Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society views people who have had sex as "good people"

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Over on IncelTears and IncelExit, they are often saying "I became a good person and thus now I get sex." or "I am a good person and thus I get sex." One guy was bragging about having sex with 100 foids and he basically summed it up as, "I am a good person."

If you aren't having sex then you're a bad person.

This basically gives female selection all of the power to determine if we are or aren't validated by society. If women deem you unattractive, you are a bad person. If women deem you attractive, you are a good person. Women determine your morality based on your sex appeal and society accepts their verdict.

:feelsclown:

Looks = Personality

Increase your looks, you've automatically increased your personality.

Being a virgin is a sin nowadays

Sex havers are shit. I hope they get HIV and all die.

C23lk4dh5tc41

Sex havers are violent af,my best friend transfarred schools after they stabbed his classmate 12 times in front of him over a girl (Whıch stabber never get)
He was also about to get murdered over talking back to a girl infront of her bf lol,guy was a massive pussy he called my friend to a abondened building and brough 8 of his friends to jump on him.