Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some girls start puberty at age 6, therefore it’s normal to be sexually attracted to 6 year old girls.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
JUST KIDDING!!!!

Not coincidentally,, that's the last time that any femoid can claim to be a virgin without lying.

@Napoleon de Geso

Lina Medina IQ.

she began puberty so early
Imagine having desire for sex and intimacy since 5 but having to wait until 18 or more for marriage because of the mundane laws of today. It's pretty much inevitable that women like that will fornicate.

Imagine having desire for sex and intimacy since 5 but having to wait until 18 or more for marriage because of the mundane laws of today. It's pretty much inevitable that women like that will fornicate.
i read about how teens only have immature brains and act immature because of how society infantilizes them. look up robert epstein's case against adolescence

i read about how teens only have immature brains and act immature because of how society infantilizes them. look up robert epstein's case against adolescence
Even if it is true that they are immature, the fact is that they already have desire for sex and it's better for them to marry than to fornicate. Sex within marriage is a good thing and you don't have to be mature to be able to understand that this is the correct way to indulge in your sexuality.

Last edited:
Some girls start puberty at age 6, therefore it’s normal to be sexually attracted to 6 year old girls.
Smegma

Even if it is true that they are immature, the fact is that they already have desire for sex and it's better for them to marry then to fornicate. Sex within marriage is a good thing and you don't have to be mature to be able to understand that this is the correct way to indulge in your sexuality.
And school wasn’t mandatory until about 100 years ago in America. Many teens were instead working

And school wasn’t mandatory until about 100 years ago in America. Many teens were instead working
I wish I could have all the time I wasted being bullied and taught bullshit in school back. I didn't need any of that, just the government piece of paper is good enough.

I wish I could have all the time I wasted being bullied and taught bullshit in school back. I didn't need any of that, just the government piece of paper is good enough.
In colonial America, teenagers were allowed to drink even in taverns and bars. Even 12 year old boys would go in taverns and bars drinking back then

It's my country too :o
Cheers, my countryman.
In colonial America, teenagers were allowed to drink even in taverns and bars. Even 12 year old boys would go in taverns and bars drinking back then
I would also drink alcohol as a kid sometimes. My dad served it to me. I didn't like it much though. I was like 5, 6.

Cheers, my countryman.

I would also drink alcohol as a kid sometimes. My dad served it to me. I didn't like it much though. I was like 5, 6.
You should look up Robert Epstein’s case against adolescence.

For some reason I was automatically thinking of Jeffrey Epstein, KEK. Now I see what it's about. I'll take a look, thanks.
The last name Epstein sure has become infamous

The last name Epstein sure has become infamous
I guess it was already infamous enough before because it's a typical fake Jew Khazar surname. Not all people from that group are evil, though.

I guess it was already infamous enough before because it's a typical fake Jew Khazar surname. Not all people from that group are evil, though.
An 18 year old man was dating a 14 year old girl and it was revealed on Twitter so he got cyber bullied on twitter and doxxed

An 18 year old man was dating a 14 year old girl and it was revealed on Twitter so he got cyber bullied on twitter and doxxed
Stop or you'll make me lose my no-anger/hatred streak.

im sheking, in a literal sense

Too small, but as it said by wise men - better go for too small than too old. Because too small will grow into perfect one day

even 6-year-olds are already riding the cock carousel :feelsrope:pedochad probably took their virginity when they were 3 and the parents didn't care because he was chad

even 6-year-olds are already riding the cock carousel :feelsrope:pedochad probably took their virginity when they were 3 and the parents didn't care because he was chad
no 6 year old has ever had sex

They grow up so fast nowadays

Kind of based tbh ngl