Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Sociopathy poll

Are you a sociopath?

• Total voters
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Any fellow sociopaths here in this forum?

Not diagnosed but yeah. I show basically every symptom. But I've never told anyone. It allows me to manipulate those around me.

I dont have to worry about empathy. I love goin on r/WatchPeopleDie

Im a monster tbh. Im very good at getting what I want. Sadly I still cant accend :feelsbadman:

Not diagnosed but yeah. I show basically every symptom. But I've never told anyone. It allows me to manipulate those around me.

Im a monster tbh. Im very good at getting what I want. Sadly I still cant accend :feelsbadman:
Yeah no one knows I am one, if I told anyone around me then I would be fucked for sure and all advantages gone

Yeah no one knows I am one, if I told anyone around me then I would be fucked for sure and all advantages gone

If I'm a sociopath, then I believe everyone else is one as well.

According to cuckqueers I am because women can't sense my misogyny irl, lmao.
I am an extremely empathetic person and always have been. If I accidentally stepped on a snail i'd probably be upset for the rest of the day. However, if I saw a foid getting brutally raped and murdered i'd unironically see that as lifefuel without trying to sound edgy. Am I?

According to cuckqueers I am because women can't see my misogyny irl, lmao.
I am an extremely empathetic person and always have been. If I accidentally stepped on a snail i'd probably be upset for the rest of the day. However, if I saw a foid getting brutally raped and murdered i'd unironically see that as lifefuel without trying to sound edgy. Am I?
Empathic people cant be sociopaths ffs

According to cuckqueers I am because women can't sense my misogyny irl, lmao.
The thing about sociopaths is that you can't feel another person, if I hurt someone I know he's pissed but I never gave a fuck, I just fake It
If I'm a sociopath, then I believe everyone else is one as well.
Why tho? I can distinguish between normans and not normans, normans are predictable af

516734E9 3A8B 47D7 A110 FFFCA42C9D90

Why tho? I can distinguish between normans and not normans, normans are predictable af
Normies act in ways that are socially acceptable, not empathetic nor altruistic. I mean look at how they view us, yet if we were female, inceldom would be a crisis worthy of international attention.

Base human nature is sociopathic. Most people are just intelligent enough to realize that following the rest of society's standards like an automaton, and remaining faithful to the assurance of mutual trust is more beneficial and less risky to their individual person.

Normies act in ways that are socially acceptable, not empathetic nor altruistic. I mean look at how they view us, yet if we were female, inceldom would be a crisis worthy of international attention.

Base human nature is sociopathic. Most people are just intelligent enough to realize that following the rest of society's standards like an automaton, and remaining faithful to the assurance of mutual trust is more beneficial and less risky to their individual person.
Sociopaths are intelligent enough then to use that to their advantage
Kek years, you are 16 yo, I am 17 but I'm a diagnosed one (since 15) but never went under treatment, you can still return to the good path

Sociopaths are intelligent enough then to use that to their advantage
This can be true, but many just end up imprisoned. The smartest sociopaths are the people in the highest positions of human power, or those with the most objective control. This is because they are not only very intelligent individuals, but more so do to the fact they're attracted to dominance and control in the first place.

The phrase "power corrupts", I find to be bullshit. Those with interest in even pursuing it are mostly thoughtless and uncaring from the start.

Last edited:
This can be true, but many just end up imprisoned. The smartest sociopaths are the people in the highest positions of human power, or those with the most objective control. This is because they are not only very intelligent individuals, but more so do to the fact they're attracted to dominance and control in the first place.

The phrase "power corrupts", I find to be bullshit. Those with interest in even pursuing it are mostly thoughtless and uncaring from the start.
Indeed they are, that's why most world leaders and historical figures are sociopaths