Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some normies LEGIT believe money actually makes women sexually aroused

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c.gif

Holy fuck. I honestly can't get over normie delusion. They are COMICALLY stupid.

First of all, betabuxxing is pretty much a thing of the past now. Women just don't care at this point. Why would they? With onlyfans, paypal and shit they can do it passively on the side while fucking Chad full time - they aren't going to need to live with some incel anymore and have sex with him, get real.

Even when betabuxxing did work - women were NEVER sexually attracted to the fucking betabuxxers they had to marry. Why the fuck do you think all the pop culture references about women not sleeping with their husbands are so god damn popular? Do you think those apply to good looking Chads?

Male delusion is legitimately the strongest thing on Earth. HOW can you be blind to so such blatant truths?

Daily reminder for the copers:

poor tall white 8/10 BWC (Chad) SMV mogs 4/10 ethnic manlet millionare

Daily reminder for the copers:

poor tall white 8/10 BWC (Chad) SMV mogs 4/10 ethnic manlet millionare
You can go way further than that. 8/10 abusive Chad working at McDonalds mogs 6/10 billionaire high tier normie.

I'm not exaggerating either. What does money really mean to foids in this day and age? All of their basic needs are taken care of. They want relationships, flings, fun, sex with Chads. That cannot ever be replaced by money.

You can go way further than that. 8/10 abusive Chad working at McDonalds mogs 6/10 billionaire high tier normie.

I'm not exaggerating either. What does money really mean to foids in this day and age? All of their basic needs are taken care of. They want relationships, flings, fun, sex with Chads. That cannot ever be replaced by money.
Brutal as fuck. Moneymaxxers on suicide watch. Money can't replace genetics

Brutal as fuck. Moneymaxxers on suicide watch. Money can't replace genetics
Legit. I've always maintained that there's both financial wealth and genetic wealth. Guess which matters more...

In the Harem Age the conventional idea of betabuxxing a roastie is 100% obsolete. A 30 year old single mother doesn't want your broke ass because she makes money at her day job than you do. She just wants Chad, she will not settle for less, she will share him with other women and she is actually turned on by it.

Normans are done for.

Actually, wageslavecels are all already betabuxxing : their tax dollars directly go in the pocket of foids for any possible reason you can imagine, notably single mothers.

Actually, wageslavecels are all already betabuxxing : their tax dollars directly go in the pocket of foids for any possible reason you can imagine, notably single mothers.
Shut the fuck up you ungrateful selfish child. Not everyone is a lucky fucking NEET who is able to afford not working for a living. Reply disrespctfully again and I'll put you in a coffin.

Shut the fuck up you ungrateful selfish child. Not everyone is a lucky fucking NEET who is able to afford not working for a living. Reply disrespctfully again and I'll put you in a coffin.

I am a wageslave myself ngl

It's not the money it itself that much, but the status, if you're statusmaxxed then you're moneymaxxed by default. Do you think foids wouldn't want to fuck El Chapo a cartel leader or Kim Jong-un? They're ugly AF, but they're statuysmaxxed and status = arousal. If you're some unknown guy who won 50million dollars then there's 0 arousal, only betabuxxing in mind, but if you have high status then it's a different thing.

just rot at home till you parents kick you out and be homeless bum theory

just rot at home till you parents kick you out and be homeless bum theory

Legit. I've always maintained that there's both financial wealth and genetic wealth. Guess which matters more...
Depends on what kind of foid is on the hook. Ask FLOTUS if shes attracted to husbands beautiful combover and slender body, or his wealth. Guess which matters more...

If there is anything that is the biggest red flag in the independence of women as a group it is the negative fiscal impact they have on our society. Ultimately this indicates that they're either having a parasitical existence off society (e.g. men) somehow, or essentially they're living less than fulfilling lives. Guess which one it is.

NEETs are despised on here because the only real countries you can NEET from are Australia and New Zealand, maybe Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. Even Canada and the UK are pretty fucking bad, and the rest of the countries, don't even try it. Levying of tax used to be only to fund wars. We don't have many of those around anymore, particularly the really expensive kinds (European dominance wars). Now the only thing these taxes fund is when Chads go to war on Stacy's cunts. The Barons of Magna Carta would be sickened.

Yeah I'm not saying women aren't attracted to status, might've phrased it wrong. I'm talking about how some men actually believe that money makes women horny. As in, women want to be fucked by guys with money, and the reason they want to fuck them is not because they want money, but because money makes them horny. I am not exaggerating, I have legit seen people believe this.

Money won't arouse the woman, but you could get some fake love out of it

Oh yeah lol I've read those youtube comments. Coping faggots think they can attract women with money. These people are born to betabuxx.

"Just be rich and foids will be all over you bro! :soy: " - redpillers and normies

578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c.gif

Holy fuck. I honestly can't get over normie delusion. They are COMICALLY stupid.

First of all, betabuxxing is pretty much a thing of the past now. Women just don't care at this point. Why would they? With onlyfans, paypal and shit they can do it passively on the side while fucking Chad full time - they aren't going to need to live with some incel anymore and have sex with him, get real.

Even when betabuxxing did work - women were NEVER sexually attracted to the fucking betabuxxers they had to marry. Why the fuck do you think all the pop culture references about women not sleeping with their husbands are so god damn popular? Do you think those apply to good looking Chads?

Male delusion is legitimately the strongest thing on Earth. HOW can you be blind to so such blatant truths?
Lol, they can't be so deluded, can they?

Money attracts femoids because they can get a cuck and use his money to look more attractive for chad

I'm dangerously on this path right now.
You have get off. Id problem is too bad consider military. Don't bet on suicide if go homeless, very few men ever go thru with it.