Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some dudes delude themselves and pretend their girlfriend is the exception.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, some dudes like to delude themselves and pretend their girlfriend is the exception. Now, I have no problems with slut shaming, in fact, I encourage it but it’s hypocritical when men who are in a relationship with a woman that has taken part in casual pleasure while knowing about it yet will say slutty women are sluts, which is fine but they don’t like their girlfriend to be called a slut even if said girlfriend of theirs is one themselves, you can’t just delude yourself into pretending your girlfriend is the exception to being a slut just because you’re in ‘She isn’t like the other girls’ mode, it’s cucked and plain female worshipping which is something that we need less of in this society.

Let’s face it, any woman that takes part or has taken part in casual pleasure is a slut so if you get in a relationship with a woman and she has taken part in casual pleasure in the past, she is a slut and I don’t believe former sluts are much of a thing, maybe they could be in rare cases but generally, I believe once a woman is a slut, she will always be one and will cheat on you.

Last edited:
all women are sluts if you take into consideration the amount of dms the average women gets

Theyre copers

"a slut isn't a slut as far she's fucking me and not someone else" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"a slut isn't a slut as far she's fucking me and not someone else" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
‘Nah, she isn’t a slut, man, we’re just in an open relationship so she can fuck as many men as she wants’.

"I FOUND A UNICORN GUYSSS :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:"

Will smith got cheated on, says it all really, you could have it all but it will never be enough for women.