Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society is entirely designed around getting vast majority of women to not be virgins when they are married.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This actually connects with this thread:

Society sets up high age of consent laws, so young girls can't get married to older men, they can only fuck young chads or normans.

Chemicals in water and modern foods are causing foids to hit puberty younger and younger.

There are dating apps for teens, such as Yubo. And there is also social media that teens use, which is also used for dating.

Then there is the media. If you watch any kids show, it's often about middle schoolers and high schoolers, and they date. This is presented to children, so they think "I should be dating in middle school and high school"

And then of course there is the subliminal messages that are used:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGvIkc0tdpI&feature=emb_title

Also look at clothing, it's more and more sexualized than ever before. Crop tops, booty shorts, yoga pants, brazilian bikinis. Marketed to young girls.

Not only that, but even when a girl does turn 18, society decides than men in their late 20's who are potential marriage material, are "creeps" for wanting to date 18 year old girls. So the rare girls who somehow stay virgins til 18, even they are "too young".

So what % of women out there end up getting married as virgins? Very very low is my guess

Edit:

trying to create divorces tbh

Last edited:
Tbh this is controversial but I think women aren't entirely to blame for their depravedness. Every corner of society has this kind of propaganda encouraging them to be filthy sluts. To see 10-year-olds walking around like whores is an obvious upshot of that.
So what % of women out there end up getting married as virgins? Very very low is my assumption.
Close to 0. If you count only the man they marry, I bet it's still low, but not super rare. Maybe 5-10%?

That disney vidya is really eye opening.
Maybe one day, a huge rock would fell out of the sky and cleanse this world like Allah did with Sodom and Gomorrah.

By raising age of consent, foids would only copulate with same aged males. However, since teenager males don't have any kind of resources, the foid would copulate with one same aged male after another. Parents being legally obliged to fund such degeneracy.
Reproduction is no longer a mean towards long term stability and becomes an end in itself.

Tbh this is controversial but I think women aren't entirely to blame for their depravedness. Every corner of society has this kind of propaganda encouraging them to be filthy sluts. To see 10-year-olds walking around like whores is an obvious upshot of that.

Close to 0. If you count only the man they marry, I bet it's still low, but not super rare. Maybe 5-10%?

and even those stats are a lie tbh

high iq thread
(((Modern socirty))) introduced women into work force so rich scum can halve male wages and boost consumerism for more shekels. and now look where we are, a shithole planet filled with more subhumans than it could possibly sustain long term, more.pollution and male suffering on a scale never seen before

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back