Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Somalicel beats up his taller arab chadlite bully

Should have kicked him in the fucking face. Right in the mouth. I was waiting to see that. Disappointed. Wanted to see an eye flying out of that fucking socket.

Should have stomped his face in Minecraft

Should have kicked him in the fucking face. Right in the mouth. I was waiting to see that. Disappointed. Wanted to see an eye flying out of that fucking socket.
At least he humiliated him. What a fucking pussy tho, he caved in the moment he got hit once.

Me too. Would have been gigabased

At least he humiliated him. What a fucking pussy tho, he caved in the moment he got hit once.
Fuck humiliation. That's temporary. He needed permanent humiliation. I have no remorse for bullies. He should've fucked his face. That would be humiliating. Every day, while he roams around, and people wonder why his lips are on his right cheek and he will always remember this day as he will look like a freak.
Fuck that asshole. Should've beaten him more.

There are guys here who look and are built exactly like him yet they say they can’t fight
Should have stomped his face in Minecraft
You get killed for doing shit like that

There are guys here who look and are built exactly like him yet they say they can’t fight

You get killed for doing shit like that
Tbh somalicel had that aggression, you could see that the moment he got slapped he saw red. He didn't hesitate even for a second. He went from defensive to offensive immediately and i think that really threw off his bully. Not everyone can pull off this. Mirin so hard the low inhib

Tbh somalicel had that aggression, you could see that the moment he got slapped he saw red. He didn't hesitate even for a second. He went from defensive to offensive immediately and i think that really threw off his bully. Not everyone can pull off this. Mirin so hard the low inhib
I’d imagine most people here have pent up angER as well

I’d imagine most people here have pent up angER as well
Eh most people here would start autistically flailing their arms and screaming. He grabbed that guy with one hand, dodged a hit and delivered a nice punch. He knew what he was doing. He's either experienced just really naturally comfortable with fighting

Eh most people here would start autistically flailing their arms and screaming.
Yeah you’re right lol
He grabbed that guy with one hand, dodged a hit and delivered a nice punch. He knew what he was doing. He's either experienced just really naturally comfortable with fighting
Assuming he’s in an ethnic country it’s probably both

@gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE @Pengwin @St. Incel @Ethnic Natsoc

They're speaking Dutch, too brutal.

Yeah you’re right lol

Assuming he’s in an ethnic country it’s probably both
What do you mean that clearly Europe, look at how vibrant it is :feelsclown:

I want to get a translation from them @RREEEEEEEEE @gymletethnicel

I want to get a translation from them @RREEEEEEEEE @gymletethnicel
I can translate it for you.

Somalicel says "Who do you touch me?" he says this like 5 times then the Arab bully slaps him.
Then after the Somalicel knocks the guy to the ground he says "Why do you touch me?" "Don't ever touch me again!" "What are you gonna do?"

Guys in the background keep saying "Let him stand up." or "Bro let him go."

Looks like he carries both a scientific calculator and an old east german ak.

Hahaha kk bruut, Mocro geklaard door Soma. Schande.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back