Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some of our fathers could only get women because women needed security and our mothers needed to have us to secure that security

Massive Cope

How old are you OP?
I know you are coping massively you don't have to tell me. I'm 36. So that is about twice your age judging by what I'm reading here.

Again why the hell are you here kid??? Below age 16 is no time to be posting hundreds of one word responses a day to people's posts to get your post count up. Forget it and go and see if you are actually incel.

I'm 36. So that is about twice your age .
you're only 5 years older than me :feelstastyman:

You realize that nigga's been caught larping and has a terrible habit of spreading misinfo, right?

Probably some redpiller that recently got smacked around by the world and is currently venting.
Indeed bro, he's pathetic. Crying here for me because I called him out, then he goes on to say shit about me that isn't even true. He's deluded like FullTimeSimp. :feelskek:
I know you are coping massively you don't have to tell me. I'm 36. So that is about twice your age judging by what I'm reading here.

Again why the hell are you here kid??? Below age 16 is no time to be posting hundreds of one word responses a day to people's posts to get your post count up. Forget it and go and see if you are actually incel.
36 and larping as incel while your gf posts for you. Jfl.
you're only 5 years older than me :feelstastyman:

You realize that nigga's been caught larping and has a terrible habit of spreading misinfo, right?
Don't talk misinformation with that guy, retard seriously claimed there was proof of me with my so-called girlfriend and then incel mods deleted it. Like jfl, at least be consistent with the bullshit. :feelskek:

It may be an oversimplification, but I like to sum it up with "women are beautiful, and men are useful."
cope, chad is beautiful to women

This is very likely the reason why a lot of us exist. Imagine 20 - 50 years ago when women could either get a job as a typist or receptionist and then work 9 - 5 five days a week for the rest of her miserable life under a male boss who has succeeded in life.

OR they could just get with an average or uglyish guy with a decent job and then stay with him for security. It's not like she has unlimited options in her pocket or something. But how do you rubber stamp that security practically for life? Get pregnant and get married and then retire as a stay at home mum or fabricate some ridiculous disability or mental condition. Life complete.

Meanwhile we inherit a world of pain and suffering.
High IQ. We got fucked precisely because in that timelapse foid became the dominant gender thanks to feminism. We are a doomed generation.

Indeed bro, he's pathetic. Crying here for me because I called him out, then he goes on to say shit about me that isn't even true. He's deluded like FullTimeSimp. :feelskek:

36 and larping as incel while your gf posts for you. Jfl.

Don't talk misinformation with that guy, retard seriously claimed there was proof of me with my so-called girlfriend and then incel mods deleted it. Like jfl, at least be consistent with the bullshit. :feelskek:
Yet you still come back to this thread. If you don't like being embarrassed why do you make it so easy for people to embarrass you? :lul:

When you go to every thread questioning people's inceldom, of course they are gonna call out the fact that yours and your character has literally been heavily questioned. There aren't multiple threads questioning my inceldom and character :-

^^^^^ Explain those because it seems my concerns about you aren't exactly baseless :worryfeels:

Yet you still come back to this thread. If you don't like being embarrassed why do you make it so easy for people to embarrass you? :lul:

When you go to every thread questioning people's inceldom, of course they are gonna call out the fact that yours and your character has literally been heavily questioned. There aren't multiple threads questioning my inceldom and character :-

^^^^^ Explain those because it seems my concerns about you aren't exactly baseless :worryfeels:
Rent free. Go back to your girlfriend now.

Back to your gf it is. Retard.
BTe29Oj.gif

If you believe in genetic determinism, then you believe in mainstream sciense. That means, you believe in evolution, hence you believe that humans were there for millions of years. What are your thousands of yeas of civilised society, where women still wanted to secretly have children from chads in opinion of majority of people here, compared to millions of years of natural selection? Do you really believe that in millions of years, ugly people were able not only to keep their lineage, but also to become the majority of population, even though they are not only revolting but also stupider objectively? And that nutrition, and modern toxins, that we're all smeared with since birth, and which never existed before recent hundreds of years in whole human history, and that are proven to cause damage to dna, have nothing to do with the development of your body, and it's all determined by genetics? I'm sorry, but it seems to me like plain wilful ignorance to scientific "facts" that you trust so much, in order to justify your laziness to improve you health, hence your looks.

You'd rather blame women for following their instincts, which made you unable to follow yours without any effort from you, like you think chads are able to do. And you want women to have tremendous willpower to go against their instincts, so you can follow yours at their expense, and you don't have to do anything, because it's all genetics and there's no point. Sounds like you want your parents to go and buy you a girlfriend the same way, they bought you candy when you cried and asked.
...a wild IT pedo bluepiller appears in the bushes...

If you really "inherited a world of pain and suffering" you'd be spending all of your time on here, which you don't.

Translation: "If you were suffering so much you'd waste all your time on this forum instead of improving your life to escape suffering"

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I think i just realized RREEEEEEEEE was always short for RREEEEEEEEETARD

You have it backwards, if you actually felt like you were suffering you'd spend more time trying to escape it, just like how a drowning man panics and swims upwards to get oxygen, or someone pulls their hand away from a hot object they are touching because of the pain

If all you do is spend your time here, then you aren't really suffering at all, you enjoy this shit, and its more likely you are the larp than @Blackpill Bishop

Translation: "If you were suffering so much you'd waste all your time on this forum instead of improving your life to escape suffering"

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I think i just realized RREEEEEEEEE was always short for RREEEEEEEEETARD

You have it backwards, if you actually felt like you were suffering you'd spend more time trying to escape it, just like how a drowning man panics and swims upwards to get oxygen, or someone pulls their hand away from a hot object they are touching because of the pain

If all you do is spend your time here, then you aren't really suffering at all, you enjoy this shit, and its more likely you are the larp than @Blackpill Bishop
Didn't read because you're crying for no reason. If you're defending a fakecel then I suppose you should take over my moniker considering you're a retard.

Didn't read because you're crying for no reason. If you're defending a fakecel then I suppose you should take over my moniker considering you're a retard.
He wasn't defending you though :feelskek:

He wasn't defending you though :feelskek:
You clearly can't read. :feelskek: That's what you get when you get your girlfriend to read and post for you. :feelshaha:

You clearly can't read. :feelskek: That's what you get when you get your girlfriend to read and post for you. :feelshaha:
Sigh. Okay I know you need jokes explaining to you so here you go:-

You said "If you're defending a fakecel..." so I said "he wasn't defending you though" in reference to your known fakecel status. Get it? :worryfeels:

@RREEEEEEEEE Nah honestly though man. what did I do originally to piss you off? I seriously can't recall saying anything bad to you originally. You seem to be pissed off at a lot of people including me. If I snapped at you sometime a long time ago or something I apologise. I really can't remember. I don't want fellow cels feeling bad because of me. Everything else was just banter ;)

Last edited:
Sigh. Okay I know you need jokes explaining to you so here you go:-

You said "If you're defending a fakecel..." so I said "he wasn't defending you though" in reference to your known fakecel status. Get it? :worryfeels:
I got the joke the first time.

And also arranged marriages if ethnic

@RREEEEEEEEE Nah honestly though man. what did I do originally to piss you off? I seriously can't recall saying anything bad to you originally. You seem to be pissed off at a lot of people including me. If I snapped at you sometime a long time ago or something I apologise. I really can't remember. I don't want fellow cels feeling bad because of me. Everything else was just banter ;)
You don't piss me off. Nor does anyone else here piss me off. I'm just very reactive; it doesn't mean that I get worked up or anything. If that seems to be the case then I can assure you, you're wrong. I have heard it before, but they aren't being genuine as you are, I can tell you are. They're just deluded if they think they can get me mad.

You don't piss me off. Nor does anyone else here piss me off. I'm just very reactive; it doesn't mean that I get worked up or anything. If that seems to be the case then I can assure you, you're wrong. I have heard it before, but they aren't being genuine as you are, I can tell you are. They're just deluded if they think they can get me mad.
No probs man. All good :feelsokman: