[JFL] Some foid detected my personality again

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Rotmaxxing
-
So, a few weeks ago a foid around my age started working at my workplace (different department).
We never really talked or anything.
But she seems like a very extrovert foid and always hangs/walks around with some other coworkers she probably has never seen before.
So we both had to walk to a different building, the situation was kinda awkward, but there's only one way to the building and we used it at the same time.
So I said "Hello", (not with the intention to start a convo, why the fuck should I?) cuz I'm a fucking high inhib loser, who always tries to be polite, even though I hate everyone there.
She only responded with a mumble and looked at me with disgust.
She passed me and tried to get away from me ASAP.

This almost always happens to me when I get a little bit closer to foids, but I have no idea why they react like this and no one wants to tell me the truth.
It's not like I smell bad, I take a shower everyday and use deodorant, I'm also not a sweaty fat guy, I'm a wristcel actually.

Do you have any similar experiences?

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

Non NT=Death
-
It's because you are Non-NT and don't have the smv to compensate.I have had same experiences in my life,foids just avoid me at all costs.

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
Personality = bones (face and height). You didnt have the right bones. Sorry buddy boyo.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Rotmaxxing
-
what's the plan exactly?
Dunno yet, I just have to convince my parents, also NEETbux would be nice.
In the worst case, I will go all in into trading and just hope that I make some profit.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Rotmaxxing
-
if you can't convince them, just fake an injury and act retard everywhere you go.

gov will be forced to give you autismbuxx :feelshmm:
Tbh I would rather do that, than wageslave for the rest of my life :feelzez:

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
-
why would a foid say hello to someone like me

Leblid

Leblid

Recruit
-
Do you have decent oral hygyene too ? (Brush your teeth at least 2 times a day, and use floss max 1 time every 2 days)

I used to have shitty dental hygiene until like 15yo, and only the chad of the school did care to tell me that when i talk, it smell like crap.

CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
-
So, a few weeks ago a foid around my age started working at my workplace (different department).
We never really talked or anything.
But she seems like a very extrovert foid and always hangs/walks around with some other coworkers she probably has never seen before.
So we both had to walk to a different building, the situation was kinda awkward, but there's only one way to the building and we used it at the same time.
So I said "Hello", (not with the intention to start a convo, why the fuck should I?) cuz I'm a fucking high inhib loser, who always tries to be polite, even though I hate everyone there.
She only responded with a mumble and looked at me with disgust.
She passed me and tried to get away from me ASAP.

This almost always happens to me when I get a little bit closer to foids, but I have no idea why they react like this and no one wants to tell me the truth.
It's not like I smell bad, I take a shower everyday and use deodorant, I'm also not a sweaty fat guy, I'm a wristcel actually.

Do you have any similar experiences?
Foids are insects. Now imagine if you had a higher SMV or she was using you for something. She would've replied back, talk to you first, etc.

Uglyme

Uglyme

No, I'm not okay!
-
Stop greeting women, stop trying it will only make you're life more miserable

Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

A coward, a loser, a manlet
-
#MeToo incoming boyo.
You need to leave that job ASAP

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
Brutal, considering she's extroverted she probably would have talked to you properly if you were even normie tier, basically confirmed truecel.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
-
Tbh I would rather do that, than wageslave for the rest of my life :feelzez:
Silly goyim. You should just wage slave your life away.

How do you expect Israel to get all those shekels??
Stop greeting women, stop trying it will only make you're life more miserable
This exactly. It's the first step towards freedom.
#MeToo incoming boyo.
You need to leave that job ASAP
Lol. He got metoo'd with a hello. wtf.