Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society's cruelty towards incels.

He's the black pill version of PUAs. His market isn't middle-aged sub8 normies with careers, but mid 20s incels who are just starting their adult lives. He's just a guy trying to exploit incels for money. He's self-admittedly 6'2", fit, and has had women attracted to him (surprise surprise). He'd be banned on arrival to incels.co a welcome superstar on chads.co.

Expect to see more of this type of thing from others, if he becomes financially successful from his selling of the black pill.

Last edited:
hes okay i guess one of the few youtubers i can tolerate and I hate youtube personality's

He's the black pill version of PUAs. His market isn't middle-aged sub8 normies with careers, but mid 20s incels who are just starting their adult lives. He's just a guy trying to exploit incels for money. He's self-admittedly 6'2", fit, and has had women attracted to him (surprise surprise). He'd be banned on arrival to incels.co a welcome superstar on chads.co.

Expect to see more of this type of thing from others, if he becomes financially successful from his selling of the black pill.

Right and I agree for the most part, but I see him having his own niche and only appealing to the "maroon pilled" (red+black) guys who have the compulsive need to "do something". He is just peddling self-help with a dash of blackpill to lend his bog standard advice some legitimacy. I don't know if it matters though. They guys buying his stuff would just be buying some other self-help book if his wasn't available.

Right and I agree for the most part, but I see him having his own niche and only appealing to the "maroon pilled" (red+black) guys who have the compulsive need to "do something". He is just peddling self-help with a dash of blackpill to lend his bog standard advice some legitimacy. I don't know if it matters though. They guys buying his stuff would just be buying some other self-help book if his wasn't available.

Maroon pill, KEK. Interesting take. Did you coin that?

Yes, anybody buying his products with the intent of dealing with women, I'd argue, isn't actually black pilled. Self-help books are a subset of the self-improvement meme (actually, this may be the reverse). There's a caveat, though. Self-help in the area of dating is the part that's garbage, but self-help can include anything from learning how to be your own handyman to learning how to better negotiate.

Last edited:
More like the moronpill.

Just don't buy any of his shit.

Last edited: