Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Some foids don't want Chad. They just want an regular attractive guy

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Let me explain. Some foids don't know what a Chad is or they say Chad is a bogeyman created by our "sick mentality". They think Chad is the epitome of toxic masculinity, the tall and attractive douchebag who treats women like garbage. While this carries some truth, foids don't realize that Chad doesn't necessarily has to be a douchebag to attract women. Chad doesn't have to be or do anything to get girls, he just exists and fucks. Chad can have any personality he wants, he could be a doctor, an artist, a drug addict, a shy guy or and extroverted one. Ultimately, his personality doesn't matter, what matters is that girls being the shallow whores they are want him just for being good looking. So when some retarded cucktears land whale says " I don't want Chad " what she really means is that "I just want an attractive guy who treats me good, anything below that is undatable for me"

I want all foids dead

Looking good is the only prerequisite .