Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Some brainless foid and her ideas on short people

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
And people call incels stupid

IMG 20200401 031512

>talking in Ebonics in text form

wow ur so funy u got everyone laughing dedly srs
4E520F5E B628 40F0 9CBD 1848D6A980AB

that women arent funny gif is like a fucking first principle in physics,
the fact is unchangeable and is proven
over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

I know why

Women are so self absorbed so selfish, self indulgant and narcissistic they cannot make jokes that appeal to everyone or outside a very small % of the population THAT ARE EXACTLY THE SAME HIVE MIND AS THEMSELVES.

Humour comes from emotional intelligence mainly, of OBSERVING AND BY VIRTUE CARING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT THEIR OWN LIVES. It is this observation and delicate investigation of the narrative of OTHERS IN FACT ALL OF SOCIETY and the idiocyncracies and incosistancies, patterns, history, interelationships, within many different groups NOT RELATED TO YOURSELF,
WHERE ALL THE FUCKING MATERIAL OF COMEDY COMES FROM.

The fact that it is universal first principle that women are not funny is actually another GIGA BLACK PILL because it again shows that women ar so shallow and self obssessed, that they cant even observe REALITY AND FIND HUMUOR IN IT, WHEN FUCKING 1000S OF MALE COMEDIANS DO IT DAILY

She is probably a midget herself.

Says the fake-up whore

There are plenty of girls who are into short guys !:soy::soy:
There are plenty of girls who are into short guys, well I never had a boyfriend below 5'10 but I'm sure other girls are into it so don't give up, take showers, do extra activities like horse riding (lots of girls to talk to, teehee!), yoga or literature (don't bother them tho that's creepy)

89.2k likes :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
There are plenty of girls who are into short guys, well I never had a boyfriend below 5'10 but I'm sure other girls are into it so don't give up, take showers, do extra activities like horse riding (lots of girls to talk to, teehee!), yoga or literature (don't bother them tho that's creepy)
There are plenty of girls who are into short guys !:soy::soy:
She is probably a midget herself.

Always the way.

jfl this dumb bitch

The whore deserves to be hanged

Suggested action when a foid looks like she is merely about to speak:

BW Bitch Slap

She's 5'4". Tee-hee.

But she's right. Arguing with foids is a waste of time. Women don't respect debate. They only respect violence.

do people in your class room talk like that ?
Y
E
S
People in my city talk like that mostly. Even millionare whites talk like that to imitate muh gayng culture

Twitter is good because it reveals unfiltered female thoughts for everyone to see

“Black Twitter” makes me want to carve out the black genes from my cells. You will never see such an unfunny, retarded, and Jewish place like it