Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society is 100% dependent on telling young boys that sex in high school isn't everything.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
SEX IN HIGH SCHOOL IS EVERYTHING

everything else is pure cope.

Looksmaxxing, dickmaxxing, moneymaxxing,

GIGACOPES.

The only thing that matters is having good genes/good parents so you can be a JB slayer, everything else is GIGACOPE.

@Ropemaxx @Colvin76 @Edmund_Kemper @AlexanderTheGreat11

It’s the only time you can slay jb foids without getting jailed

Absolutely.

Whether you had sex in high school or not is essentially a litmus test as to whether you are a socially-adjusted, conventionally attractive individual.

It’s the only time you can slay jb foids without getting jailed
pretty much

unless you travel to a foreign country, but even then you have to attract them "normally", you can't pay for it

one of many methods of keeping people bluepilled

if you dont say this then you wont have as many "virgin but not incel"s to work towards the soyciety

GIGACOPES.

The only thing that matters is having good genes/good parents so you can be a JB slayer, everything else is GIGACOPE.

it's the harshest pill

that you only got one shot in life and your genetics determined it all

no amount of self-improvement cope or money maxxing will ever make up for your teenage years

What else is there? I mean if we're being honest here, most of the things men do, which aren't directly linked to our survival, are done in an effort to get sex.

Very true. No amount of money or any other cope can make up for missed teen love. I'm almost 26 and the teenpill still gets to me. While I rotted playing video games, everyone else was having their first kiss, sex, teen love. It will fuck you up forever.

While I rotted playing video games, everyone else was having their first kiss, sex, teen love. It will fuck you up forever.
Just hearing the term 'first kiss' puts an ache in my heart, going through your teen years and ending up khhv is truly one of the most horrendous experiences anyone can have.

Highschools need to offer euthanasia at the last day of school.

Just hearing the term 'first kiss' puts an ache in my heart, going through your teen years and ending up khhv is truly one of the most horrendous experiences anyone can have.
how old are you now?

Very true. No amount of money or any other cope can make up for missed teen love. I'm almost 26 and the teenpill still gets to me. While I rotted playing video games, everyone else was having their first kiss, sex, teen love. It will fuck you up forever.
You had no other choice

True. Its such a crime that we never got to fuck prime girls

it's the harshest pill

no amount of self-improvement cope or money maxxing will ever make up for your teenage years
Even with money and self improvement a lot of people can't make it later in life.

If you're nw4 no hair transplant will save you.
If you're 5ft3 no leg lengthening will help you.
If your face is too fucked up not even plastic surgery will help you

tfw never fucked in HS

GIGACOPES.

Carefree sex with untouched pussy so you can grind 9 - 5 without wanting to kill yourself.

it's the harshest pill

TBH :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yup. If you go through HS a virgin your genes don't mesh well with it's environment and essentially fail. It lowers self esteem, and you will have no "big dick energy", ever, unless you somehow get laid alot in uni (good luck)
Absolutely.

Whether you had sex in high school or not is essentially a litmus test as to whether you are a socially-adjusted, conventionally attractive individual.
100%.

Yup. If you go through HS a virgin your genes don't mesh well with it's environment and essentially fail. It lowers self esteem, and you will have no "big dick energy", ever, unless you somehow get laid alot in uni (good luck)

100%.
@Ecstasy has spoken about "late bloomers" and how they basically just get lucky once in college and end up being bluepilled forever

practically impossible to go from incel in high school to lots of sex in college

@Ecstasy has spoken about "late bloomers" and how they basically just get lucky once in college and end up being bluepilled forever

practically impossible to go from incel in high school to lots of sex in college
Theoritically possible but astronomically unlikely because you'd have to surgery Maxx with your teenage level money jfl

I'd say only happens in rare cases of fatcels /skinnycels who get to normal weight and were Chad underneath, or larpers who never talked to any girls but started in college and that works out

Graduating high school a Kissless Virgin = TRUECEL.

Anyone here who says otherwise is a bluepill gaslighting faggot

jfl @ 18-19 being "young"

While morons here talking about how 18 yo is "young" Thots in TikTok are talking about how they are weird for still being a virgin at 15.

I srsly wanna kms :kys::kys:

Last edited:
Or, just hear me out...

You can be a billionaire who is friend with Epstein :feelsthink::feelshaha::feelshaha:
or just go to a third world country where the age of consent is low

hungary, romania, in europe

Philippines is like 12 i heard

Nice :feelshmm::feelshmm:.

After surgery maxxing and fucking sluts from Tinder I will definitly try this

I just checked that, Philippines is 12 years, one of the lowest in the world.

While morons here talking about how 18 yo is "young" Thots in TikTok are talking about how they are weird for still being a virgin at 15.

I srsly wanna kms :kys::kys:
fuuuuuck :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:. Average age of virginity loss is like 13-14 now.

More proof that virgin at 18-19 = GIGATRUECEL

fuuuuuck :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:. Average age of virginity loss is like 13-14 now.

More proof that virgin at 18-19 = GIGATRUECEL
i'm virgin (excluding hookers) at age 25

:feelsrope:

Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates have never had and will never have this.

high school chad mogs all billionaires combined
only teen love can make up for missed teen love :feelsokman:

@ionlycopenow
You would have to be a really autistic or shut in chad to not get any approaches by women during your youth. If you completely change your life in college, you could go from mentalcel to slayer. The practical difference is that good looking people are nearly always in a positive feedback loop which makes them outgoing and confident alrady in kids age naturally. Only exception may be some terrorized child in an abusive alcoholic family. And they get the dark triad or end up with an "fuck it, all or nothing" attitude mostly ---> CHAD

Saying that you can never have sex after high school is bullshit, you can get married and be happy and all that if you have 5/10 looks or better, but you wont be a fairytale slayer that fucks JBs every day