Lonelycel

Commander
-
They've been bitching for so long, haven't they got anything better to do

cookie33

cookie33

cavemancel
-
The sperm is the property of the man. The woman is the property of the man. Therefore, the man should decide what happens to the baby.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel / Seija Kijin is my Waifu
-
Agreed, one of the threads I found on that subreddit is fucking hilarious.

Attachments

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
I'm not even against abortion, the only good argument I've seen against it is the consent argument, however this goes lots of different ways. For example, while a fetus can't consent to being aborted, a child also can't consent to being born. At least if consent does in fact matter, then from my perspective both giving birth and having an abortion are an obvious breach of that consent. Society only cares about consent when it feels like it. How is it that it's wrong to rape a female, yet fine to have children, fine to force expectations upon said children, and also fine to mutilate the genitals of male babies? I'm not seeing the supposed intrinsic distinction between any of these things, just some of my thoughts on the matter.

One solution to some of this might be to legalize euthanasia. However I concede that I hold the unpopular stance that imposing life is usually worse than taking it away.

That said, I end up being forced to side with those who are against abortion simply because of how females use it. It's yet another reason why we are incel. It's hilarious to see them brood when they largely don't give a fuck about their children, they only want to legalize abortion for their own sake. At least I'll be honest and admit that I want abortion banned purely out of self interest, but you'll rarely see that manner of sincerity come from a female.

Last edited:
Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, Neetcel
-
The sperm is the property of the man. The woman is the property of the man. Therefore, the man should decide what happens to the baby.
True, foids are too retarded to make decisions anyway ngl.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Pro Sharia
-
Don’t really care but I’m glad foids are raging

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Blackops2cel's Disciple
-
I'm not even against abortion, the only good argument I've seen against it is the consent argument, however this goes lots of different ways. For example, while a fetus can't consent to being aborted, a child also can't consent to being born. At least if consent does in fact matter, then from my perspective both giving birth and having an abortion are an obvious breach of that consent. Society only cares about consent when it feels like it. How is it that it's wrong to rape a female, yet fine to have children, fine to force expectations upon said children, and also fine to mutilate the genitals of male babies? I'm not seeing the supposed intrinsic distinction between any of these things, just some of my thoughts on the matter.

One solution to some of this might be to legalize euthanasia. However I concede that I hold the unpopular stance that imposing life is usually worse than taking it away.

That said, I end up being forced to side with those who are against abortion simply because of how females use it. It's yet another reason why we are incel. It's hilarious to see them brood when they largely don't give a fuck about their children, they only want to legalize abortion for their own sake. At least I'll be honest and admit that I want abortion banned purely out of self interest, but you'll rarely see that manner of sincerity come from a female.
I don't care about any of that, I just want females to suffer.
Don’t really care but I’m glad foids are raging

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
just bitching to bitch they could take a trip to another state and get it done or they could just be more sexually responsible

Wyatt Kaesar

Wyatt Kaesar

Recruit
-
I don't even give a shit about abortion. But this does put a smile on my face.

gigacel123

gigacel123

Fakecel Hunter: ITcels, chadlites will be exposed
-
r/TwoXChromosomes is the antonym of lifefuel. That sub shouldn't even exist but it does and it's a big fucking joke.

A

arabce1

Recruit
-
Glad the bill was passed. Men gave women clinical abortion as an option, they should be able to take it away. By all means those women can go and stick a pole into their hole in private as it was done 200 years ago. Hoes mad because now they have to take on a risk every time they have sex with a man who's name they don't know.

Edit: top kek at this:
Obligatory PSA: Plan B loses effectiveness in those weighing more than 165lbs. Be careful when using Plan B, know that if you’re outside of the effective range, it may not work for you!

the fact that women over 165lbs have the privilege to be worrying about birth control