Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Society will collapse by 2040

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Yay, we can rebuild again.

Earlier.
People will die. And im so happy about it.

I hope global elit will die painfully too

I probably already roped by then

Societal collapse preach post #4345064

fatcels will survive thanks to their reserves
Hamlossus shirt rd266091bb1a046389f1e70873d2c20ce k2g1o 307

I'd prefer if robots took over everything and forced every human to robotize their bodies tbhtbh,I would gladly do it.

tbhtbh. I remember reading that society would collapse in 2020 due to global warming in the early 2000s and yet it hasn't and its only a few months away. I know thats not the only dooms day prediction that hasn't come true as well. This is probably just fear mongering for clicks.

https://www.independent.co.uk/envir...phic-food-shortages-says-study-10336406.html?

Society will collapse by 2040 due to catastrophic food shortages, says study

'The results show that based on plausible climate trends and a total failure to change course, the global food supply system would face catastrophic losses, and an unprecedented epidemic of food riots'
Wildfaggot

Every day there are 10 'society will collapse' threads.

Jokercope

fatcels will survive thanks to their reserves
View attachment 151130
Hammy

Societal collapse preach post #4345064
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Slavs have enough potatoes to last for centuries.

waiting for society collapse is huge cope.

The sooner the better.

Delusion. By 2040, tinder 100.0 version will make foids to get chads in her bed within less than 10 seconds after swiping right.

It is pretty obvious to me that the infinite growth & resource extraction model will not last for much longer.

Prepping is legit. I want to see foids starve while I still have food.

time to madmax

Most food nowadays is made from pure chemicals. Doesn't matter.

Also we'd have to expand our emission rates tenfold daily for the next 100 years for there to be a 100% legitimate "global warming." The whole global warming thing is real and can happen, but it is heavily exaggerated.

Finncel what happened :cryfeels:

What happened to the Finncel that always said "go ER"
Mods warned me for supporting violence. I had change of heart and now I say "Don't go ER"

Earlier.
People will die. And im so happy about it.

I hope global elit will die painfully too
They always win sadly. Rotshills will gain more power from the collapse.

How they will get anytihing .civilisation as we knoe it will be destroyed

It'll collapse because of food riots. Food riots don't bother the powerful, the hungry will starve before they become a threat to anyone that matters.

It'll collapse because of food riots. Food riots don't bother the powerful, the hungry will starve before they become a threat to anyone that matters.
Distabilisation will cause anarchy chaos = economic collapse. Eurasia will invade west = ww3 . mass extinction of human population. Elit will die in their bunkers. Or will be slaughtered by invaders. No one will left
Distabilisation will cause anarchy chaos = economic collapse. Eurasia will invade west = ww3 . mass extinction of human population. Elit will die in their bunkers. Or will be slaughtered by invaders. No one will left

hope so tbh ngl

that necromaxxing is glorious

BULLSHIT. We have more food than ever before, especially with modern refrigeration and frozen foods. In fact, places will throw away excess food and lock the dumpsters to deter the homeless. So fucked up.