Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Solution for all issues you might have as a man (so please stop talking about them because they don't exist)

G

Guest2

Just man up and pull yourself up by the bootstraps. It's not hard. Did you see that one guy with the wheelchair who did that one thing? Exactly, if he can do it so can you.

Struggling to find a woman to give your life meaning? Man up, pussy.

Attacked by a pack of rabid dogs and left mutilated on the curb? Man up and stop blocking the pavement.

Can't pay your mortgage? Man up and be homeless.

Shot in the head? Man up and go to medical school for 7 years, then take it out yourself.

Lost all meaning to life because you have no impact on the world around you, and feel isolated? Stop whining you fucking pussy and MAN UPPPPP

Listen, the key to pussy is being happy. I'd know because I crush vaginas on the daily and I'm happy. Why don't you wet wipes just man UPP and fix your issues!

Woman's edition:

Can't get a lift home? OH FUCK SHIT ALL HANDS ON DECK WE HAVE 12 EMERGENCY RESPONDERS COMING RIGHT FOR YOU!!

Frustrated that you're a single mother and your son is being bullied for being mixed race? Oh, it's a son so he just needs to MAN UPPPP but I'm here for you ma'am if you need it. Actually, let me pay for his school fees until he's 18, please.

Slightly annoyed that you only got 11 McNuggets in one of the 4 boxes of 12 nuggets you bought? UNACCEPTABLE ARRGRGHHHHH FUCK MCDONALDS LETS FUCKING BOYCOTT IS FUCK YOU

me happy now

Bunny cunt found grf

Dont do what the korean guy did at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University on April 16, 2007.

Dont do what the korean guy did at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University on April 16, 2007.
yeshuallah

[LifeFuel]

Man up Theory

RegisterUserName

True, life for foids is easy ngl

do you miss @Invalidusername
I miss @Modus Coperandi more tbh.

@Invalidusername took the coomer pill and changed his based avi. Now I can't respond to him with his avi picture.

Which I love doing because it's [LifeFuel]

I miss @Modus Coperandi more tbh.

@Invalidusername took the coomer pill and changed his based avi. Now I can't respond to him with his avi picture.

Which I love doing because it's [LifeFuel]
Modus is only gone because all his posts from the last few weeks were "yes bro" and "no man"

Lost all meaning to life because you have no impact on the world around you, and feel isolated? Stop whining you fucking pussy and MAN UPPPPP
Ironically this one hurts the most, knowing nothing really matters.

Modus is only gone because all his posts from the last few weeks were "yes bro" and "no man"
IK he's lost his mind I feel bad for him tbh.

Tell me bro how much do you miss @Insomniac and @Cuyen and @Eskimocel

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

Ironically this one hurts the most, knowing nothing really matters.
Did I ask you fucking small dick insecure fragile male? Maybe if you stopped shooting up schools then you wouldn't be so sad!!

OP = high IQ and based

Sorry for derailing the thread but......
What happened to the janitor stories?
Nothing interesting happening lately tbh I've had to lay low and they've had their eye on me.

Last thread I made was me leaving the front doors unlocked but now they are on my ass about that and various other things. For the most part they have been scheduling me to work completely alone with 1 manager so it's hard to come up with anything worthwhile to make a thread on.

Nothing interesting happening lately tbh I've had to lay low and they've had their eye on me.

Last thread I made was me leaving the front doors unlocked but now they are on my ass about that and various other things. For the most part they have been scheduling me to work completely alone with 1 manager so it's hard to come up with anything worthwhile to make a thread on.
I see.
Tell us if something interesting happens

Sad shit, man.

just man up theory

Man up faggot and be a good cuck whilst women fuck chads.

bro, that joke doesn't even make sense now because it was originally his Cho avi, wtf.

Your avatar: Psychedelic kaleidoscopes me. XD

happy birthday, cuck
I just generally find avatar jokes funny but that is just me.

Your wife transitions to a dude while youre onlyson transitions to a daughter?

Youre the happiest man on earth for having such a beautiful family. No need to man up youre a true man for accepting their choice. :feelsokman:

Your avatar: Cheerful animated popular fictitious dinosaurs me. XD
I’m just trying to be careful because even in off topic section, there is a limit to how much you can low effort post and shit.

Woke. Every problem has a. Solution. It maybe unideal but it's thERe.

People don't respond to plights for help, they respond to power.