Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some Autistic Guy On Whisper Confirmed The Blackpill

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Apparently he describes himself as pretty handsome and mentioned women throw themselves at him and he does well with introverted chicks. Of course when I mentioned being incel, he gave platitudes, so I eventually told him how lucky he is and blocked him.

Did he say he was an autist? I'm guessing you didn't see his pics then?

Did he say he was an autist? I'm guessing you didn't see his pics then?
yes and no. But it's not surprising, he claimed to have friends and good family too. Though he acted like he was struggling because of his autism despite getting pussy.

yes and no. But it's not surprising, he claimed to have friends and good family too. Though he acted like he was struggling because of his autism despite getting pussy.
Autism tends to correlate with other mental illnesses so they can't assess their lives accurately.

Autism tends to correlate with other mental illnesses so they can't assess their lives accurately.
autistics are very unlikely to lie when they are a virgin, especially anonymously

Jfl at this chad autist faggot complaining about shit when he's got pussy thrown at his face daily.

Chad Going His Own Way? (CGHOW) dare I say?

autistics are very unlikely to lie when they are a virgin, especially anonymously
That's not what I'm saying. He experiences depression & anxiety regardless of his sexual success because his genes are fucked up. Autist often think how their autism makes them behave is the problem, but it is just the fact that the autism almost never exists in a vacuum and travels with other genetic issues.

Must be extremely high functioning or just bullshitting, true autists can't form meaningful or sexual relationships.