Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Some Normie I know introduced me to his girlfriend.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I said hi to her and went to class. In my head I was thinking "damn that's the first time I've talked to a girl in months! I was so smooth"

Now a few hours later, he messages me asking why I acted like a sperg when I said hi to her. Welp. Guess I know what's going to keep me up at night today then.

I said hi to her and went to class. In my head I was thinking "damn that's the first time I've talked to a girl in months! I was so smooth"

Now a few hours later, he messages me asking why I acted like a sperg when I said hi to her. Welp. Guess I know what's going to keep me up at night today then.
Wtf is that supposed to mean? What did you do OP?

Wtf is that supposed to mean? What did you do OP?
Basically, he Introduced us, and I went about my day. Then hours later while I was in bed, he texted me asking why I was so awkward when I was saying hi to her. Another episode of truecel chronicles...

Basically, he Introduced us, and I went about my day. Then hours later while I was in bed, he texted me asking why I was so awkward when I was saying hi to her. Another episode of truecel chronicles...
Brutal ngl

I need some context. This girl you said hi to is your friend's gf and you didn't know at first?

Nvm. I see now. Don't beat yourself up about it. My social skills especially when talking to girls has gone to utter shit in the last 4 years. I'd just smile and look like an idiot. At least you made an effort to say something

Last edited:
Did you hold hands with her?

Fuck it. Doesn’t matter. No need to worry about something that is most likely used up already

Tell him you was tired and wanted to go to sleep

Ask him why he introduced you to his gf then JFL. He could just be rubbing it in your face because he knows you're incel

you should watch a movie called "Zero Charisma" it has a scene where an incel meets a friend's gf and it's the most incel scene ever made

That’s brutal, sausage boy.

Absolute suicide fuel.

I'm not a sperg but sometimes I come off as in a bad mood even when I feel fine. Western normies expect everyone to laugh and smile for no reason at all smh