Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some "blackpillers" (even here) actually stay in the foid worshipping cuck zone

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I have noticed that some betas who even accept the truth of blackpill and admit that it applies to them, they may use it as a cope actually. You know how bluepilled betas don't see the blackpill truth and they worship foids as their queens for their own sexual satisfaction (this is what brings them the closest to foids IRL so they actually do it as a sex cope), some blackpillers, even very popular ones do very similar things. They tend to worship ANY foid who says "blackpilled stuff" as in shitting on them, on their looks, etc. They get aroused by it. When they talk about themselves, they tend to get into some sort of trance, you can tell by the way they are talking or writing that it gives them satisfaction, sexual perhaps even. This is pathetic to me, as much as bluepilled betas are pathetic. Actual blackpillers are infuriated by the black pill, or whenever they hear a foid saying "blackpilling stuff". You're a massive beta if you are "cozy" with the blackpill, the same type of beta, that ITs are and similar reality denying weaklings.

if your a guy and your simping on le reddit because some cunt is spitting blackpilled truth, then thats cucky.

if your a guy and your simping on le reddit because some cunt is spitting blackpilled truth, then thats cucky.
Even if you are HERE and you are doing any of the shit I mentioned, that's pathetic.

Even if you are HERE and you are doing any of the shit I mentioned, that's pathetic.
but cunts are banned at incels.co, how is it possible to simp for a female spitting blackpill if the cunts arent allowed here

I havent seen any cunt on incels. co for years kek

guys have the natural mentality of looking for peers, seeing man-hating women as peers just because they spit blackpills is a bizarre hijacking of this instinct however

guys have the natural mentality of looking for peers, seeing man-hating women as peers just because they spit blackpills is a bizarre hijacking of this instinct however
Which would prove, cuckoldry and beta-ness isn't connected to bluepill and/or it doesn't go away after swallowing the blackpill. I honestly think that only most Chads and most Omegas are not cucks (Omegas are mental Chads born in the body of a Beta, who rather become lone wolfs than be simps and cucks like betas are).

I don't kneel to no foid but I do talk to trees,dogs,and ants. Ants always talk back to me, they say things like what up bro and I say what you been up to and they say building up our nests and after work we light up some opium pipes and chill for a bit and I be like that's cool my little brothers then we discuss world domination, I AM NOT CRAZY JUST BORED MAYBE A LITTLE crazy I hear voices I think god has found me oh fuck the little green men are back, there at the front door with Meth pipes and bags of candy I will go and invite them in.IF YOU DON'T HEAR FROM ME AGAIN IT MEANS THEY HAVE WELCOMED ME INTO THEIR SOCIETY AS A LEADER OF SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE.

I have noticed that some betas who even accept the truth of blackpill and admit that it applies to them, they may use it as a cope actually. You know how bluepilled betas don't see the blackpill truth and they worship foids as their queens for their own sexual satisfaction (this is what brings them the closest to foids IRL so they actually do it as a sex cope), some blackpillers, even very popular ones do very similar things. They tend to worship ANY foid who says "blackpilled stuff" as in shitting on them, on their looks, etc. They get aroused by it. When they talk about themselves, they tend to get into some sort of trance, you can tell by the way they are talking or writing that it gives them satisfaction, sexual perhaps even. This is pathetic to me, as much as bluepilled betas are pathetic. Actual blackpillers are infuriated by the black pill, or whenever they hear a foid saying "blackpilling stuff". You're a massive beta if you are "cozy" with the blackpill, the same type of beta, that ITs are and similar reality denying weaklings.
Blackpill is brootal, but just like evolution, you eventually get desensitized.
I don't kneel to no foid but I do talk to trees,dogs,and ants. Ants always talk back to me, they say things like what up bro and I say what you been up to and they say building up our nests and after work we light up some opium pipes and chill for a bit and I be like that's cool my little brothers then we discuss world domination, I AM NOT CRAZY JUST BORED MAYBE A LITTLE crazy I hear voices I think god has found me oh fuck the little green men are back, there at the front door with Meth pipes and bags of candy I will go and invite them in.IF YOU DON'T HEAR FROM ME AGAIN IT MEANS THEY HAVE WELCOMED ME INTO THEIR SOCIETY AS A LEADER OF SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE.
Just get schizophrenia and hope an entity wants to fuck you Theory

A foid spitting 'blackpilled facts' is simply just a basic whore admitting her faults.