Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some days I can't even stand hearing women's voices

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Not all of them but certain tones of voices are extremely annoying like the high pitched tone of teenage foids, especially when they're talking about their boyfriends. When I had a bad day at work I wished I could just smash their fucking heads against the windshield of the bus and yell "shut the fuck up bitch, just shut up you stupid little whore".

I really cannot stand their voices, specially on livestreams. I just want to watch some gold old WoW Classic and then what happened? Some female appears and all the attention is on her... She just need to say something and the entire Twitch chat is touching their little penis. It has to stop man.

-their voices
-their breathing
-their footsteps
-the sounds of their accessories/jewelry as they move

Pretty much all women need to just stay the fuck home and wait for their husband's cock because i don't want to look at them. i can hear all the cum swishing in their mouths when they talk. when they walk all i see is them milking some Chad cock an hour earlier and that is why they walk funny because they are trying to not let all that precious Chad-cum slip out of their orifices. It is disgusting. 9 out of 10 females you pass each day has cum inside, on, or around them and they think nothing of it. they think it is somehow funny and powerful to get facials and deepthroat a different cock each week.

get throat cancer you stupid vapid cunts

Yes foids are annoying ngl

They're like shrieking banshees awakening the dead

Not all of them but certain tones of voices are extremely annoying like the high pitched tone of teenage foids, especially when they're talking about their boyfriends. When I had a bad day at work I wished I could just smash their fucking heads against the windshield of the bus and yell "shut the fuck up bitch, just shut up you stupid little whore".

I thought I was the only one. ...

-their voices
-their breathing
-their footsteps
-the sounds of their accessories/jewelry as they move

Pretty much all women need to just stay the fuck home and wait for their husband's cock because i don't want to look at them. i can hear all the cum swishing in their mouths when they talk. when they walk all i see is them milking some Chad cock an hour earlier and that is why they walk funny because they are trying to not let all that precious Chad-cum slip out of their orifices. It is disgusting. 9 out of 10 females you pass each day has cum inside, on, or around them and they think nothing of it. they think it is somehow funny and powerful to get facials and deepthroat a different cock each week.

get throat cancer you stupid vapid cunts
Brutal :feelspuke: