Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some foid detected my personality again

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
So, a few weeks ago a foid around my age started working at my workplace (different department).
We never really talked or anything.
But she seems like a very extrovert foid and always hangs/walks around with some other coworkers she probably has never seen before.
So we both had to walk to a different building, the situation was kinda awkward, but there's only one way to the building and we used it at the same time.
So I said "Hello", (not with the intention to start a convo, why the fuck should I?) cuz I'm a fucking high inhib loser, who always tries to be polite, even though I hate everyone there.
She only responded with a mumble and looked at me with disgust.
She passed me and tried to get away from me ASAP.

This almost always happens to me when I get a little bit closer to foids, but I have no idea why they react like this and no one wants to tell me the truth.
It's not like I smell bad, I take a shower everyday and use deodorant, I'm also not a sweaty fat guy, I'm a wristcel actually.

Do you have any similar experiences?

Become NEET?

It's because you are Non-NT and don't have the smv to compensate.I have had same experiences in my life,foids just avoid me at all costs.

Personality = bones (face and height). You didnt have the right bones. Sorry buddy boyo.

I relate boyo

what's the plan exactly?
Dunno yet, I just have to convince my parents, also NEETbux would be nice.
In the worst case, I will go all in into trading and just hope that I make some profit.

if you can't convince them, just fake an injury and act retard everywhere you go.

gov will be forced to give you autismbuxx :feelshmm:
Tbh I would rather do that, than wageslave for the rest of my life :feelzez:

why would a foid say hello to someone like me

Do you have decent oral hygyene too ? (Brush your teeth at least 2 times a day, and use floss max 1 time every 2 days)

I used to have shitty dental hygiene until like 15yo, and only the chad of the school did care to tell me that when i talk, it smell like crap.

So, a few weeks ago a foid around my age started working at my workplace (different department).
We never really talked or anything.
But she seems like a very extrovert foid and always hangs/walks around with some other coworkers she probably has never seen before.
So we both had to walk to a different building, the situation was kinda awkward, but there's only one way to the building and we used it at the same time.
So I said "Hello", (not with the intention to start a convo, why the fuck should I?) cuz I'm a fucking high inhib loser, who always tries to be polite, even though I hate everyone there.
She only responded with a mumble and looked at me with disgust.
She passed me and tried to get away from me ASAP.

This almost always happens to me when I get a little bit closer to foids, but I have no idea why they react like this and no one wants to tell me the truth.
It's not like I smell bad, I take a shower everyday and use deodorant, I'm also not a sweaty fat guy, I'm a wristcel actually.

Do you have any similar experiences?
Foids are insects. Now imagine if you had a higher SMV or she was using you for something. She would've replied back, talk to you first, etc.

Stop greeting women, stop trying it will only make you're life more miserable

#MeToo incoming boyo.
You need to leave that job ASAP

Brutal, considering she's extroverted she probably would have talked to you properly if you were even normie tier, basically confirmed truecel.

if you can't convince them, just fake an injury and act retard everywhere you go.

gov will be forced to give you autismbuxx :feelshmm:

:feelsthink: