Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society likes to call us losers who will always be failures. But when we accept being losers, they get angry at us.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
All our life, we've been losers, treated like shit, and not respected. We have likely had a super small social circle, or maybe even no friends at all. Lastly, we have never been able to do succeed with the opposite sex and get a girlfriend.

However, when we accept our position, and say "fine we're losers, I'm not gonna put in effort I'm just gonna take it easy and LDAR, maybe even NEET. I don't care I'm not getting girls" They will lose their shit. They want us to constantly be fighting to not be losers so we can constantly be rejected over and over again. This quote here:

But for normies a lot of it is the social judgement of not having a girlfriend. They don't want to be seen as a loser by society.

Whereas there is something threatening of incels to normies that we see ok judge us a loser, and we keep doing what we want with no consequences.

See, if you were out and you mentioned to someone "I'm a loser" they'd get mad at you. "Don't talk like that, you're so much more than that". pfft, yeah right, we're losers, that's how it is. Meanwhile, those same people, if we ever disagreed with them on something, would be quick to use an ad hominem, "you're a loser". They need us to be uncomfortable with being users because it gives them power over our minds and therefore, power over our choices. That's why the manosphere is so hated. We have a community where we don't have to listen to society's expectations and can receive approval for our own decisions and lifestyles as opposed to conforming to a system that treats us like garbage and doesn't care for our well being.

High IQ.

They want us to conform and to buy into the "self-improvement" bullshit.

Don't do it.

best option is to not contribute to society since they'll be no reward for you

best option is to not contribute to society since they'll be no reward for you
Exactly
Without incentives doing shit is just pointless. Fucking normies can't force me to contribute to something I'll never reap the rewards of.

You're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

There's no winning strategy for us, the only outcome is a loss. Every door available for us to open has a brutal loss awaiting behind it.

It’s like when as a kid some adult would dangle things over your head and yank them up when you jumped for it. They want you to keep jumping at their bait for their amusement. They laugh when the incel thinks he has a chance, and encourage this bluepill mindset. Once the realization sets in, they panic. When we realize that we do not merely live for their amusement, as some secondary punchline, that is the moment we truly understand how it is.

All our life, we've been losers, treated like shit, and not respected. We have likely had a super small social circle, or maybe even no friends at all. Lastly, we have never been able to do succeed with the opposite sex and get a girlfriend.

However, when we accept our position, and say "fine we're losers, I'm not gonna put in effort I'm just gonna take it easy and LDAR, maybe even NEET. I don't care I'm not getting girls" They will lose their shit. They want us to constantly be fighting to not be losers so we can constantly be rejected over and over again. This quote here:

See, if you were out and you mentioned to someone "I'm a loser" they'd get mad at you. "Don't talk like that, you're so much more than that". pfft, yeah right, we're losers, that's how it is. Meanwhile, those same people, if we ever disagreed with them on something, would be quick to use an ad hominem, "you're a loser". They need us to be uncomfortable with being users because it gives them power over our minds and therefore, power over our choices. That's why the manosphere is so hated. We have a community where we don't have to listen to society's expectations and can receive approval for our own decisions and lifestyles as opposed to conforming to a system that treats us like garbage and doesn't care for our well being.

Its such a power move when you stop trying to receive the approval from other people. Now you still could be controlled but it would take actual force and effort by those trying to control you.

For example where you work could get rid of you for being an incel, but what if you worked for $15,000 less than normie would(as you didn't have to spend a bunch of money all the time to support a girlfriend, like you are ok getting time off with no pay when the business is slow).. then that would hit their bottom line. Is your boss willing to lose $15,000 a year himself to punish you.. hell no.

But then that means you are starting to do things for yourself, instead of your efforts going to win the approval of other people.

That is the problem with overly rejecting someone. You lose control over them. Like women have next to no power over me. The only way they could make me do things is if they actually entered into a sexual relationship with me(which they aren't willing to do).

Also when each incel or MGTOW gets liberated.. it moves him out of the whole social pyramid. Hes not even playing the game anymore. With incels or MGTOW not in the game anymore.. it also means normies are now at the bottom of the pecking order.

The lesson is that you can exclude people a lot and give them little.. but you have to give them something.

Blackpill is true freedom from all the bullshit.

Its such a power move when you stop trying to receive the approval from other people. Now you still could be controlled but it would take actual force and effort by those trying to control you.

For example where you work could get rid of you for being an incel, but what if you worked for $15,000 less than normie would(as you didn't have to spend a bunch of money all the time to support a girlfriend, like you are ok getting time off with no pay when the business is slow).. then that would hit their bottom line. Is your boss willing to lose $15,000 a year himself to punish you.. hell no.

But then that means you are starting to do things for yourself, instead of your efforts going to win the approval of other people.

That is the problem with overly rejecting someone. You lose control over them. Like women have next to no power over me. The only way they could make me do things is if they actually entered into a sexual relationship with me(which they aren't willing to do).

Also when each incel or MGTOW gets liberated.. it moves him out of the whole social pyramid. Hes not even playing the game anymore. With incels or MGTOW not in the game anymore.. it also means normies are now at the bottom of the pecking order.

The lesson is that you can exclude people a lot and give them little.. but you have to give them something.

They want us to produce and consoom.

Because then they won't have punching bags to look down on and feel better about. It also hurts the economy and cucks the government if you say fuck it and just drop out and NEET.

They also lose leverage over you. That's one of their main cards, and saying you don't care takes that away from them.

Its the same shit foids do when they claim they're victims the moment they are challenged. Fine, I'm a loser. If I'm the lowest of the low you can't really insult or shame me anymore, so I'm good.

Based and freedompilled

you took away their weapon

It's because normies need losers. They call you a loser because it makes them feel better not being at the bottom of the social hierarchy. Their mentality is "I may not be a rich Chad, but at least I'm not like this loser". If you stopped participating in societies' pointless games then then the normies would be at the bottom of the social hierarchy, taking the place of the incels that have dropped out of society.

Its the same shit foids do when they claim they're victims the moment they are challenged. Fine, I'm a loser. If I'm the lowest of the low you can't really insult or shame me anymore, so I'm good.

This is what I'm talking about.

It's because normies need losers. They call you a loser because it makes them feel better not being at the bottom of the social hierarchy. Their mentality is "I may not be a rich Chad, but at least I'm not like this loser". If you stopped participating in societies' pointless games then then the normies would be at the bottom of the social hierarchy, taking the place of the incels that have dropped out of society.

Based and high IQ

see if we accept we are losers we are in control of our status and society has no power over us but if society calls us losers then they have control over our status and the one thing I think that worries society is if every loser joins up then those so called losers might just work together to cause problems for society.

Tesla IQ
It's retarded and cucked to try and become part of the society that ruined your life