Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society is very scripted

cheekylad97

cheekylad97

Greycel
Something baffling has occurred to me about society and normies at large. Normie lives and normie society are very scripted. No anon you have to do this in this situation, you can't say that to people, you can't do this, you must behave this way or belive this thing or say that and not this etc. I just don't understand why society is so scripted and why it is so frowned upon to go off script. The weirdest thing of all is that normies just follow the script without even acknowledging its existence. Has anyone else ever felt this way frustrated by these superficial societal laws that we must follow or be ousted from the pack?

I stopped putting effort into socializing when I realized the shit quality of my feedback. Rarely did I ever get any sort of meaningful connection to begin with. When I was discarded from society I realized how domesticated everyone is. I was never able to really integrate into society but especially now more than ever. No amount of bluepills could get rid of the blackpills all around me.

I'm assuming OP noticed that many years ago. "Real" people only actually exist on the internet now.

Lots of normies know this. Just compare how often they say nigger online (all the time) vs "real life" (never). You even see this on (((YouTube))), which is the normcuck NPC land of the "noone: " meme

Acknowledging the existence of the script is social death, meaning NO JOB, no friends, etc. No job means no livelihood. (((They))) meme about muh democratic free country all the time, but when laws AND society threaten your life over simple words every day, it's obvious bullshit.

same with cucked political correctness.

the west was for a time the only place on earth were all opinions were tolerated.

it could well be the death of western society that you can't say your opinion openly no more. in the end all it does is making people with certain opinions go underground.