Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some of my last friends were radical nazis and wanted me to go after ugly white femoids

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In that darker time (all time of my life after childhood was dark) when period of bigger social activity ended, when people leaving me, some friends stayed. But problem, some of them were radical nazis, and greatly opposed my ideas about SEAmaxxing. "It is necessary to find white wahman, even if she ugly reeee" - they screamed. Even tried to organise for me date with ugly white femoid. Tfu on that, and tfu on them, not friends anymore, this time I walked away from those morons. I was never radical nazi. Racial preservationism may be nice idea, and still supporting it on ideological level, but having cute adorable loli waifu of culture is more important

this looks like a kid bro
Thos looks like cute adorable loli, would waifu. And those degenerate friends were not only radical nazis, but also anti-lolicons. Many friends were anti-lolicons, not friends anymore, do not need anti-lolicon scum in my life

Do you think you could land a white female (regardless of attractiveness)? White women, across all cultures, have high standards. They demand that their partners satisfy them in every way possible. They are also very existential, highly fickle and selfish which means that relationships with them are likely to be short and unstable.
Dont know and do not want to know, ugly femnoids and roasties unworthy even to fart for them. Better looking ones even more overpriced, and sluts. All my upbringing and lame friends gave just support to way of betabux. Not going that way, better lay down and fap to cute adorable animu lolis

I admire your perspective. Unfortunately I still have longing for 3D foids. You'd do well in Japan. Lots of guys like you there. You could connect and socialize with them.
Have no hope in japanese femoids, if evben japanese men not interested in them, why should I. Have no yellow fewer, asian race just has more potential to produce cute adorable lolis

Playing in the woods with an ugly white femoid wouldn't be fun tbh. So i see your point.

Based autistic loli poster

I stopped being a nazi (I once was) because I realized how manginas they are.

I cannot support an ideology that is against lolis and JBs and pushes other people to date fat femoids.

I have other reasons but the trigger was all the Loli hate from these people.

Lol, nazi is almost the same low iq as sjw`s.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back