Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some milf was smiling at me, why?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I bet that wasn't an ioi at all. I was sitting in my car blasting music near shop and waiting for my friends. She was in front of my car then looked at me and she was smiling. That kind of made me happy because no girl ever smiles at me unless they have to. Was she smiling AT me because I look like a kid who was blasting hard music in his car? Like she probably cracked up when she didn't see me. I am legit tired of people who laugh at me be it boys or girls. Should've I asked for number to see if it was an ioi or not? What should've I done? I wouldn't be like "oi m8 why u fokken smile at me!?". But she would crack up smiling if I asked for number. Sorry for autistic post but like I said girls never smile at me so what was it?

Because of your hot gym bod

Who fucking knows with foids. If it wasn't in a mocking way then I'd say it's a win. May have just been admiring youth. You can pretty much ask a foid out whenever, but it should be built up to with some flirting to gage her interest.

Porbably nervous oriented.

Weed said:
idk if sarcasm but I was in mah coat :D

It was a little bit of a joke. I don't know why she would smile at you then. Maybe you really arent ugly?

Stop overthinking it you autist, it meant nothing

justforlulzandkeks said:
Stop overthinking it you autist, it meant nothing
but but but... why would she smile while looking at my face? just why?

Kointo said:
Weed said:
It was a little bit of a joke. I don't know why she would smile at you then. Maybe you really arent ugly?
I am not a truecel but I am 4/10

Weed said:

just lol if u gymcel and wear clothes outside in 2k17

dr-problematic said:
Weed said:
just lol if u gymcel and wear clothes outside in 2k17
Winter time ^^ can't wait for next summer for halo effect

She was smiling because she's a cat lady with a dried up uterus who will never have children and you reminded her of the son she'd never have. There was nothing sexual, but on the contrary, it was your complete inoffensive lack of cunt wettability that caused her to smile thinking of you in a motherly way.

She wanted your cawk

laughing at you because only faggots blast loud music in their car

She probably laughed at how good you smelt from taking your 10th shower of the day after you hit 500 on bench.

Your personality shone through.

"to give you hope" as the femoids would say. reality translation: its a pity smile.

Hunter said:
"to give you hope" as the femoids would say. reality translation: its a pity smile.

It was your haircut bro.