Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel somali hijabi IG model that married a white nationalist

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
and lived in a basement together when they were teenagers
this happened in Holland

Dennis Honing

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/51/e2/67/51e26799c47086e9d061ae3e674bc0bc.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/4c/c8/444cc89d2ec423f1c7e139852717fbcf.jpg
Babc2c 9238435e72274ac4b01f74e765b3af70 mv2

She mogs wow

Surprise, it's Chad.
Religion and values means nothing, Chad is everything to females.

Her lips look like a baboons ass on a face

Surprise, it's Chad.
We need to bring back slut shaming. Muslim cucks have to go back to being based.

OP has created an unusual number of threads about white men dating ethnic foids. Just something I noticed.

OP has created an unusual number of threads about white men dating ethnic foids. Just something I noticed.
I noticed too, I can pobably tell I'm in an incelcream thread without looking at who wrote the OP.

Brown eyes tho, He looks max 5 foot 10.5
True, Chad-lite then
We need to bring back slut shaming. Muslim cucks have to go back to being based.
Didn't that Somali congress woman Ilhan Omar have an affair with her white lawyer and marry him? Last I heard she was buying votes illegally cause no Somali will vote for her now.

True, Chad-lite then

Didn't that Somali congress woman Ilhan Omar have an affair with her white lawyer and marry him? Last I heard she was buying votes illegally cause no Somali will vote for her now.
Damn

He converted to Islam, IIRC.

Dennis is a muslim too, quite a staunch one at that. You really need to check what you write before you write dude.

Ugly ass nigger with balloon lips, he mogs her.

He's not a nationalist but a devout muslim.

Ugly ass nigger with balloon lips, he mogs her.
Questioning your straightness if you're looking at the guy to be more attractive than her. No praising here.

He's not a nationalist but a devout muslim.
Oh didn't know that.
I guess he was just trying to make it seem more extreme than it is.

Why are white nationalists always subhuman? I have never seen a Chad white nationalist.

Why are white nationalists always subhuman? I have never seen a Chad white nationalist.
Because white nationalism comes from not being able to get with women. Chad sticks his dick and enjoys women of all kinds.

Surprise, it's Chad.
Pretty sure that white guy is a muslim too, though given this broad is a "hijabi IG model" I wouldn't be surprised if the man isn't a muslim either, clearly she wouldn't care much either way
Because white nationalism comes from not being able to get with women. Chad sticks his dick and enjoys women of all kinds.
Most white nationalists would still marry Asian/Blacks/Arabs if given the chance, you see it happen over and over again. The muh huwhite purity is nonsense.

She is an ugly fat faced fuck. And wtf is with white nationalists and leather jackets. Pathetic.

@Colvin76 over for lots of Negro males. Why do cucks think otherwise?

white nationalist married black girl. really gets teh noggin joggin

Isnt that one of your whitey nationalist pals :feelskek: :feelskek:
Cope. I looked him up and he was , surprisingly, a liberal before shacking up with with the sheboon. Why is this board so desperate to disparage white nationalism

High tire normie

He is under 6 foot

Brown eyes

This is another photo of him btw

View attachment 351967

Cope. He mogs you. Besides, the eye color irrelevant when you are ugly.

White nationalists are either big ogres (those who get pussy) or incel-tier weaklings who could be easily mistaken for liberal soyboys if it wasn't for their swastikas and shit.

Last edited:
white nationalist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back