the future you dumb fuck. Who wants to deal with workers when you've got robots that can do their job 1000x times better and cheaper. Also Chads won't be the ruling class which will be pampered, women will.

But wait, I'm rooting for a seasteadin' gun totin' money makin' legal cocain' snortin' libertarian paradise, wtf am I talking about.

There is no manual labor in the future you dumb fuck. Who wants to deal with workers when you've got robots that can do their job 1000x times better and cheaper. Also Chads won't be the ruling class which will be pampered, women will.

But wait, I'm rooting for a seasteadin' gun totin' money makin' legal cocain' snortin' libertarian paradise, wtf am I talking about.
I never said that Chads would rule the world, I said that they'd live in luxury.

Foids will rule the world, and this is exactly why robots won't replace incels.

Women love making incels suffer, so they will rather have incel eunuchs for slave labor, than robots.

Get woke you fucking cunt.

I never said that Chads would rule the world, I said that they'd live in luxury.

Foids will rule the world, and this is exactly why robots won't replace incels.

Women love making incels suffer, so they will rather have incel eunuchs for slave labor, than robots.

Get woke you fucking cunt.
Explain why foids ruling the world means that robots won't replace incels dumbfuck? For labor, robots > everything. This shitty masochist fantasy of being tortured by foids is a meme. Foids don't care. Ugly men will be like the noble peoples of Zabbaleen and the legendary Human Sardine Box of China, they basically won't exist.

This is feminism's endgame.

Explain why foids ruling the world means that robots won't replace incels dumbfuck? For labor, robots > everything. This shitty masochist fantasy of being tortured by foids is a meme. Foids don't care. Ugly men will be like the noble peoples of Zabbaleen and the legendary Human Sardine Box of China, they basically won't exist.
I literally explained it to you cunt. Women aren't rational, they go off their emotions. When they see an ugly male, their primal urge is to see him suffer. So having incel labor solves both the urge to see them suffer, and makes for cheap labor.

I literally explained it to you cunt. Women aren't rational, they go off their emotions. When they see an ugly male, their primal urge is to see him suffer. So having incel labor solves both the urge to see them suffer, and makes for cheap labor.
Economics don't care about emotions you absolute negative IQ inbred mongoloid. Mass torture is not sustainable and if it so occurs that women want to torture incels then they'll stop once their SMV-improving chemical pigments become too expensive for Chad to afford.

And I told you that women don't care about incels and wouldn't even think about them if they are out of sight, you mongrel, you literal subhuman you.

Economics don't care about emotions you absolute negative IQ inbred mongoloid. Mass torture is not sustainable and if it so occurs that women want to torture incels then they'll stop once their SMV-improving chemical pigments become too expensive for Chad to afford.

And I told you that women don't care about incels and wouldn't even think about them if they are out of sight, you mongrel, you literal subhuman you.
You're an absolute retard. Today's economy is dominated by men, that is why you see automatization, because men think rationally, and for men making money is all that matters. More efficiency = more money.

Women do not think in this way, all they want to do is satisfy their primal urges, this is why there are no female self-made billionaires, they're all from inheritance/marriage.

Once women gain majority control, the economy will no longer be about making profit, it will be about giving women the most pleasure, which is why incels will be castrated and put in work camps.

You're a fucking cuck who took 1 economics class and thinks he's some business mogul, get the fuck off my forum you faggot.

You're an absolute retard. Today's economy is dominated by men, that is why you see automatization, because men think rationally, and for men making money is all that matters. More efficiency = more money.

Women do not think in this way, all they want to do is satisfy their primal urges, this is why there are no female self-made billionaires, they're all from inheritance/marriage.

Once women gain majority control, the economy will no longer be about making profit, it will be about giving women the most pleasure, which is why incels will be castrated and put in work camps.

You're a fucking cuck who took 1 economics class and thinks he's some business mogul, get the fuck off my forum you faggot.
No you moron, the economy is not dominated by business savvy men, it is dominated by business savvy people, and business savvy people are more often men than women. If the economy was dominated by women, then it would be the business savvy women.

There are few self made women milli/billionaires, but the men who inherited their wealth are more than the women who inherited their wealth, so that point isn't as strong as you think. It merely states that women are less often cunning in business.

The economy is not defined by who runs it, it is defined by people's needs (regardless of gender, promiscuous behavior and inceldom cost nothing to the economy) and what resources there are to satisfy them. There is a village in Africa where the women fled from the men and now live by themselves. Contrary to what you believe, the women started doing men's jobs, and society didn't collapse from the oversupply of knitted goods and pottery. They still hunted and farmed and shit.

I took no economics classes because I'm not some uppity idiot who thinks that basic economics is something you need to attend college to understand. Warren Buffett got that shit when he was working in his father's grocery, and so has every businessman worth his salt before the era of overeducation and gender studies. You dipshit.

No you moron, the economy is not dominated by business savvy men, it is dominated by business savvy people, and business savvy people are more often men than women. If the economy was dominated by women, then it would be the business savvy women.

There are few self made women milli/billionaires, but the men who inherited their wealth are more than the women who inherited their wealth, so that point isn't as strong as you think. It merely states that women are less often cunning in business.

The economy is not defined by who runs it, it is defined by people's needs (regardless of gender, promiscuous behavior and inceldom cost nothing to the economy) and what resources there are to satisfy them. There is a village in Africa where the women fled from the men and now live by themselves. Contrary to what you believe, the women started doing men's jobs, and society didn't collapse from the oversupply of knitted goods and pottery. They still hunted and farmed and shit.

I took no economics classes because I'm not some uppity idiot who thinks that basic economics is something you need to attend college to understand. Warren Buffett got that shit when he was working in his father's grocery, and so has every businessman worth his salt before the era of overeducation and gender studies. You dipshit.
You're an idiot, the government is controlled by men, which is why the economy works the way it does. Once the government switches to female-dominated, it will be about satisfying female needs.

This is an exaggeration.

The workers will consist of all men that are 7/10 or lower. They will be castrated at birth

Something similar will happen. I once remember a video about castrated dogs and how important it is to castrate them, otherwise they would get wild. They will have something similar for us.

They will be fed a diet consisting of only Soylent, they will make no money, all the revenue that they generate will be given to the government. The high IQ ones will work on advancing sciences, while the low IQ will do manual labor.

The scary thing is, this is already happening.

This is also happening. Plenty of females are in good cozy office positions. Females who work as hairdresser or waitress earn a lot of additional money due to tips.

You forgot one point though. Men will no driv ein the future. This is also happening. There are more females who have a driver licence than men. First they took the horses, now the cars. It is beyond over.
@rightfulcel

You forgot one point though. Men will no driv ein the future. This is also happening. There are more females who have a driver licence than men. First they took the horses, now the cars. It is beyond over.
@rightfulcel
They are doing this rn with their global warming agenda to make it so men can't drive cars. But women can ofc.

Fag if you don't RopE.

This isn't much different from how it is today tbh

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
I hate this world and timeline

Cope ALL foids are entitled to chad sweaty. Foids have rights.

People may think you're joking, but we are already heading this way.
Here in my country the females and soycucks unironically push for chemical castration for people who are accused of rape, even after it was already proven that the majority of rape accusation are straight up lies
Imagine castrating a man just because some foids didn't like him

Mulattos will be everywhere in your homes in your backyards in your kitchens

Sounds right. I made a post about what society will be like in the year 3000 and its basically identical to this post

Seems accurate. I think they will create drama like a false flag where a lot of foids are the victims and then feminist will be in charge. All cucks will be ashamed and give the power to women and that will be the end for men.

Astronomical IQ

People may think you're joking, but we are already heading this way.
Here in my country the females and soycucks unironically push for chemical castration for people who are accused of rape, even after it was already proven that the majority of rape accusation are straight up lies
Imagine castrating a man just because some foids didn't like him
That's why HUMAN RIGHTS exist. Imagine curbing a man's reproductive rights in the name of misandry.

violent rebellion is the only solution if this happens