Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some blackpill comments found under a video of a Filipino DNA test.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

It is all about personality teehee.

The comment talking about how they think being part European is like having the blood of gods is very accurate.

The racepill is undeniable

Just fucking look at those pathetic noodlewhores, she got so happy when she found she is 2.6% European. Damn.

Racism is the embodiment of the blackpill

Lot of self hatred among Asians.

i've been to the philippines 11 or 12 times. they literally have no culture, their last names are spanish, their religion is spanish, their language is a mix of different languages, their tourist attractions spanish, all their museum treasures are spanish, all their food is stolen from spain and china i dont even know what they used to eat before the spanish came. their public transport is american army cars, their national sport is basket ball even though they are short and they suck ass i dont think there is a single filippino player in the npa. if you walk around manila nowdays you will see more korean shop signs than filipino. they are basically nothing. any other nation can just go there and make these idiots their followers.

i've been to the philippines 11 or 12 times. they literally have no culture, their last names are spanish, their religion is spanish, their language is a mix of different languages, their tourist attractions spanish, all their museum treasures are spanish, all their food is stolen from spain and china i dont even know what they used to eat before the spanish came. their public transport is american army cars, their national sport is basket ball even though they are short and they suck ass i dont think there is a single filippino player in the npa. if you walk around manila nowdays you will see more korean shop signs than filipino. they are basically nothing. any other nation can just go there and make these idiots their followers.
Kek which begs the question why did you go so many times?

The comment talking about how they think being part European is like having the blood of gods is very accurate.
Just fucking look at those pathetic noodlewhores, she got so happy when she found she is 2.6% European. Damn.

I think many ethnics would be happy if they found some european genes in them.

Most SEA will whore themselves out for whites in the hope that their children end up looking like models so they can move to a Western country.

I'm half spanish because of my mother, but my amerindian features that I have too still makes me ugly and manlet.
Oddly enough I do look possibly Italian, just that I'd be one of the ugliest Italians alive.

I have 25% Filipino blood. My ancestry comes mostly from Spain, Mexico, and the Philipines. Yes, Filipinos are for the most part ugly af. I'm a manlet as well.

Fuck that. Once we shitskins unleash our dicking epidemic white race will fade into the abyss. Incellah.
I think many ethnics would be happy if they found some european genes in them.
Not this ethnic. Not even blacks or brown ethnics. Only ethnic foids

Last edited:
Fuck that. Once we shitskins unleash our dicking epidemic white race will fade into the abyss. Incellah.
JFL I dont know what's stupider, the fact that you think shitskins can ever get white women or that your posting about "Us" shitskins spreading our dicking epidemic on an incel forum.

JFL I dont know what's stupider, the fact that you think shitskins can ever get white women or that your posting about "Us" shitskins spreading our dicking epidemic on an incel forum.
When west is on the brink of falling snow bunny vagene will land on our dicks. Keep Calm and LDAR.

holy fuck I'm laughing so hard when they find out very little part of them is actual white and non-jewish

Same. At least they speak english really well.

Manila was a fucking depressing city. Cebu even more depressing. First time I ever seriously considered suicide I did it in the philippines.

Last edited:
Most SEA will whore themselves out for whites in the hope that their children end up looking like models so they can move to a Western country.

Funniest part about that is they're not even smart enough to abort their sons and only have daughters, which is what they need to do for that to have any chance of working.

Anyone have more of these types of videos of asians wanting to be half white then finding out they're half jewish or something ethnic + half asian.

These are funny as fuck.